[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Hello,

i really enjoy the build. Playing the blockvariation of this build and have around 8.4k ES and almost 2k Int. I only have 1 ex and 100 chaos in my stash. I guess the cheapest improvement would be a better astramentis or do you see some other easy upgrades i can buy or craft (except the catalysts i am still missing). I am rescapped with cold as the highest res for the wise oak flask. Here is my current gear:
Spoiler

If i could buy the watschers eye with int on hit with discipline, do you change the tree an put out some ES leech nodes or do you keep them?

Ty for answering.
pls cut the shitty Sirusboss out of the game
"
Breken escribió:
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:
this league most people with endless currency take the vengful commander tree. I will not have such a amount of currency so i would ask if the
tree wich works last league without the vengful commander thing works this league also ?
Or is the vengful commander tree better this league also you have only cold to the core jewels and split personality. lets say prismatic heard cold to the core and widespread destruction.

with the vengful commander tree i have more res.

If you aren't planning on using Hatred, then you'll have no need of Vengeful commander. You may want to play with PoB to find out what tree would give you better stats without Hatred. You could still use the hatred tree with a prismatic/CttC jewel. Doing that would give you LOTS of resists and free up your gearing for more int. (Or give you back up to 6 passive points from the Holy dominion area)

thx for the answer. Unfortunaly i cant use pob. There was a tree with the spell dmg route and the other with the res route. The vengful guys used the res tree the other the spell dmg tree. So i am a bit lost wich tree is better and what lvl i should have to go to the vengful tree. I remember kel say something with 97. So perhaps you can help me find the right way :-)
if i want use aspect of spider +displin+harted+clarity buff together i should use enlighten suport gem level 4 or 3 can suport ? because for now i have 4x cluster jewel have 1% mana reserve (total=4%) but i cant use aspect of spider with harted
Editado por útlima vez por shadow2A en 14 jul. 2020 12:34:43
"
shadow2A escribió:
if i want use aspect of spider +displin+harted+clarity buff together i should use enlighten suport gem level 4 or 3 can suport ? because for now i have 4x cluster jewel have 1% mana reserve (total=4%) but i cant use aspect of spider with harted

I just made the switch to the auras you're asking about last night. As long as you have 4% total reduced mana reservation from your socketed jewels, you'll need a level 4 enlighten socketed with your discipline, hatred, and level 1 clarity. Will let you activate all auras no prob.
"
shadow2A escribió:

Your Arcane Surge is in same item as Aspect of the Spider, making it reserve more mana. Change gems in your gloves and helmet and it should be fine.
Editado por útlima vez por Cjin en 14 jul. 2020 16:22:35
Depending how much you're willing to spend, you can also divine orb an astramentis. I dont have a perfect roll on mine and definitely need to reroll it a bit more still, but you can use harvest crafting or divine orbs/blessed orbs to get that perfect or near perfect roll - it has the potential to be cheaper, but not guaranteed.
reached 85 using this and decided its time to buy/craft some decent gear. why neither the author or anyone in the comments use %spell damage gear? it doesn't work with icestorm ? thanks for the help!
"
Vellelith escribió:
reached 85 using this and decided its time to buy/craft some decent gear. why neither the author or anyone in the comments use %spell damage gear? it doesn't work with icestorm ? thanks for the help!

It works, it's just that you get so much %scaling off int that it's not normally your best choice. For instance, it looks like I have well over 1000% increased damage with only using a couple of spell damage rings and an amulet (around 75% total.) You're way better served by concentrating on maximizing int, and QoL features.

203% increased comes from Tranquility enchant
321% increased comes from the Staff (% per 10 int)
214% increased comes from the 1% per 15 int on amulet
2 x 132% increased from cold to the core clusters

So the 75% I get from spell damage on rings/amulet is a drop in the bucket. Equal to about 1/2 of a CttC node. So while it's certainly nice to have, I wouldn't go out of my way to stack increased spell or cold damage.
omglapizza and Cjin thx for answer
Hello guys,

I'm currently following this build but I'm kinda struggling with passive points assignement after level 92.
Initially I didn't want to use Cluster Jewels so I decided to start taking "%ES" nodes such as "Arcane Focus" (near the "Deep Wisdom" node).
Now I'm considering using one large cluster jewel.

Can you please tell me if there is a viable setup using one (and only one) large cluster jewel?
I guess I need to look for a large cluster with only 8 passive points, with cold to the core. But, since I wanna stay close to the original build rather to follow the delirium PoB, what should I look for if I don't run Hatred or similar variants?

Please help me! :(

Thanks.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional