[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
omglapizza escribió:
How much damage does the % damage against chilled enemies add on your PoB?

Around 3% - from 409K to 421K Average Shaper Hit
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 23 jul. 2020 9:11:23
Hello everyone!

The best version of this build for Harvest is the classic or delirium?
Hello!

I have been lurking but I have a question...

Currently, I have a Hubris Circle with Abbot's(T1), Dauntless(T2), and Seething (T1). It was a fortunate drop.

It also has accuracy which I can seed off.

Is this helm worth investing a Hunter's Exalted Orb, and potentially Fenumus into and then crafting on intelligence?
Editado por útlima vez por MKL122788 en 23 jul. 2020 14:36:16
"
ThiagoMarshall escribió:
Hello everyone!

Dalirium version cannot be played anymore, since it (ab-)used stacking split personalities (up to....13 iirc in a finished build?), which is now restricted to 2.
"
EF_Balduin escribió:
"
ThiagoMarshall escribió:
Hello everyone!

Dalirium version cannot be played anymore, since it (ab-)used stacking split personalities (up to....13 iirc in a finished build?), which is now restricted to 2.

Thanks!
I'm struggling really hard in 12+ maps. I can't even do conquerers at AW lvl 5.
Any suggestions about what I can do? I got 3ex at my disposal.
I do have a hunter influenced chest and helmet. Currently I'm trying to roll them with int and %int + es. But its pretty hard to roll them so it takes time.
"
Darkvoice_ escribió:
I'm struggling really hard in 12+ maps. I can't even do conquerers at AW lvl 5.
Any suggestions about what I can do? I got 3ex at my disposal.
I do have a hunter influenced chest and helmet. Currently I'm trying to roll them with int and %int + es. But its pretty hard to roll them so it takes time.

Hunter Chests cannot roll %int - that only exists on shaper and crusader chests, so that's the first thing I guess.

The first thing I notice looking at your character is that you have some very expensive gear in some slots and some "this should have been upgraded before you even hit maps" gear in others:

Belt is good (though only 1% better than a 15% non-corrupted coil with 20% attribute quality).
Gloves are really good.

Boots are trash. No intelligence, no movementspeed. Replace them with The Stampede (like 30c) annointed with any of the +30 int nodes, or boots with 30% movementspeed and a t2+ int roll. ES from boots is not that important, Movementspeed is.

Rings. What are those rings? They both have chaos res (which you don't need because you are literally immune to chaosdamage due to CI), terrible resistances otherwise, one has 18 int and the other has 0. Replace them ASAP. Anything with 45+ int and enough res should be good. You can upgrade these for 5 chaos each by a huge margin.

Helmet. That helmet is vendor-trash. The ES is ok at best, the resistances pretty urgh, and again, no intelligence. 20c should give you a major upgrade here easily. Anything with 50+ int (helmets have higher int-rolls than other gear) and 200 ES will do.

Amulet Annointment. You shouldn't need the resistances from diamond skin. Grab any of the +30 int nodes instead.

All that should cost you less than an ex total, and probably more than double your damage. I strongly suggest going back to the guide and reading about gear-choices again. Having good int-rolls on _every_ gearpiece is the absolute highest priority, and almost none of your stuff has any.

After that, the chest. Your chest - again - has no int-roll. That is unacceptable. This is where, imo, the bulk of your money should go.

You have 2 choices here, as far as I'm concerned.
One, the fast/easy variant, buy a regalia with a t2+ int-roll, an open suffix and decent ES without a crafted prefix. Then, craft %attributes on the open suffix.

Two, buy a iLvl 86+ crusader vaal regalia. Alteration-spam for T1 %int or T3+ flat int, and regal for the other. If you don't hit the other on the regal, scour and start again.
Once you hit both T1 %int and T3+ flat int, craft %attributes, and harvest-craft defense prefixes until you hit something that is acceptable to you.

This second option is the one that's easier to upgrade later - once you have some more currency, you can remove the prefixes with harvest-crafts, harvest-augment physical 3 times, which guarantees explosion-mod, then remove the other 2 physical prefixes (if you remove explosion, re-augment phys), and re-craft defense prefixes with harvest augment//remove-and-add defense.
One of the phys prefixes will be "phys taken as lightning". You can 100% remove that without risking explosion with remove lightning harvest craft, so you only need to remove the thorns-prefix with remove phys harvest.

EDIT: I looked at your gems. You use a lvl 20 CwdT and a lvl 20 Ball Lightning in your Curse on Hit setup.

That both doesn't work, and even if it did, it would be bad. Replace them with a lvl 1 cwdt and a lvl 1 ball lightning. You want it to happen as often as possible, and the damage from ball lightning is literally irrelevant..
Your Arcane Surge is level 2. You can put a few more levels into that and still trigger it every vortex cast.

Are you self-casting Frost Bomb? And why is it linked to Item Rarity, especially since it doesn't even have culling strike, it doesn't kill things.
I would strongly suggest throwing out all things from your boots and going with lvl 1 cwdt-lvl 1 frost bomb-lvl 1 vaal cold snap-lvl 20 vaal RF instead. Gives you the pen from frost bomb, cold snap gives you frenzy charges while you kill things, and vaal cold snap gives frenzy charges while bossing.
Editado por útlima vez por EF_Balduin en 23 jul. 2020 20:52:11
So I got annoyed at Stampede being somewhat slow compared to other high end options and built a pair of tailwind/onslaught/elusive boots. Went with the Chill/Frozen route instead of 35%. And with a speedy flask they are ridiculous and beautiful. Only... They break my machine in a way that this build has yet to do. Almost as soon as I get some procs my character is replace with a giant black box. It's... not ideal. Is this something people are experiencing? I've had it happen on occasion but not freaking every map, not at the start and for the entire duration of shaper. It's put a damper on my dream roll.
"
EF_Balduin escribió:

Hunter Chests cannot roll %int - that only exists on shaper and crusader chests, so that's the first thing I guess.
[...]
EDIT: I looked at your gems. You use a lvl 20 CwdT and a lvl 20 Ball Lightning in your Curse on Hit setup.
[...] gives frenzy charges while bossing.

Thank you for your feedback I started replacing some pieces
Well I think I'm done here! Outside of throwing more exalts at rerolling defense modifiers on my chest to hit higher tiers, I'm pretty satisfied with what I've made and accomplished this league. This has been one of the best builds I've ever done, I feel invincible! Just need to finish up a few more challenges for the portal effect. Might corrupt all my gear to hit 30% quality just to eek out a little more ES.

Final gear:
Spoiler

Stats:
Editado por útlima vez por omglapizza en 24 jul. 2020 7:20:54

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional