[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

I tried a quite similar build, some things missing but this is viable just for yellow maps. Cortex or elders not viable at all, dps is like none, takes ages to kill them... and regen is not that good as well.

"
CaseyRybak escribió:
I tried a quite similar build, some things missing but this is viable just for yellow maps. Cortex or elders not viable at all, dps is like none, takes ages to kill them... and regen is not that good as well.

I have way crappier gear than you, mainly due to lack of play time, and red maps are no problem at all, including the bosses.

I did uber elder and Cortex previous league with zero issues (better gear yes.) I'm too lazy to learn the Cortex fight, so I will usually die once or twice.
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 19 jul. 2020 5:38:00
Really enjoy this build but I don't understand how you're getting ES in the ~10k area without using Discipline. Seems crazy to me as I'm sitting at just above 6k with Discipline. I think my gear is pretty decent but need some suggestions on next upgrades if you have the time Lillian.

Thanks!

Quick update: my previous Vaal Regalia was decent with % increased Int but had low rolls on ES max and ES% so I got a new one with flat Int (not great) but better ES rolls and I'm sitting at 7k now. Going to continue seeing if I can find better rolls on trade without going bankrupt. Now that I'm looking closer, my rings are also terrible
Editado por útlima vez por salzanomts54 en 19 jul. 2020 11:12:32
Very nice guide.
Could you do a section that details how it compares to life-based, though? Like this one: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/stitched-demon-whispering-ice-ascendant-build-guide#reply

I wonder what would be less expensive, seeing that ES gear tends to be overall more expensive than life. Also that scaling from the unique helmet seems insane.
But of course being immune to chaos damage alone is also awesome...

Juggling all the differences to find a 'winner' is difficult for me (not being a pro), so any help is appreciated.
Lots of variants. The life based version isn't bad, but you are looking at around 7000-8000 max health. That's great in that it can be supported with life gain on hit, and life on spell hit. BUT it would need another defensive layer, like block. The ES version can hit above 20k ES with investment, and that large of a pool is what protects you from one shots in everything except super deep delving.
"
salzanomts54 escribió:
Really enjoy this build but I don't understand how you're getting ES in the ~10k area without using Discipline. Seems crazy to me as I'm sitting at just above 6k with Discipline. I think my gear is pretty decent but need some suggestions on next upgrades if you have the time Lillian.

Intelligence stacking : +1%ES per 5 int.

My lVL20 discipline adds 1400ES and i gain around 120ES per 15int.

Lilianmarius doesn't need discipline, because his gear is insane. +74% increased INT and very high ES. His belt and chest alone are +-60ex.

As for your gear, it is far from being "pretty decend". Low stats on your belt, no extra INT on your helmet, low INT on both rings, 16% staff, low Es on your boots.

Your first upgrade should be a 18% belt and rings with 60+int (use intrinsic catalyst). Also, split personality (look on the first page for the 3.10 delirium build).

BTW Lilianmarius, what's your total ES with a tabula? =)
"
ligong2 escribió:

The explode/% increased int/+int/% increased attributes chest alone gives me around 7.150 ES :P Overpowered isnt'it, and is not even mirror tier chest!
"
ligong2 escribió:
"
salzanomts54 escribió:

As for your gear, it is far from being "pretty decend". Low stats on your belt, no extra INT on your helmet, low INT on both rings, 16% staff, low Es on your boots.

Your first upgrade should be a 18% belt and rings with 60+int (use intrinsic catalyst). Also, split personality (look on the first page for the 3.10 delirium build).

Okay thanks. Helemt has +54 int which I thought was okay. I've upgraded the belt and did some work on the rings earlier. Up to 8k ES now. That split personality should help a ton but they are not cheap.

Just lost to A5 Sirus...still can't get that fight down.

Thanks for the help!
"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
ligong2 escribió:

The explode/% increased int/+int/% increased attributes chest alone gives me around 7.150 ES :P Overpowered isnt'it, and is not even mirror tier chest!

That's insane. Your witch could fight topless and still has more ES than most players using this build.

"
salzanomts54 escribió:

Okay thanks. Helemt has +54 int which I thought was okay. I've upgraded the belt and did some work on the rings earlier. Up to 8k ES now. That split personality should help a ton but they are not cheap.

Just lost to A5 Sirus...still can't get that fight down.

Thanks for the help!

54int is nice. 40+int with 8-10% increased INT is nicer. This build is all about scaling your INT. Split personality are quite cheap; 35-40 for the INT one. If you want to be more tanky, you can buy/harvest craft a crystal belt with 13-14% increased attribute and 100+ES with resist.

Sirus isn't hard, but can be quite frustrating. You shouldn't die in the first half of the fight. Just move around and dodge when you hear him says "die". In the last part, just focus on him. If you know where he is, you can dodge all his attack.
"
ligong2 escribió:
"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
ligong2 escribió:

That's insane. Your witch could fight topless and still has more ES than most players using this build.

It seems that you didn't see my previous IceStorm character from Delirium league (Corona_Madness) which topped at 34.310 ES (without Discipline) and 4.649 Intelligence and 550K Shaper average Hit (per ice shard)- No one will ever hit those values again unless GGG make another broken league with dubious mechanics like Delirium was.

Here it is:

You know how it is to have 34K ES on a fully functional very high damage build that one shoot almost all bosses? To quote Dominus: "Have you ever seen the true face of GOD, exile?"

Even GGG knew that allowing stacking Split Personalities was a BIG FAT mistake, btw i used(abused) 13x of them in that character :)

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 19 jul. 2020 15:38:17

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional