[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Hi. Noob question. Where is the life leech coming from that would make Zealots oath a benefit?
"
Bleubeard escribió:
Hi. Noob question. Where is the life leech coming from that would make Zealots oath a benefit?

For now i have no leech, just Life Regen to ES regen and the Enduring Cry.

Total 2300+ ES/second

Using Astramantis you can anoint the Node, But i'm using the Eyes of the Great Wolf that cant be anointed.

I'll try to add Ethereal Feast node soon!
Editado por útlima vez por whiterockx en 7 jul. 2020 20:51:23
@whiterockx Ah, just noticed you are in standard. Might be a bit harder to find that talisman in Harvest!
"
Graiaule escribió:
@whiterockx Ah, just noticed you are in standard. Might be a bit harder to find that talisman in Harvest!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/whiterockx/characters

look for White_Harvester character :D
So, the guide says that "Lv 21/0 gems are often very cheap. For this build they are better than 20/20." I see that some of the gems makes sense like Discipline or Bonechill. But I don't get it on gems like Controlled Destruction or the other DPS? Going from lv 21 to 22 only increases Spell Damage by 1%? While putting 20% Qual on it increases it by 10%?

Am I just misunderstanding the general functionality of lv vs qual on these type of gems?
"
whiterockx escribió:
"
Graiaule escribió:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/whiterockx/characters

look for White_Harvester character :D

My bad -- I stopped looking too soon! Regardless, excellent work on a fascinating variation, going for %int/attrs instead of actual intelligence.

It'd be interesting to work out the progression of your build, as some components (enlighten gems especially) aren't cheap. In other words, how do you get there from Kelvynn's vanilla build?
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 8 jul. 2020 3:58:59
Just a quick question, folks (I went with Occultist this time instead of scion, which means I traded 150-200 buffed int for an occasional curse explosion - NOT GOOD).

Is Crusader a better enchant than Tranquility? I hover at around ~4k mana, and I have 9.1k es. But I have way more +mana talents allocated than +ES, as I rerolled most of those points towards raw +int passives.

Is there a way to calculate it? Or is the fact that we gain +% es per int, and just raw +mana per int, which would result in way more dps for ES->spelldamage annoint, instead of mana->spelldamage?

"
NemesisCW escribió:
So, the guide says that "Lv 21/0 gems are often very cheap. For this build they are better than 20/20." I see that some of the gems makes sense like Discipline or Bonechill. But I don't get it on gems like Controlled Destruction or the other DPS? Going from lv 21 to 22 only increases Spell Damage by 1%? While putting 20% Qual on it increases it by 10%?

Am I just misunderstanding the general functionality of lv vs qual on these type of gems?

Yeah. The quality gives you increased spelldamage, the +1 level gives you 1 percent MORE.

Since the formula is [[base damage of skill + added spell damage/effectiveness]*[increased spell damage]] * [more spell damage], and you already gain at least a few hundred percent of increased spell damage, then you trade that inner multiplier to the +1 percent outer multiplier, which multiplies the rest of your spell damage sources as well.
Editado por útlima vez por Oldern365 en 8 jul. 2020 5:02:54
"
whiterockx escribió:
Yo guys i'm back

A: Reduced Mana reserve from Tree nodes + Enlighten 3 + Discipline Helm Enchant and Discipline + Enlighten 3 (So it's a low budget setup, no enlightens 4 needed). I have 88 Unreserved mana running Clarity. Is enought to Spin 100% of time + Vortex Span + Enduring Cry + Frost Bomb all the time.

My char's purity of ice/fire/lightning still taking 27% instead of 25%, I don't know what I'm doing wrong because I have two enlgihten 3 and a discipline enchant, as well as reduced mana reserve nodes from PT. Could someone check it on my character? It's set as public :D
"
scrvffie escribió:

My char's purity of ice/fire/lightning still taking 27% instead of 25%, I don't know what I'm doing wrong because I have two enlgihten 3 and a discipline enchant, as well as reduced mana reserve nodes from PT. Could someone check it on my character? It's set as public :D

You are using a rare helm. His helm gives him a +1 to all gems. To duplicate that in a rare helm, you would need an enlighten 4 in that link.
Quick question. How do you survive Chimera smoke cloud phase? I'd instantly get chunked for like a quarter of my ES every attack while trying to find the boss, eventually dying before doing so.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional