[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

RIP the best build in the game.

I'm so depressed. I've been playing WI in some form or the other since nearly Nemesis league.
I would like to pay tribute to this build. It was, without a doubt, one of the most fun and effective builds I ever played. It might even be my favourite of all time.

It holds a special place in my heart as being the first build to effectively carry me through end-game content. It provided my first Uber kills, and gave me a sense of completion that I had never felt before.

Thank you to Kelvynn, and thank you to all of the contributors along the way.

Rest well, Icedancer.
well i said i will get back this league to do this build but i guess they had to nerf it any other build that is cyclone CWC fun build like this?
Lol everyone relaxxx, I too wanted to play this game.

Now we have the opportunity of finding another hidden gem to play.
Took me a week to pick a build and it got nerfed. I don't have another week to pick another one. ;)
"
Madrac escribió:
Took me a week to pick a build and it got nerfed. I don't have another week to pick another one. ;)

Oh I'm frantically looking for my league starter too!! haha

What are you leaning towards?

I'm considering going back to my first ever build or Enki's arc or a templar arc totem lmao
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
"
Madrac escribió:

I'm considering going back to my first ever build or Enki's arc or a templar arc totem lmao

I might do a Blade Vortex since I bought the new MTX when it was released. But as I see it's quite limited to assassin poison BV and chieftain fire BV atm.
i had never any probs with icestorm and so i I can't really contribute here.

As the comments tell me the wi has had its glorius time. And now we must look if its going to get it working again.

We had a lot of bad nerfs in the past. Often i thougt the build is dead.
so this time i hope that the comunity find a way to bring it back on the road.

The glory from delirium will never reached again as the split jewels gave sooooo much power. :-(

If we had delirium split jewels AND crafting frome harvest we beat all other builds :-)

So we must eat bread and drink water again. As long as the build can do all contend like bevor i will play it.

so creative guys (i am only a poor old user and not a little bit creative) let the party begin and make the build great again.
I am shure you will bring back the good feelings playing this build.
"
Madrac escribió:
"
Hemzokuken escribió:
"
Madrac escribió:

I might do a Blade Vortex since I bought the new MTX when it was released. But as I see it's quite limited to assassin poison BV and chieftain fire BV atm.

Hmm could always test a t16 map with just 5 storms active...

Ok so I think a 5 storm limit won't affect mapping at all, with bosses we will have to just wait and see.

most shit in a t16 map was getting slaughtered with a single storm.

Rares die in a single storm too and I'm not wearing a helmet lol
Editado por útlima vez por Hemzokuken en 16 sept. 2020 8:06:07
"
Hemzokuken escribió:

Hmm could always test a t16 map with just 5 storms active...

Ok so I think a 5 storm limit won't affect mapping at all, with bosses we will have to just wait and see.

most shit in a t16 map was getting slaughtered with a single storm.

Rares die in a single storm too and I'm not wearing a helmet lol

I'm more worried about the times when you reach red maps first time. You don't have usually too good equipment yet.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional