[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

I think my next step is crafting the attribute amulet. Anything I should do before Awakener Orbing these two amulets together? Should I quality the Lapis before or does it not make any difference?

Finally got the Damage Per Int mod and hit T1 %Es while doing it.

Just gotta decide what to try and fill the last prefix with. Very Happy with it though

(will be annointed very soon)
"
omglapizza escribió:
I think my next step is crafting the attribute amulet. Anything I should do before Awakener Orbing these two amulets together? Should I quality the Lapis before or does it not make any difference?

You can Quality it at any point.

You should be good to go. Best of Luck with it
I just realized, if I swap to the Int stacking amulet, I need to use normal boots to cover the rest of my resistances, especially since I'll need to craft extra stats on my rings to make up for the loss in Dex\Str. I slapped on a pair of 35% movement speed boots and it feels AWFUL compared to Stampede! How do y'all deal?
"
omglapizza escribió:
I just realized, if I swap to the Int stacking amulet, I need to use normal boots to cover the rest of my resistances, especially since I'll need to craft extra stats on my rings to make up for the loss in Dex\Str. I slapped on a pair of 35% movement speed boots and it feels AWFUL compared to Stampede! How do y'all deal?

For me its;

*Edit* Id maybe drop the Atziri Flask for an Adrenaline one
Editado por útlima vez por Xuvali en 18 jul. 2020 11:49:18
"
omglapizza escribió:

Yeah, rare boots change the playstyle. With Stampede, it's consistent and relaxing. With rare boots, you do more damage, and have more defenses, however, you are dependent on having a flask up (and/or) rampage stacks for your movement speed. With Stampede you simply just cyclone everywhere. With rare boots you need to change your behavior to just walk if you are backtracking.

It's 100% a playstyle choice. Rare boots can be significantly more powerful for the build, the Stampede boots are a playstyle/QOL item.

Is the Delirium skill tree stronger for 3.11 still?
Hardest map i have done this league, that 75% less recovery is not a joke at all even if you are fully geared!

Compared with this kind of 5x Delirium maps, Uber Elder or Sirus 8 are just puppies :)
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 18 jul. 2020 20:00:52
Hey Lilian, any tips for my gear on how I can improve. My DPS seems to fall off on bosses in red maps.
Geez! How did you have so many mods?! That map must have been insane!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional