[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
omglapizza escribió:
Isn't suffixes can't be changed a prefix? So hitting Int on the remaining suffix wouldn't harm the craft anyways.

And yeah, I'll look into Split Personality. I just know it's super expensive to do. First I have to finish my ES rolls on my chest and gloves before doing anything else, just thinking about how I want to max the build out.

Nevermind you're totally right, been awake too long. It is a prefix. Time to pray for that lucky woke slam.

How are you working on your ES values on those items, Add/remove defenses until you hit a good combo?
Editado por útlima vez por Breken en 9 jul. 2020 15:11:20
"
Breken escribió:
"
omglapizza escribió:
Isn't suffixes can't be changed a prefix? So hitting Int on the remaining suffix wouldn't harm the craft anyways.

And yeah, I'll look into Split Personality. I just know it's super expensive to do. First I have to finish my ES rolls on my chest and gloves before doing anything else, just thinking about how I want to max the build out.

Nevermind you're totally right, been awake too long. It is a prefix. Time to pray for that lucky woke slam.

How are you working on your ES values on those items, Add/remove defenses until you hit a good combo?

I initially was going to go for explode mod for corpse destruction and a little extra clear, but heard it wasn't really worth it for whispering ice, so I abandoned that idea and decided to go all in on ES. My first Aug hit T1 %ES and the next one, as you can see, was pretty bad. Similar story for my gloves. Not sure I can do much more than close my eyes and pray for a good combination of flat and %.
Editado por útlima vez por omglapizza en 9 jul. 2020 15:42:11
"
Nikcoin escribió:
I'm saving up some exalts to buy a watcher's eye. Is there anything else I should upgrade?

You can get Cyclopean Coil with 15% increased attributes and then catalyst it to 18%.
Gloves and helmet can have much more ES.
Counterweight in boots does nothing, get Mystic Talents instead (Silver, Opalescent, Amber)
Amulet with %increased Int and damage/15int, you can craft one with awakeners orb and hope for good rolls.
Editado por útlima vez por Cjin en 9 jul. 2020 16:22:20
Just got over 3k INT and 11k ES. Harvest crafting is awesome, all my gear except boots is self crafted.

https://pastebin.com/MqXz0wki

Every content is doable, but Sirus still fucks me up. Do you have any tips for that fight? I know mechanics, farmed him in previous leagues - but with this build as soon as I get close to him and start ramping damage he teleports away and instantly kills me with off-screen beam. How do you deal with this?
"
Melnevacor escribió:
Just got over 3k INT and 11k ES. Harvest crafting is awesome, all my gear except boots is self crafted.

Every content is doable, but Sirus still fucks me up. Do you have any tips for that fight? I know mechanics, farmed him in previous leagues - but with this build as soon as I get close to him and start ramping damage he teleports away and instantly kills me with off-screen beam. How do you deal with this?

By hoping you hear the "DIE,DIE,DIE" voiceline and run/blink/dash 45dec angle instead of running straight towards him.
"
Cjin escribió:
"
Nikcoin escribió:
I'm saving up some exalts to buy a watcher's eye. Is there anything else I should upgrade?

You can get Cyclopean Coil with 15% increased attributes and then catalyst it to 18%.
Gloves and helmet can have much more ES.
Counterweight in boots does nothing, get Mystic Talents instead (Silver, Opalescent, Amber)
Amulet with %increased Int and damage/15int, you can craft one with awakeners orb and hope for good rolls.

Oh wow, i had no idea you could anoint boots. I came back after quitting at the end of synthesis league, so all the league mechanics after synthesis are still new to me.

Would you prioritize making an amulet with %increased int and dmg over getting the watcher's eye?
"
Nikcoin escribió:

Oh wow, i had no idea you could anoint boots. I came back after quitting at the end of synthesis league, so all the league mechanics after synthesis are still new to me.

Would you prioritize making an amulet with %increased int and dmg over getting the watcher's eye?

You can anoint only necklaces and few (4?) blight uniques, Stampede being one of them.
I would get watchers eye first. If you mean one with only ES/hit? The amulet without Tranquility would be pretty much as strong as Astramentis with Tranquility. So to actually benefit you would need to add Tranquility into it, and that's 2 golden oils more. So the amulet would end up costing about as much as the watchers eye.
It really is what you want more. Amulet would be about 15% damage increase, and watchers eye would be great defensive upgrade. Seriously you don't believe how good it is until you try it.

Also I found out that growing and opening 5 t4 seeds at the same time was not a good idea.
Editado por útlima vez por Cjin en 9 jul. 2020 17:58:01
"
Melnevacor escribió:

Same here, Sirus is pain with this build, the problem is we don't have burst dmg if boss moves around, and thats why it takes too long to kill him. Also Catarina is painful too.
Editado por útlima vez por Efotia en 9 jul. 2020 20:09:45
Currently Ripping everything apart - Sirus A8 isn't too bad once you get you int and es to a decent level.

Im currently sitting at 3007 Int/17163 ES.

Currently working on Harvest Crafting to improve my new boots;

I was trying to improve the Flat ES roll on this ring too but i turned 130 evasion into T1 % ES and think ill just leave it as is atm;

Rest of gear in spoilers below;
Spoiler

Side Question to those using Hatred Cluster Jewels, Do you actually bother allocating widespread destruction? I've found i prefer my Split Personality one not to have it as it means i can push the max amount of int/ES on them - Possible looking into adding another Medium Jewel Cluster into it maybe channeling one to generate Endurance Charges
"
Xuvali escribió:

Side Question to those using Hatred Cluster Jewels, Do you actually bother allocating widespread destruction? I've found i prefer my Split Personality one not to have it as it means i can push the max amount of int/ES on them - Possible looking into adding another Medium Jewel Cluster into it maybe channeling one to generate Endurance Charges

No widespread destruction is just a placeholder so that the two important nodes get pushed to the side, so you can save passive points.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional