[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
lilianmarius escribió:
3 weeks into the league...enough time to get to level 100, achieve 36 challenges by my own and get some end game gear running even if the league is kinda "shitty", way worse if you ask me if compared with the previous one, Delirium league

So here are my character Ice_On_My_Crop end-game numbers, i repeat myself, after 3 weeks into a "shitty" league:
Intelligence: 3564
Energy Shield: 21.505
Average Shaper Hit (no flasks, no Vaal RF): 260.771 (with Concentrated Effect instead of Spell Cascade)

PoB with my final version of the Hatred tree from Delirium with 3x Large clusters with CttC/Vengeful Comander/Widespread Destruction, 2x Split Personality (Int/ES) and 1x Medium cluster with Master of Fear/Wish for Death)

https://pastebin.com/CZuM8P01

Since i didn't see any Megalomaniacs on trade withh CttC/Genius or Genius/Overlord or CttC/Overlord i do not use any from this type of jewel.

And a visual proof that Kuduku, the only one true GOD of RNG didn't abandon me this league:

Now let's go back to land work, the harvest is ready! :)

Impressive gear. How did you manage to get Emperor's jewels? That one guy having monopoly on them don't even respond and (from what I've read) he only RMTs them.
"
Melnevacor escribió:

Impressive gear. How did you manage to get Emperor's jewels? That one guy having monopoly on them don't even respond and (from what I've read) he only RMTs them.

I did a lot, and i mean a lot of currency this league by farming Simulacrums, i bought around 10-12 of them for start and chain them to level past 98, i probably did over 50 Simulacrums and you get in average 3-4 exalts per run if you sell all the "shit" (scarabs, oils, cards, catalysts, essences, fossils, gems, etc.) not to mention lucky drops like Voices and some decents Megalomanics or expensive cards and level 21/23 gems/Enlighten 4.

Also i farmed over 15 Uber Elders up to now this league, and i got quite a few nice Watchers Eyes from Elder and from Uber Elder who added to stack of currency.

From Delve in the first 2 weeks of the league selling a lot of fossils when price of fossils was high also added, and have to mention also that Sirus and Conquerors this league dropped for me over the average when it comes to Conqueror's exalts and Awakener's orbs.

So in one sentence: play a lot, do hard various content, sell all the shit over 4-5 chaos ---> stack currency and buy your gear.

Btw i managed to get 3 pure Mirror of Kalandra last league by doing TONS of Simulacrums and selling all the "shiet" dropped there, the difference is that in Delirium league you didn't had to buy the Emblems, i was doing in average around 70-80 splinters per juiced map (Ramparts/Tropical Island/Overgrown Ruin/Malformation/Lair) so it was easy to get fast the emblems and run tons Simulacrums.

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 11 jul. 2020 17:35:12
I managed to snag this watcher's eye with double discipline mods.
However I am going for the split personality hatred variant. Should I swap this watcher's eye for hatred/clarity, or can I simply replace flesh and stone with hatred gem and call it a day? Is hatred gem worth replacing over flesh and stone even if you dont have the watcher's eye with hatred mod?
currently rolling around red maps with only ~7.2k ES and 1.9 int, got about 20 ex in the bank, can anyone take a look at my gear/tree and give me some pointers?
"
crywolves escribió:
currently rolling around red maps with only ~7.2k ES and 1.9 int, got about 20 ex in the bank, can anyone take a look at my gear/tree and give me some pointers?

Your astramentis has very low rolls and no quality. You could also buy a rare amulet with increased int/+int/increased damage per 15 int.

Both your rings aren't good. Low ES or int. Rings with 45+ int/45+ ES/80+ resist are less than an exalt.

Helmet and chest with both int and increased int. The chest can be your last upgrade, they aren't cheap =)

Look in the first page, there is another tree with split personnality + cluster jewels.
have a u pob for this build cheap but good for killing boss in t16 and conqure for progress atlas
"
Nikcoin escribió:
I managed to snag this watcher's eye with double discipline mods.
However I am going for the split personality hatred variant. Should I swap this watcher's eye for hatred/clarity, or can I simply replace flesh and stone with hatred gem and call it a day? Is hatred gem worth replacing over flesh and stone even if you dont have the watcher's eye with hatred mod?

I would swap Watchers Eye and Run Hatred if your going for the split peronality hatred variant.
lilianmarius build have good damage and survive ? https://pastebin.com/CZuM8P01
Editado por útlima vez por shadow2A en 12 jul. 2020 12:35:49
"
shadow2A escribió:

No....what question is that?
If you refer to my PoB values, yeah i almost one shoot bosses including conquerors and can facetank a last phase triple beam from Sirus 8 if i have my flasks up - that if he has enough time to cast it cause most of the times he dies before :)
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 12 jul. 2020 14:01:03
"
shadow2A escribió:

You should not look at liliamarius. This guy has all leagues gear you normaly never reach. Dont know how he make this. His explanation is all time the same, but also i played last league over 60 hr with only 5 hr sleep in night i never ever reached the same amount of currency, gear or something like that.

If you look for really good gear but reachable look at brecken or other guys in this tree.

This build can do mostly contend in game really good for small amount of currency. THATS the reason why you should play it.
Two things are bad with the build. You have probs with high tier blight maps and your never get the same loot like headhunter guys (also with lilians gear) in legion.
If you plan to got further then 1000 delve you also have problems. Lilian did it 2 leagues ago but there are better builds for that outside.

if you look at guys like lilian you allways will frustrated.

So if you look for a build you can do nearly all contend without mirror or headhunter gear. That build works good.

if you have some mirrors around there are builds who do all things better.
Editado por útlima vez por ichbinwerichbi en 12 jul. 2020 15:23:17

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional