[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
omglapizza escribió:
Quick question. How do you survive Chimera smoke cloud phase? I'd instantly get chunked for like a quarter of my ES every attack while trying to find the boss, eventually dying before doing so.

flask +3000 armour and increased 6-80% armour :D
I can't miss %int slam on ilvl 79 chest with blocked prefixes, right?
"
xLMWx escribió:
I can't miss %int slam on ilvl 79 chest with blocked prefixes, right?

Sadly, no. It's a 50% chance. Read the suffix list in poedb.tw carefully.

The can't miss slam is only available for 75-79 helms and the hunter orb.
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 8 jul. 2020 15:52:52
What towers do you guys build for blight maps with this build? I dont have any trouble with blight as side encounters. But I have trouble on blight maps as you can't stop attacking to build towers, else you die.
"
omglapizza escribió:
Quick question. How do you survive Chimera smoke cloud phase? I'd instantly get chunked for like a quarter of my ES every attack while trying to find the boss, eventually dying before doing so.

SPELL CASCADE AND PUT THE WHOLE GROUND ON ICE...SMOKE STAGE WILL LAST 1 SEC MAX.
"
Nikcoin escribió:
What towers do you guys build for blight maps with this build? I dont have any trouble with blight as side encounters. But I have trouble on blight maps as you can't stop attacking to build towers, else you die.

in normal tower defense, u get some time between waves to build more towers and upgrade towers...not in POE :D In poe u build towers while u kill monsters...that sucks and that's why this build isn't that great in blight maps...
"
gruumine escribió:
"
omglapizza escribió:

SPELL CASCADE AND PUT THE WHOLE GROUND ON ICE...SMOKE STAGE WILL LAST 1 SEC MAX.

Oh that works? I thought you had to be in the cloud to find him.

Also, any good way to craft a %int/%attribute/% damage per int amulet with Harvest? I'm thinking doing woke orb on the stats, and then remove/add influence mod with suffixes can't be changed. Don't know what the odds are of hitting damage per int.

Or I wonder if before making this, I should start converting to Split Personality? Have about 20ex to spend and can easily sell back the Discipline ES on hit Watchers eye for the Hatred Pen or %Mana as ES Clarity one.
Editado por útlima vez por omglapizza en 9 jul. 2020 12:05:35
I need some help with my next upgrades. This is what I have:

I'm saving up some exalts to buy a watcher's eye. Is there anything else I should upgrade?
"
omglapizza escribió:
"
gruumine escribió:
"
omglapizza escribió:

Oh that works? I thought you had to be in the cloud to find him.

Also, any good way to craft a %int/%attribute/% damage per int amulet with Harvest? I'm thinking doing woke orb on the stats, and then remove/add influence mod with suffixes can't be changed. Don't know what the odds are of hitting damage per int.

Or I wonder if before making this, I should start converting to Split Personality? Have about 20ex to spend and can easily sell back the Discipline ES on hit Watchers eye for the Hatred Pen or %Mana as ES Clarity one.

It doesn't work, you do need to move into the cloud to get him out. Use flasks, and quit/portal out if you are getting low on ES and still haven't found him.

With the lack of attribute seeds, there isn't a GOOD way to craft the amulet. Your best bet would be to merge %int/%attributes with an woke orb, pray for T1 int on the merge. Use harvest to clean up bad affixes as you can. And as you said, suffixes can't be changed, then remove/add influence mod craft. My napkin math tells me that you have around a 10.6% to hit the %damage per int. So that's actually not bad, but still RNG. WAY better than old metacrafting in previous leagues. The luck part is getting T1/T2 int on the awakened slam. WTB attribute seed.

Edit: If you DO hit the t1 int roll with that merge, then you won't be able to lock your suffixes, making this harder. As you'll have to slam int after you are done crating your amulet. Slamming T1 int and not getting a bricked suffix is around a 3% chance. Unless you'll only be satisfied with mirror tier, I'd craft as above, then benchcraft int on your amulet.

I would recommend that you move to split personality tree before metacrafting your amulet. You'll likely get more bang for your buck out of the SP tree then any single gear piece.
Editado por útlima vez por Breken en 9 jul. 2020 13:30:27
Isn't suffixes can't be changed a prefix? So hitting Int on the remaining suffix wouldn't harm the craft anyways.

And yeah, I'll look into Split Personality. I just know it's super expensive to do. First I have to finish my ES rolls on my chest and gloves before doing anything else, just thinking about how I want to max the build out.

Editado por útlima vez por omglapizza en 9 jul. 2020 15:03:59

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional