[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

I'm starting this league pretty late. I want to do this build again, but I'm not really seeing how this build is supposed to be done this patch. Anyone have a link to the guides on how to do it for Harvest?

If anyone has any basic starter gear, too, that'd be really wonderful.
I'll be on and leveling today as much as I can, my in-game name is Amara_ex_Cursori

Thanks!
Editado por útlima vez por TayuBW en 21 jul. 2020 9:38:36
I finally got my 36 challenges. What a boring league harvest is. Delirium was such an awesome league compared to this one and i hope GGG will do (much) better next league. I must say they did a great job with "Dynamic particle culling" Rarely went under 40fps (RTX 2080, 3440x1440p @ 115hz) when last league i was often hitting 15-20fps (which is unplayable unless you are a console peasant :P).

Anyway, i'm leaving and as usual, i'm giving away my stuff.

I'm quite proud of that shaper amulet: T1 quantity, T1 elemental pen, T1 fire resist and T1 physical damage as extra lightning damage. Sadly, T2 physical damage as extra cold damage and i was hoping to hit it with double corrupt in the temple before leaving =( I also have sulphite fossil, some currency, maps (shaper/elder) and a few seeds left.

Spiked gloves can be sold for 4-6ex and maybe more if you harvest craft T1 attack speed.

If you need something, send me a message with what you want and your in game name.

EDIT : nothing left.
Editado por útlima vez por ligong2 en 21 jul. 2020 17:14:43
I need most of ur stuff 😳
Editado por útlima vez por auc_martin en 21 jul. 2020 15:04:27
Welp. I'm officially broke, but I have something seriously sweet to show for it!

I didn't realize how many defense tagged prefix mods were available. I was really aiming for T1 %ES, but after I hit T1 flat and put it into PoB, I'd be losing like 1.2k average hit. Not worth spending on more remove add crafts. Very very happy! Just need a couple more small things and some recrafting on my gloves and chest, and I'll be min/maxed as I'll ever be.
"
Xuvali escribió:
"
defaultNoob escribió:
Considering these attribute stacking amulets are going for some crazy prices what's the ideal way to craft a poor man's version lol.

Or is it just awakener orb and then alt spam until I hit them?

Here's how you do it, and how i made mine;

Buy a Shaper Influenced Amulet & a Crusader Infleunced Amulet

One of these should be of the Item Level (see spoiler for details) and Base that you want the final product to have - Most likely Lapis Amulet or Onyx Amulet

You then use alterations to roll T1 %Intelligence on the crusader amulet, and t1 % Attributes on the Shaper Amulet

You then awakener orb to combine them - make sure the first amulet you click is the base you do not want to keep.

Here you are hoping for a good Flat Int Suffix or a Suffix you can remove easyily such as a resist

Once you are happy with your suffixes craft "Suffixes cannot be change" for 2 exalts. (if you need to craft Flat Intelligence later leave an easy to remove mod such as a Resist.

Now if one of your remaining 2 prefixes is a Influenced mod perfect make use of "Remove and Influenced Modifier, Add an Influenced Modifier" until you hit Damage per int.

**You can also use Reforge an item keeping suffixes before crafting Suffixes can't be changed as an option for hitting prefixes you want - i did this and got trolled twice with Damage per Dex**

Finishing off the amulet will depend what other prefixes you got on it.

*For a Poor mans version, you would get Damage per int on the shaper base, %int on the crusader and awakeners orb them together but i would recommend going for the above instead, otherwise poor mans amulet is just Astramentis*

Ilvl Requrements:
Spoiler
T1 Flat Int you need ilvl 82
T1 Attributes you need ilvl 68
T1 Intelligence you need ilvl 75
For Damage Per int you need ilvl 80
Damage penetrades Ele Resist ilvl 68
T1 %Max ES ilvl 77
T1 Flat ES ilvl 80

If i have missed anything someone please point it out but this is what i did for mine.

To get a influenced Prefix to Remove/Augment later on you can also augment a speed modifier, which should always hit "#% increased Movement Speed" if you have no open Suffix.
"
Menorath escribió:

To get a influenced Prefix to Remove/Augment later on you can also augment a speed modifier, which should always hit "#% increased Movement Speed" if you have no open Suffix.

While true, i would not recommened this as Augment speed is both rare and valueable.
"
omglapizza escribió:
Welp. I'm officially broke, but I have something seriously sweet to show for it!

I didn't realize how many defense tagged prefix mods were available. I was really aiming for T1 %ES, but after I hit T1 flat and put it into PoB, I'd be losing like 1.2k average hit. Not worth spending on more remove add crafts. Very very happy! Just need a couple more small things and some recrafting on my gloves and chest, and I'll be min/maxed as I'll ever be.

Nicely Done.

"
Xuvali escribió:
"
Menorath escribió:

While true, i would not recommened this as Augment speed is both rare and valueable.

Ok that's true, guess I'll try sth like augment Lighntning. That's about a 50% chance to get an influenced prefix.
One more reason why Harvest crafting is quite OP, you can get items like this pair of gloves which in my opinion is by far BIS for this build :)

Unnerve on hit on the gloves and replaced Master of Fear from Medium cluster jewel with Evil Eye which gives "cursed enemies take 5% increased damage" and blind them for 4 seconds. (a bit of compensation for dropping Flesh and Stone when you want to use Hatred with Discipline/Skitterbots).

P.S. Didn't craft them myself but i could afford to buy them for 40 exalts which, if you ask me, was a "bargain" for their value when you min-max your gear.
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 22 jul. 2020 16:41:01
How much damage does the % damage against chilled enemies add on your PoB?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional