[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

This is my current chest piece. Is it worth using Garden craft to anull the Life Regen and then try to slam Increased Intelligence with a crusader exalt?
"
Yogeshi escribió:
So about to ding 95 tonight or tomorrow, depending on real life.

Sitting on around 300c now, trying to figure out how to leverage that into a Int/%Int helm with 300 ES and/or a 6L 600ES Vaal with those two stats. They're all 10+/40+ Ex though... Is there a semi reliable to way to craft these? (Haven't got 6L from harvest yet either but gonna save it for this if I do)

Switched to Uber Strict filter - is this actually efficient to streamline income? Seemed like I was missing way more loot that is be getting, like lower breach fragments...

If you get helmet with ilvl 75-79 and use hunter's orb you are guaranteed to get ether 6-8% int or 9-10% int. If no empty prefixes. Downside is that you can only get t3 flat int and t2 %ES, but you should be able to get around 300ES with those.
Another thing I ran into this week:

Yolo crafted a synth implicit into my moonstone ring. Did NOT know this would replace my ES implicit, but got lucky with a 24 Str + 10% Cold DMG roll (basically a free skill node or two).

Also forgot until I stopped fuming that the STR gives some damage from Coil and CttC(X2, working on third ATM)

It made like 100 ES total impact. Is it better to find a replacement ring to get the ES back or is this damage boost worth it?
"
Yogeshi escribió:
Another thing I ran into this week:

Yolo crafted a synth implicit into my moonstone ring. Did NOT know this would replace my ES implicit, but got lucky with a 24 Str + 10% Cold DMG roll (basically a free skill node or two).

Also forgot until I stopped fuming that the STR gives some damage from Coil and CttC(X2, working on third ATM)

It made like 100 ES total impact. Is it better to find a replacement ring to get the ES back or is this damage boost worth it?

That is up to your personal preference and how you feel. From the numbers, I would say that the difference is so small you wont notice anything, unless the str lets you free passive point from one of the +30str nodes, in witch case I would say extra passive is worth it.

Edit: You are still using Astramentis. Once you upgrade to rare with %int and spell damage per 15 int, you may need to spend points in +30str/dex nodes, and then the extra str comes handy.
Editado por útlima vez por Cjin en 16 jul. 2020 12:03:10
Yeah, I have a Lapis and Onyx amulet that would provide those stats - trying to reroll them presently with very little success so far. I got %Int once on the Onyx but failed to get any other useful stat.
Did a bit of crafting this evening. Finished up my new rings and touched up the ES on my chest. Hit bottom tier hybrid roll, too scared to Remove\Add anymore!

Got my final piece of end game equipment, a chest with explode mode lol.

I was a bit skeptical at start about the usefulness of this mod for this build but it seems is not that bad at all :)

No more porcupines spikes, delve crystals and harvest primal mobs on death effects is just satisfactory!

And combined with high damage, culling strike effect from medium cluster jewel and Rampage from secondary weapon it helps quite a bit when clearing trash :)

And of course now, Legion encounters, with which i was struggling a bit to clear became way more easy, the explosion is propagating and the encounter is cleared in time:)

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 17 jul. 2020 6:59:51
"
lilianmarius escribió:
Got my final piece of end game equipment, a chest with explode mode lol.

I was a bit skeptical at start about the usefulness of this mod for this build but it seems is not that bad at all :)

No more porcupines spikes, delve crystals and harvest primal mobs on death effects is just satisfactory!

And combined with high damage, culling strike effect from medium cluster jewel and Rampage from secondary weapon it helps quite a bit when clearing trash :)

And of course now, Legion encounters, with which i was struggling a bit to clear became way more easy, the explosion is propagating and the encounter is cleared in time:)

So you think explode mod is worth even without scaling the explosions a bunch? I've got enough ES now that surviving porcupines is pretty easy, but if it gives some QOL during Legion and Delve, I might go for it.
"
omglapizza escribió:

So you think explode mod is worth even without scaling the explosions a bunch? I've got enough ES now that surviving porcupines is pretty easy, but if it gives some QOL during Legion and Delve, I might go for it.

If you feel confident with your ES values and don't mind dropping a bit of ES (a prefix) to get the explode mode prefix i would say it worth.
Also in my chest piece i had not dropped a single Int from my previous chest without the explode mode prefix so i think it was a good trade-off (just a bit of ES from a hybrid ES/mana prefix for explode prefix).

It is fun, to be honest, seeing those packs exploding around you - it's similar with the Gloom shrine (which i love to get it on sextants) effect but with a different sound effect

Anyone got any tips to from here to boost(upgrade) my DPS/survival further?

My char is "NoGainWithoutCocaine" , currently DPS is feeling very low (esp for bosses) for me but i love the build. I got some slots for jewels and so on. Im currently only sitting on 2ex and around 20C so keep that in mind :P! ❤️❄️

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional