[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
shadow2A escribió:
hello lilianmarius thx for ur build but for now i have problem with boss in map or conqure i die to them idk why 1-can u edite for me my pob if u see worng thing on it and 2- can u tell me what can i replace Instead (2x emperor jewel u used in this build for now) becuase they are so expensive between 20-50ex thx 3- my big problem is die when i take damage even i have 6k energy shild but i die :(
help me pls thx this is my pob: https://pastebin.com/fj2LutZz

Just have a look at your gears 2 minutes.

Wrong amulet, wrong enchant, low ES on your gloves and no INT, one ring has no INT, 15% whispering ice and i can't find a pure talent jewel on your tree (+25 attributes, 5% cold penetration (don't forget to pick the "14% increased damage" at the templar starting node).

All the informations you need about this build is on the very first page.
"
ligong2 escribió:
"
shadow2A escribió:
hello lilianmarius thx for ur build but for now i have problem with boss in map or conqure i die to them idk why 1-can u edite for me my pob if u see worng thing on it and 2- can u tell me what can i replace Instead (2x emperor jewel u used in this build for now) becuase they are so expensive between 20-50ex thx 3- my big problem is die when i take damage even i have 6k energy shild but i die :(
help me pls thx this is my pob: https://pastebin.com/fj2LutZz

Just have a look at your gears 2 minutes.

Wrong amulet, wrong enchant, low ES on your gloves and no INT, one ring has no INT, 15% whispering ice and i can't find a pure talent jewel on your tree (+25 attributes, 5% cold penetration (don't forget to pick the "14% increased damage" at the templar starting node).

All the informations you need about this build is on the very first page.
hi thx but my pure gem +25 attribute is on left top on cluster jewel + yes my neck is not good but i want to know just that annoiment enhance is my problem for die ? becuase i think when i take physcal dmg of hit i lost 6k shild and my energy shild recharge is too low idk why :( and other thing is what can i replace Instead (2x emperor jewel u used in this build for now)
Editado por útlima vez por shadow2A en 13 jul. 2020 15:03:48
this league most people with endless currency take the vengful commander tree. I will not have such a amount of currency so i would ask if the
tree wich works last league without the vengful commander thing works this league also ?
Or is the vengful commander tree better this league also you have only cold to the core jewels and split personality. lets say prismatic heard cold to the core and widespread destruction.

with the vengful commander tree i have more res.
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:
this league most people with endless currency take the vengful commander tree. I will not have such a amount of currency so i would ask if the
tree wich works last league without the vengful commander thing works this league also ?
Or is the vengful commander tree better this league also you have only cold to the core jewels and split personality. lets say prismatic heard cold to the core and widespread destruction.

with the vengful commander tree i have more res.

If you aren't planning on using Hatred, then you'll have no need of Vengeful commander. You may want to play with PoB to find out what tree would give you better stats without Hatred. You could still use the hatred tree with a prismatic/CttC jewel. Doing that would give you LOTS of resists and free up your gearing for more int. (Or give you back up to 6 passive points from the Holy dominion area)
Editado por útlima vez por Breken en 13 jul. 2020 15:57:06
Looking for thoughts. I'm about to transition to the split personality version of the build. I have just about everything I need. Just need to finish crafting my resists on my rings so I'm capped once I make the swap. I currently have unnerve on hit gloves, but I noticed on the split variant that there's a medium curse cluster with "Enemies you curse are unnerved". Since I'm already getting this effect from my gloves, what other notable can I use in its place alongside Evil eye?
"
omglapizza escribió:
Looking for thoughts. I'm about to transition to the split personality version of the build. I have just about everything I need. Just need to finish crafting my resists on my rings so I'm capped once I make the swap. I currently have unnerve on hit gloves, but I noticed on the split variant that there's a medium curse cluster with "Enemies you curse are unnerved". Since I'm already getting this effect from my gloves, what other notable can I use in its place alongside Evil eye?

Wish for Death - gives you Culling Strike against cursed enemies a.k.a 10% more damage

It's satisfactory to see Sirus exploding into loot when he hits the 10% life barrier :D
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 13 jul. 2020 16:23:28
"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
omglapizza escribió:

Wish for Death - gives you Culling Strike against cursed enemies a.k.a 10% more damage

It's satisfactory to see Sirus exploding into loot when he hits the 10% life barrier :D
help me pls thx this is my pob: https://pastebin.com/fj2LutZz have u any idei?
Without looking through this whole thread, is the 3.10 version of this build the same as the 3.11 versions?
"
ligong2 escribió:
"
nam9xz escribió:
Hi all,

I give this build a shot. Now I hit the wall with only 4.1k ES. What order should I upgrade for this build?
Character is HarvestIceWizard.

Your chest has very low energy shield. You can find one with 550-600+es and 45+int for around 1 exalt. Would greatly increase your total energy shield.

Gloves and helmet have low ES. Can't find your "pure talent" jewel on your tree. Also, both your belt and staff are only 14%.

Thank you for your reply. I will try to look for better gears as suggested. BTW I put Pure Talent in socket near Quick Recovery node.

How many ES I should look for Gloves and Helmet for budget?
"
nam9xz escribió:

How many ES I should look for Gloves and Helmet for budget?

The highest possible =)

Gloves with 160ES/45+int/80+ elemental resitance are around 1-1.5 exalt.
Helmet with almost 300es/45+int/60+ resist can be found for 1-2 exalt.

You can also buy a good base (250es/45int) and use harvest to craft resistances. Cheaper, but will take longer.

If you have enough currency, buy a chest/helmet with INT + increased intelligence.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional