[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Nvm need to check some things first.
Editado por útlima vez por Lirhtim en 20 jul. 2020 10:27:01
"
defaultNoob escribió:
Considering these attribute stacking amulets are going for some crazy prices what's the ideal way to craft a poor man's version lol.

Or is it just awakener orb and then alt spam until I hit them?

Here's how you do it, and how i made mine;

Buy a Shaper Influenced Amulet & a Crusader Infleunced Amulet

One of these should be of the Item Level (see spoiler for details) and Base that you want the final product to have - Most likely Lapis Amulet or Onyx Amulet

You then use alterations to roll T1 %Intelligence on the crusader amulet, and t1 % Attributes on the Shaper Amulet

You then awakener orb to combine them - make sure the first amulet you click is the base you do not want to keep.

Here you are hoping for a good Flat Int Suffix or a Suffix you can remove easyily such as a resist

Once you are happy with your suffixes craft "Suffixes cannot be change" for 2 exalts. (if you need to craft Flat Intelligence later leave an easy to remove mod such as a Resist.

Now if one of your remaining 2 prefixes is a Influenced mod perfect make use of "Remove and Influenced Modifier, Add an Influenced Modifier" until you hit Damage per int.

**You can also use Reforge an item keeping suffixes before crafting Suffixes can't be changed as an option for hitting prefixes you want - i did this and got trolled twice with Damage per Dex**

Finishing off the amulet will depend what other prefixes you got on it.

*For a Poor mans version, you would get Damage per int on the shaper base, %int on the crusader and awakeners orb them together but i would recommend going for the above instead, otherwise poor mans amulet is just Astramentis*

Ilvl Requrements:
Spoiler
T1 Flat Int you need ilvl 82
T1 Attributes you need ilvl 68
T1 Intelligence you need ilvl 75
For Damage Per int you need ilvl 80
Damage penetrades Ele Resist ilvl 68
T1 %Max ES ilvl 77
T1 Flat ES ilvl 80

If i have missed anything someone please point it out but this is what i did for mine.
Editado por útlima vez por Xuvali en 20 jul. 2020 10:20:24
Ok, so I was testing the Champion. The stat loss isn't that bad IMO, taunted dmg makes up large bulk of it, and mvspeed is nice, extra skillpoint is useful. But the issue is the proc rate simply isn't enough to reliably keep up fortify on single target, mostly because our accuracy is too low. So unless you find an easy way to get a lot of accuracy, then going champ is probably not a good idea.
"
Xuvali escribió:
"
defaultNoob escribió:
Considering these attribute stacking amulets are going for some crazy prices what's the ideal way to craft a poor man's version lol.

One of these should be of the Item Level (see spoiler for details) and Base that you want the final product to have - Most likely Lapis Amulet or Onyx Amulet

You then use alterations to roll T1 %Intelligence on the crusader amulet, and t1 % Attributes on the Shaper Amulet

You then awakener orb to combine them - make sure the first amulet you click is the base you do not want to keep.

Here you are hoping for a good Flat Int Suffix or a Suffix you can remove easyily such as a resist

Once you are happy with your suffixes craft "Suffixes cannot be change" for 2 exalts. (if you need to craft Flat Intelligence later leave an easy to remove mod such as a Resist.

Now if one of your remaining 2 prefixes is a Influenced mod perfect make use of "Remove and Influenced Modifier, Add an Influenced Modifier" until you hit Damage per int.

**You can also use Reforge an item keeping suffixes before crafting Suffixes can't be changed as an option for hitting prefixes you want - i did this and got trolled twice with Damage per Dex**

*For a Poor mans version, you would get Damage per int on the shaper base, %int on the crusader and awakeners orb them together but i would recommend going for the above instead, otherwise poor mans amulet is just Astramentis*

Ilvl Requrements:
Spoiler
T1 %Max ES ilvl 77
T1 Flat ES ilvl 80

If i have missed anything someone please point it out but this is what i did for mine.

hey thanks for posting this! I just popped into the thread to look at how to do this myself. Do you have a ballpark estimate for how much it cost? I'm trying to run the numbers and with average probability on the add/rem influence mod (2 ex each), it looks like it will cost around 70-80ex
"
Xuvali escribió:
"
defaultNoob escribió:

Ilvl Requrements:
Spoiler
T1 %Max ES ilvl 77
T1 Flat ES ilvl 80

How many attempts did it take for you to hit %Damage int? I'm growing my own T4 seeds to try and save on costs, especially if the add\remove is 2ex.
Survivability is great. DPS is below average imo with this build.
"
DatBoiMook escribió:

Well, yeah. You're gear isn't anywhere near optimized, you don't have a proper curse on hit setup for your penetration curses. You have low damage rolls on your flasks, they're not qualitied. It looks like you started gearing for the hatred variant without being 100% prepped for it. If you continue to invest into proper gearing, your damage will be huge.

I'm still working on my attribute stacking neck and some of the rolls on my energy shield gear. I'm sitting at an average damage of around 197k without flasks and 15.3k ES. Eventually I'm looking at close to 316k average hit without flasks and close to 17k ES. You'll get there, but you really, really need to invest in gear and make sure your links are right. Slapping some pieces on that look decent won't get you too far. It's a good stepping stone, but not a substitution for good gear at all.

Plus you're only low 80s. Keep leveling. We're a passive hungry class.
Editado por útlima vez por omglapizza en 20 jul. 2020 16:09:20
"
omglapizza escribió:
"
DatBoiMook escribió:

Well, yeah. You're gear isn't anywhere near optimized, you don't have a proper curse on hit setup for your penetration curses. You have low damage rolls on your flasks, they're not qualitied. It looks like you started gearing for the hatred variant without being 100% prepped for it. If you continue to invest into proper gearing, your damage will be huge.

I'm still working on my attribute stacking neck and some of the rolls on my energy shield gear. I'm sitting at an average damage of around 197k without flasks and 15.3k ES. Eventually I'm looking at close to 316k average hit without flasks and close to 17k ES. You'll get there, but you really, really need to invest in gear and make sure your links are right. Slapping some pieces on that look decent won't get you too far. It's a good stepping stone, but not a substitution for good gear at all.

Plus you're only low 80s. Keep leveling. We're a passive hungry class.

Im still going to stick with it for sure! I mentioned earlier in this thread that this build is one of the most fun ones I have played with.

Im gonna work on getting better flasks today and fix my curse setup. What pieces of gear do you think I should work on first?
"
DatBoiMook escribió:
Im still going to stick with it for sure! I mentioned earlier in this thread that this build is one of the most fun ones I have played with.

Im gonna work on getting better flasks today and fix my curse setup. What pieces of gear do you think I should work on first?

Yes, this is my first time playing the build and I'm in love!

First thing I'd do is get your links working right. Try to five link your chest. Harvest crafts are cheap enough to get one easy. Then fill it with level 1 CWDT, level 4 Ball lightning, and your high level Curse on Hit, Enfeeble, and Frostbite. Reliably cursing enemies is huge. Get rid of your level 19 arcane surge, you have to cast Vortex and Frostblink way too many times to get it to trigger. Buy a new one and keep it at level 4-5 until your Vortex is max level. Then I think you can level to 6. Replace your diamond flask and your quicksilver flask. Quicksilver gives you no benefit while using Stampede. Replace them with a sulphur and a basalt flask.

That's a good jumping off point. Outside of that, you really want the highest intelligence and energy shield rolls on all your gear. It scales so well with our intellect stacking. Eventually, you'll also want to pick up some cold cluster jewels with Vengeful Commander and Cold to the Core. Those amp up damage significantly.

You can peek at my gear and profile if you'd like. Illian and some of the other posters here also have amazing gear you can look at as a guide for what to shoot for.
"
omglapizza escribió:

How many attempts did it take for you to hit %Damage int? I'm growing my own T4 seeds to try and save on costs, especially if the add\remove is 2ex.

I used about 5 or 6 Reroll prefixes

Hit T1 % Max Es and damage per dex.

Locked Suffixes

5 Remove Influence Add Influence hit it for me. I was quite lucky.
Editado por útlima vez por Xuvali en 21 jul. 2020 6:21:36

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional