[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Im not seeing any inspiration charges. Does inspiration even work with icestorm? Since im not actually spending any mana to cast it icestorm, just spending mana to channel cyclone
"
buttcommander escribió:
Im not seeing any inspiration charges. Does inspiration even work with icestorm? Since im not actually spending any mana to cast it icestorm, just spending mana to channel cyclone

Inspiration needs to be linked to CwC and Cyclone.
Looking for some input mostly on where to go with my upgrades from the current setup, profile should be open for viewing. I have 2 different chests I'm working on, hoping to hit the t1 %int on one or the other so I can finish atleast one of them so that's under "control".

Aside from that mainly wondering about gem links, as Spell Cascade works fine for most farming, fps takes a big hit but the setup is so durable it doesn't matter too much.

The thing I'm wondering about is how to proc EO consistently if I switch to using Awakened Controlled Destruction, as I have real hard time finding the crit necessary to get it rolling. I could invest in Bottled Faith as the damn Cortexes keep shoveling out sceptres to no end for me, but that means losing a lot of potential rem/add influence modifier rolls on the chests in hopes of hitting the t1 %int.

Would like any wisdom someone further along with the build might want to share. I could craft AoS on the gloves, got the craft in store but currently not sure if it's that necessary, will end up doing it if I finish crafting one of the chests before I run out of currency and will to farm more rem/add influence mods.

Thank you for reading, appreciate any suggestions/criticism!
Can u elaborate what pob to use for the end game cuz there's one with split personality and normal one
"
EF_Balduin escribió:
"
ThiagoMarshall escribió:
Hello everyone!

The best version of this build for Harvest is the classic or delirium?

Dalirium version cannot be played anymore, since it (ab-)used stacking split personalities (up to....13 iirc in a finished build?), which is now restricted to 2.

The same tree(s) can still be used with good results, just replace all but last 2 Split Personality jewels with Int conversion jewels or rare jewels.

"
kater escribió:
So I got annoyed at Stampede being somewhat slow compared to other high end options and built a pair of tailwind/onslaught/elusive boots. Went with the Chill/Frozen route instead of 35%. And with a speedy flask they are ridiculous and beautiful. Only... They break my machine in a way that this build has yet to do. Almost as soon as I get some procs my character is replace with a giant black box. It's... not ideal. Is this something people are experiencing? I've had it happen on occasion but not freaking every map, not at the start and for the entire duration of shaper. It's put a damper on my dream roll.

Did you craft your gloves yourself? I figure its either a lucky awakener slam that got T1 Int or a T1 int rolled with removable affixes and an expensive add remove influence harvest party on those gloves.

"
CaptSid escribió:
Can u elaborate what pob to use for the end game cuz there's one with split personality and normal one

Both are viable. Just depends on how much currency you want to spend or if you like to keep it simple with no cluster jewels/split personality jewels. There are several players this league that has really good stats without any Delirium jewels in their tree.

I played this build last season, and loved this build. Now it's basically the only build I can play this season because my left wrist is in a cast.

Unfortunately I started this season late, and leveling is absolutely kicking my ass and making me miserable. Anyone have any suggestions? I basically die 3-4 times on every zone. I just started act 8, and I don't even know what I'm going to do when I get to maps. :(
"
TayuBW escribió:
I played this build last season, and loved this build. Now it's basically the only build I can play this season because my left wrist is in a cast.

Unfortunately I started this season late, and leveling is absolutely kicking my ass and making me miserable. Anyone have any suggestions? I basically die 3-4 times on every zone. I just started act 8, and I don't even know what I'm going to do when I get to maps. :(

You're using a passive tree path that is meant for endgame gear with Split Personality jewels. Without those pathing that way is a waste of passive points into more ES/Resist/Int nodes. Check the posts by kelvynn in the start of the thread and check the standard passive tree without any cluster jewels. I can help you out with regret orbs if you dont have just whisper me ingame.
"
omglapizza escribió:
Well I think I'm done here! Outside of throwing more exalts at rerolling defense modifiers on my chest to hit higher tiers, I'm pretty satisfied with what I've made and accomplished this league. This has been one of the best builds I've ever done, I feel invincible! Just need to finish up a few more challenges for the portal effect. Might corrupt all my gear to hit 30% quality just to eek out a little more ES.

Final gear:
Spoiler

Stats:

steps to craft that amulet?
"
Zelphar escribió:

Honestly, lots of luck and currency. I honestly was going for %damage per intellect, %max energy shield, and +flat energy shield, but got super lucky on one of the augments. Your mileage may vary!

1. Get yourself any amulet that has 6-9% attributes on it and your preferred base with 9-12% intelligence. Use an Awakener Orb to combine the two making sure the attribute amulet will be put into your preferred base.

2. Check the amulet to see if you can clean it up with harvest crafts. In my case, I had the %attribute and %intelligence rolls as my only suffixes, and had two prefixes.

3. Remove the two prefixes. Craft cold damage to attacks and then use an augment cold modifier craft. The idea here is we want to start adding, removing and remove\adding influence modifiers with the harvest crafting, but we need to make sure we don't add an influence suffix. Cold resistance or %cold damage is guaranteed here.

4. Change cold damage to attacks to Suffixes cannot be changed meta craft. This will ensure we don't remove any of our attribute rolls.

5. Augment a new influence modifier. If you don't hit %pen or %damage, use remove\add crafts until you get one or the other.

6. Once you have one modifier, you want to augment another influence modifier. Best case scenario you hit the second mod. If not, check the tag of the new mod. It's very likely you can target annul it (phys or lightning). If you can't, hope and pray with a remove\add influence. If you hit your good mod, you'll have to continue remove\adding until you get one of them back.

7. After you get both %pen and %damage as your two influence prefixes, remove the suffixes cannot be change mod and augment a defense modifier. Continue to remove\add defense until you hit your desired outcome. Your goal here is either flat added ES or %max ES. You'll have to check your PoB to see which is better. The difference between these for me was about 1.2k average hit and 40ES, so I stopped at the first T1 mod I found. There are a ton of defense prefix modifiers available, so it might take a bit.

8. Annul the cold damage\cold res by removing a cold modifier. If you care about divining the item, this would be the perfect time to do so. Then bench craft intellect until you hit 36. Don't forget to quality it up and anoint Tranquility, this can be done at any point during the crafting process!
Editado por útlima vez por omglapizza en 25 jul. 2020 21:31:36
"
omglapizza escribió:
"
Zelphar escribió:

Honestly, lots of luck and currency. I honestly was going for %damage per intellect, %max energy shield, and +flat energy shield, but got super lucky on one of the augments. Your mileage may vary!

1. Get yourself any amulet that has 6-9% attributes on it and your preferred base with 9-12% intelligence. Use an Awakener Orb to combine the two making sure the attribute amulet will be put into your preferred base.

2. Check the amulet to see if you can clean it up with harvest crafts. In my case, I had the %attribute and %intelligence rolls as my only suffixes, and had two prefixes.

3. Remove the two prefixes. Craft cold damage to attacks and then use an augment cold modifier craft. The idea here is we want to start adding, removing and remove\adding influence modifiers with the harvest crafting, but we need to make sure we don't add an influence suffix. Cold resistance or %cold damage is guaranteed here.

4. Change cold damage to attacks to Suffixes cannot be changed meta craft. This will ensure we don't remove any of our attribute rolls.

5. Augment a new influence modifier. If you don't hit %pen or %damage, use remove\add crafts until you get one or the other.

6. Once you have one modifier, you want to augment another influence modifier. Best case scenario you hit the second mod. If not, check the tag of the new mod. It's very likely you can target annul it (phys or lightning). If you can't, hope and pray with a remove\add influence. If you hit your good mod, you'll have to continue remove\adding until you get one of them back.

7. After you get both %pen and %damage as your two influence prefixes, remove the suffixes cannot be change mod and augment a defense modifier. Continue to remove\add defense until you hit your desired outcome. Your goal here is either flat added ES or %max ES. You'll have to check your PoB to see which is better. The difference between these for me was about 1.2k average hit and 40ES, so I stopped at the first T1 mod I found. There are a ton of defense prefix modifiers available, so it might take a bit.

8. Annul the cold damage\cold res by removing a cold modifier. If you care about divining the item, this would be the perfect time to do so. Then bench craft intellect until you hit 36. Don't forget to quality it up and anoint Tranquility, this can be done at any point during the crafting process!

Thank you. currently working on crafting the rings you have, hard to hit both t1 es

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional