[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

im level 40 with this build but i have mana problem how can i fix that my gem is like leveling guide but i just have 60/400 mana after active buff (hearld ice and skiterrbots) and on boss fight i loss my mana and die in early fight
"
shadow2A escribió:
im level 40 with this build but i have mana problem how can i fix that my gem is like leveling guide but i just have 60/400 mana after active buff (hearld ice and skiterrbots) and on boss fight i loss my mana and die in early fight

You could always buy a Praxis ring to reduce your Mana cost for cyclone to zero. They should be cheap. Eventually you should get enough Mana Regen that you will have zero problems sustaining your channel infinitely.
"
omglapizza escribió:
"
shadow2A escribió:

You could always buy a Praxis ring to reduce your Mana cost for cyclone to zero. They should be cheap. Eventually you should get enough Mana Regen that you will have zero problems sustaining your channel infinitely.

realy thx now my mana porblem is fixed
Hello, any ideas on how to go about crafting this? I know I can use defence crafts for ES prefixes but I'm not quite sure what to do to to get more intelligence at the same time.

"
Aloriya escribió:
Hello, any ideas on how to go about crafting this? I know I can use defence crafts for ES prefixes but I'm not quite sure what to do to to get more intelligence at the same time.

You cannot seedcraft stats, so only thing is lucky hit from exalt. You want to leave empty suffix for 6% attributes craft, so for remaining suffix I would try to get some good resistance. This would probably make finding other pieces more easy as you don't need as high resistances in them. The best result would let you to get ring with implicit mod of +ES instead of resistance, or on other pieces let you craft int/str or int/dex stats in empty suffix instead of resistance.
"
Cjin escribió:

You cannot seedcraft stats, so only thing is lucky hit from exalt. You want to leave empty suffix for 6% attributes craft, so for remaining suffix I would try to get some good resistance. This would probably make finding other pieces more easy as you don't need as high resistances in them. The best result would let you to get ring with implicit mod of +ES instead of resistance, or on other pieces let you craft int/str or int/dex stats in empty suffix instead of resistance.

Oh, the ES ring is a good idea, I think I'll go for that. Thank you very much!
"
Aloriya escribió:
Oh, the ES ring is a good idea, I think I'll go for that. Thank you very much!

One more possible thing is to corrupt ring to %increased int, but you need to be lucky to get that.
3 weeks into the league...enough time to get to level 100, achieve 36 challenges by my own and get some end game gear running even if the league is kinda "shitty", way worse if you ask me if compared with the previous one, Delirium league

So here are my character Ice_On_My_Crop end-game numbers, i repeat myself, after 3 weeks into a "shitty" league:
Intelligence: 3564
Energy Shield: 21.505
Average Shaper Hit (no flasks, no Vaal RF): 260.771 (with Concentrated Effect instead of Spell Cascade)

PoB with my final version of the Hatred tree from Delirium with 3x Large clusters with CttC/Vengeful Comander/Widespread Destruction, 2x Split Personality (Int/ES) and 1x Medium cluster with Master of Fear/Wish for Death)

https://pastebin.com/CZuM8P01

Since i didn't see any Megalomaniacs on trade withh CttC/Genius or Genius/Overlord or CttC/Overlord i do not use any from this type of jewel.

And a visual proof that Kuduku, the only one true GOD of RNG didn't abandon me this league:

Now let's go back to land work, the harvest is ready! :)

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 11 jul. 2020 14:11:27
what is best pantheon for conqure and map clear
"
shadow2A escribió:
what is best pantheon for conqure and map clear

Lunaris + Gruthkul for map clearing / Solaris + Tukohama (if you cyclone in place) for bosses

For Uber Elder i use Solaris + Yugul

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional