[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Kateroze escribió:
Hello guys,

I'm currently following this build but I'm kinda struggling with passive points assignement after level 92.
Initially I didn't want to use Cluster Jewels so I decided to start taking "%ES" nodes such as "Arcane Focus" (near the "Deep Wisdom" node).
Now I'm considering using one large cluster jewel.

Can you please tell me if there is a viable setup using one (and only one) large cluster jewel?
I guess I need to look for a large cluster with only 8 passive points, with cold to the core. But, since I wanna stay close to the original build rather to follow the delirium PoB, what should I look for if I don't run Hatred or similar variants?

Please help me! :(

Thanks.

You should look for a large cluster jewel with 8 passive points and CttC/Blanketed Snow notables and 2 jewel sockets.
In one of the jewel sockets you can add also a medium cluster jewel with 4 passive points/+1 jewel socket/Master of Fear/Wish for Death.

In the empty remaining jewel sockets (2x) you can add 2x Split Personality +Int/+ES or at least +Int if you can't afford the combo or decent rare jewels with +Int and at least 2 of following /%inc cold damage/%inc spell damage while wielding a staff/% inc spell damage/% inc area damage

Also decent rolled abyss rare jewels with +Int, +Int/Dex + Int/Str, + to all attributes, + maximum energy shield can be taken in consideration to fill the empty jewel sockets

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 15 jul. 2020 5:29:18
for phanteon ( soul of arakaali) is good for boss fight or map if have less energy shild charge or not ?
Thank you very much for your answer. :)
I'll look for this item after I got a %int+flat int helmet.

The medium cluster jewel seems to be "easy" to craft right?
Spam alts until I got Wish for Death, then Augment Attack in the garden should 100% get me Master of Fear if I'm looking at poedb correctly.
The large cluster seems more RNG to craft, I think I'll looking for a direct buy.

8+4 = 12 passive points, so level 100 I'll need to found only 3 points to remove on my actual tree. Seems good.

Thanks! :D
"
Kateroze escribió:

Spam alts until I got Wish for Death, then Augment Attack in the garden should 100% get me Master of Fear if I'm looking at poedb correctly.
The large cluster seems more RNG to craft, I think I'll looking for a direct buy.

8+4 = 12 passive points, so level 100 I'll need to found only 3 points to remove on my actual tree. Seems good.

You can check this level 97 variation of my Hatred tree route but with only 1 large cluster with CttC/Blanketed Snow, 2x Split Personality (socketed as far as possible to maximize Int and ES gain) and 1x medium cluster jewel with Wish for Death/Master of fear and Ethereal Feast cluster added back for more leech (compared to my Hatred tree).

Everything else is Fertile Mind/Brute Force conversions, a socket for a Watcher Eye of your choice and a socket for Pure talent jewel.

Auras used are Discipline/Aspect/Flesh and Stone

https://pastebin.com/CR1kzEAX
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 15 jul. 2020 6:51:27
"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
Kateroze escribió:

You can check this level 97 variation of my Hatred tree route but with only 1 large cluster with CttC/Blanketed Snow, 2x Split Personality (socketed as far as possible to maximize Int and ES gain) and 1x medium cluster jewel with Wish for Death/Master of fear and Ethereal Feast cluster added back for more leech (compared to my Hatred tree).

Everything else is Fertile Mind/Brute Force conversions, a socket for a Watcher Eye of your choice and a socket for Pure talent jewel.

Auras used are Discipline/Aspect/Flesh and Stone

https://pastebin.com/CR1kzEAX

That was exactly what I was looking for. Thank you very much. :D
I'm gonna give this variant a try.
I guess that all the spell/cold damage and ES leech I'm loosing by not taking associated nodes (in comparison with my current tree) are easily compensated by the cluster jewels.
Editado por útlima vez por Kateroze en 15 jul. 2020 7:08:14
hey guys this build looks nice , i just wondering can you tank sirus with this build ? i want to make a boss carry build

The devastation when a reforge keeping suffixes trolls me like this
Hey boys christmas arrives early this year!!!

https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md

1.4.170.3 - 2020/07/15

Add full support for Arcanist Brand
Add proper support for Cast while Channelling
Add support to show Notable power calculation in a tooltip when crafting Cluster jewels
Add full support for Bonechill (automatically applies for guaranteed sources of Chill)
Add support to automatically Shock enemies with guaranteed sources of Shock
Add in-depth breakdowns of Shock and Chill thresholds
Add support for Awakened Curse on Hit +1 Curse mod

Finally I have to stop manually calculating Skitterbots damage. :D
So about to ding 95 tonight or tomorrow, depending on real life.

Sitting on around 300c now, trying to figure out how to leverage that into a Int/%Int helm with 300 ES and/or a 6L 600ES Vaal with those two stats. They're all 10+/40+ Ex though... Is there a semi reliable to way to craft these? (Haven't got 6L from harvest yet either but gonna save it for this if I do)

Switched to Uber Strict filter - is this actually efficient to streamline income? Seemed like I was missing way more loot that is be getting, like lower breach fragments...
Editado por útlima vez por Yogeshi en 15 jul. 2020 20:00:04
When you are trying to do some chayula rotas :(
Spoiler

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional