[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:
His explanation is all time the same, but also i played last league over 60 hr with only 5 hr sleep in night i never ever reached the same amount of currency, gear or something like that.

It's really and truly simply a function of the total number of hours spent running maps/delves/simulacra/etc.

Last league I was up to about 300 hours played (12 days+), and had >100 ex worth of gear, mostly from farming simulacrums and running deliruim mirrors and maps. Note: in NO previous league had I ever had more than about 10 ex worth of stuff, but then again I had never gone above 5-6 days played before.

I asked Lillian where he was at re /played at the same time, and he was already over 20 days played.

8 more played days running simulacrums and I would have had a mirror's worth of exalts easily, even without skilled trading and/or lucky drops.
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 12 jul. 2020 20:19:15
"
Graiaule escribió:
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:
His explanation is all time the same, but also i played last league over 60 hr with only 5 hr sleep in night i never ever reached the same amount of currency, gear or something like that.

It's really and truly simply a function of the total number of hours spent running maps/delves/simulacra/etc.

Last league I was up to about 300 hundred hours played (12 days+), and had >100 ex worth of gear, mostly from farming simulacrums and running deliruim mirrors and maps. Note: in NO previous league had I ever had more than about 10 ex worth of stuff, but then again I had never gone above 5-6 days played before.

I asked Lillian where he was at re /played at the same time, and he was already over 20 days played.

8 more played days running simulacrums and I would have had a mirror's worth of exalts easily, even without skilled trading and/or lucky drops.

thats not simply a function of hours playing :-)
You rise the chance to get good drops. But i had leagues with 2 exalt drops in first 10hr and got a lot of currency then. And if you bought this league alts with chaos then you made a big profit. And last league its all with voices if you found a good youre rich.
And if you refere on last league with brand builds you where much faster and better then with this one. But horrible expensive.

But lilian makes it ALL leagues. And the probability to get soo much currency only with luck is not here.
So he must have another trick to get that much currency in such small playtime.
Its ok. I woulnd tell it to other people if i had.

But what i would say in my post was. Looking on such gear and dmg is not representive for this build and not the reason why kel it made.

With the currency of lilian i think he can play much better builds. He only like THIS build.
Editado por útlima vez por ichbinwerichbi en 12 jul. 2020 18:00:40
The only other build I've found with anywhere near the strength and flexibility of this build was Baron Zombies pre-nerf. I mean, there are other builds that are faster, there are builds that are more tanky, there are builds much better suited to certain game elements (deep delve, HoGM, Magic find, etc) but I have yet to find a single build that can do everything at a high level besides this one.

It also helps that the playstyle is easy and smooth... just hold down a button, run through stuff, hit some flasks if you feel like it. That's why I always come back to WI, it's just the single best all round build I've found.
There is no secret, while playing way over average every league, doing hard content at the beginning of the league and during the league constantly, playing some monopoly with the market a.k.a "flippin" and also beeing lucky from time to time because you know when you run thousands of maps and kill hundreds of end game bosses you will get op drops sooner or later.

If you just do maps you wont get rich, you have to trade a lot/flip stuff and also do hard content that has a chance to drop good stuff as often as possible and also as soon as possible.

Btw, just checked /played this league:

"You have played for 13 days, 11 hours, 25 minutes and 10 seconds", i think there is not much to say keeping in mind that the league is only 22 days long at this moment.

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 12 jul. 2020 18:12:30
Q.E.D. -- that which was to be demonstrated 8-) Thanks, Lillian.
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 12 jul. 2020 20:19:49
"
gruumine escribió:
"
Yogeshi escribió:
Can someone give me ...

I am in the same boat as you are, currently taking a break. Tired as fk :)

Yeah dude. I made a few changes and really improved my survivability.

Got a Small Cluster with Energy From Naught and ES.
Adjusted resistances to make Wise Oak good and picked it up.
Got a couple cobalt jewels with +ES, Int and ES On Hit (small but noticeable impact)
At this point I'm accumulating elder shards and currency to press some upgrades - awakened gems, helmet, chest, amulet are the next ones, likely in that order unless I get an awakened curse on hit to drop so that 6L chest is worthwhile.
"
Yogeshi escribió:

Yeah dude. I made a few changes and really improved my survivability.

Got a Small Cluster with Energy From Naught and ES.
Adjusted resistances to make Wise Oak good and picked it up.
Got a couple cobalt jewels with +ES, Int and ES On Hit (small but noticeable impact)
At this point I'm accumulating elder shards and currency to press some upgrades - awakened gems, helmet, chest, amulet are the next ones, likely in that order unless I get an awakened curse on hit to drop so that 6L chest is worthwhile.

A prismatic jewel with "+X Energy Shield gained for each Enemy Hit while affected by Discipline" really helps too.
Hi all,

I give this build a shot. Now I hit the wall with only 4.1k ES. What order should I upgrade for this build?
Character is HarvestIceWizard.
Editado por útlima vez por nam9xz en 13 jul. 2020 12:25:49
"
nam9xz escribió:
Hi all,

I give this build a shot. Now I hit the wall with only 4.1k ES. What order should I upgrade for this build?
Character is HarvestIceWizard.

Your chest has very low energy shield. You can find one with 550-600+es and 45+int for around 1 exalt. Would greatly increase your total energy shield.

Gloves and helmet have low ES. Can't find your "pure talent" jewel on your tree. Also, both your belt and staff are only 14%.
hello lilianmarius thx for ur build but for now i have problem with boss in map or conqure i die to them idk why 1-can u edite for me my pob if u see worng thing on it and 2- can u tell me what can i replace Instead (2x emperor jewel u used in this build for now) becuase they are so expensive between 20-50ex thx 3- my big problem is die when i take damage even i have 6k energy shild but i die :(
help me pls thx this is my pob: https://pastebin.com/fj2LutZz
Editado por útlima vez por shadow2A en 13 jul. 2020 14:07:10

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional