[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Breken escribió:
"
Xuvali escribió:

Side Question to those using Hatred Cluster Jewels, Do you actually bother allocating widespread destruction? I've found i prefer my Split Personality one not to have it as it means i can push the max amount of int/ES on them - Possible looking into adding another Medium Jewel Cluster into it maybe channeling one to generate Endurance Charges

No widespread destruction is just a placeholder so that the two important nodes get pushed to the side, so you can save passive points.

Yep makes sense and was what i thought was the case. I realised im better off doing the same on my split setup as it gave me 2 passives back and with a little switching of one of my jewels and stat crafts i was able to slot in the endurance charge Gen medium jewel into that cluster.

Lost 11 Int, ES actually went up to 17278 and now i have Endurance charges for some extra physical damage reduction.

Has anyone had luck with a single cluster jewel branch, or is going cluster a full tree rebuild?
hello can u link pob for 3.11 version to me thx i cant find it in first page
Ok.

Seems Kelvin is skipping this league. its a fucking bad league for me. After delirium and facerolling all contend with really small invest this league the normal problems are still there.
Blight maps a pain. Fully delirium T16 slow as fuck. Good gear to come near the 3k int 15 k es 100 ex. Last league 30 ex.
Its a pain to play this build after delirium playing.

Perhaps i skip this league too. Never played such a small amount of time in first 2 weeks of a league.

And i thought i hate backtracking in delirium most. NOT. I hate this fucking garden with almost nothing good to get. the plants and monsters are awful and the building tanks pylons and so on only to get monster to kill is a fucking bad idea.

I am really frustrated of the league and the nerfing from delirium :-(
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:
Ok.

Seems Kelvin is skipping this league. its a fucking bad league for me. After delirium and facerolling all contend with really small invest this league the normal problems are still there.
Blight maps a pain. Fully delirium T16 slow as fuck. Good gear to come near the 3k int 15 k es 100 ex. Last league 30 ex.
Its a pain to play this build after delirium playing.

Perhaps i skip this league too. Never played such a small amount of time in first 2 weeks of a league.

And i thought i hate backtracking in delirium most. NOT. I hate this fucking garden with almost nothing good to get. the plants and monsters are awful and the building tanks pylons and so on only to get monster to kill is a fucking bad idea.

I am really frustrated of the league and the nerfing from delirium :-(

The league isn't bad, the issue is that it's so crafting focused. If you engage with the crafting, it's quite interesting. The problem is that the crafting system only has limited use for our build. It makes some gear easier to get, enables other BiS gear, but since we require INT or attributes on everything, and there are VERY limited ways to manipulate attributes in the garden. Our gear doesn't benefit as much as it could. Coupled with the fact that there is a lot less loot in the game from the previous leagues, I can see your point.
Can someone give me some pointers for my toon here please? I'm getting very frustrated.

Currently stonewalled at level 92. 2400 Int, 9k ES... I keep getting popped by things. This morning I was at 99% to level to 93, now I'm back at 17% due to a string of bad luck. This league has been awful to me - terrible drops, almost no currency and having zero luck pushing levels any further. Normally at 90+% I would go wrap it up in delve, but I had -zero- niko missions pop in 10 days now.

Fragment of Winter kept one shotting me in a non-juiced Waterways and I dont even have a clue what mechanic killed me. Several maps of porcupines in a row where I managed not to die, then get insta popped by random trash on a T14 map with again no idea what hit me. I've been sitting on Sirus waiting to get 93 for 4 days now. Bleed and corrupted blood havent been too much of a problem, except one death caused by running out of flask on a 50% charges mod.

I feel like I need more ES and ES Leech, but without significant improvements in my drop luck I don't know where to look for a solution.

Here is my PoB:
https://pastebin.com/rJ7YVaUY

TIA - May the loot be with you!
Editado por útlima vez por Yogeshi en 10 jul. 2020 10:39:14
"
Yogeshi escribió:
Can someone give me some pointers for my toon here please? I'm getting very frustrated.

Currently stonewalled at level 92. 2400 Int, 9k ES... I keep getting popped by things. This morning I was at 99% to level to 93, now I'm back at 17% due to a string of bad luck. This league has been awful to me - terrible drops, almost no currency and having zero luck pushing levels any further. Normally at 90+% I would go wrap it up in delve, but I had -zero- niko missions pop in 10 days now.

Fragment of Winter kept one shotting me in a non-juiced Waterways and I dont even have a clue what mechanic killed me. Several maps of porcupines in a row where I managed not to die, then get insta popped by random trash on a T14 map with again no idea what hit me. I've been sitting on Sirus waiting to get 93 for 4 days now. Bleed and corrupted blood havent been too much of a problem, except one death caused by running out of flask on a 50% charges mod.

I feel like I need more ES and ES Leech, but without significant improvements in my drop luck I don't know where to look for a solution.

Here is my PoB:
https://pastebin.com/rJ7YVaUY

TIA - May the loot be with you!

Sounds super frustrating. Without currency, I can't see obvious improvements. Better int on equipment, higher ES on equipment, %Int on armor helm, etc.

The Fragment of Winter has a reflect aura, and I'm betting that's what got you. That boss, and the boss in Racecourse have a reflect aura that they can turn on. I typically avoid those maps unless I've specced into being reflect immune.
can some one give me pob link pls i cant find it for 3.11 and for 3.10 tree is different pls give pob this build for 3.11 version thx
Cool thanks. I appreciate your time; I've since dropped to 0% (more bad luck) so I cleared Sirus out and took a break.

I'm hoping that something worthwhile drops soon... I am gonna try selling some harvest crafts too, I just got a couple good ones stored up that may give me some traction. If I can get augment with defense stat I can boost some ES on my gloves by swapping the craft out to block Life/ES Hybrid, which would probably be my best next increment at no cost. Also gonna throw ES onto the sapphire ring once I get a craft to add it.

I will get 93 this weekend even if I don't sleep to do it!
"
shadow2A escribió:
can some one give me pob link pls i cant find it for 3.11 and for 3.10 tree is different pls give pob this build for 3.11 version thx

You'll want to use the tree in the first post (for 3.9) while leveling and acquiring wealth. Then when you have the cluster jewels, and other goodies you can transition to the hybrid tree that some of us are using.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional