[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
54int is nice. 40+int with 8-10% increased INT is nicer. This build is all about scaling your INT. Split personality are quite cheap; 35-40 for the INT one. If you want to be more tanky, you can buy/harvest craft a crystal belt with 13-14% increased attribute and 100+ES with resist.

Sirus isn't hard, but can be quite frustrating. You shouldn't die in the first half of the fight. Just move around and dodge when you hear him says "die". In the last part, just focus on him. If you know where he is, you can dodge all his attack.

Regarding Sirus, yea the first phases are easy but that last phase is ridiculous especially with the off-screen Die beams. Very frustrating. Was only my second attempt because I skipped Delirium but I'll get him eventually.

I did opt for the +5 Int, +5 Mana Split Personality which wasn't too expensive. Might as well take advantage of the % of mana as extra ES node while I have it allocated.

I did take your advice though on the staff and belt and that helped a lot. Damage pretty much doubled and im sitting at 8.2k ES, 1.8k INT. Rings will come next with more Int but finding something that has ES, Int, and Res is going to be expensive. I'm pretty much just running t14-16 maps with at least 60% quant at this point and all the boss fights are a breeze except t16 vaal temples.
Editado por útlima vez por salzanomts54 en 19 jul. 2020 15:43:25
"
salzanomts54 escribió:

Rings will come next with more Int but finding something that has ES, Int, and Res is going to be expensive. I'm pretty much just running t14-16 maps with at least 60% quant at this point and all the boss fights are a breeze except t16 vaal temples.

Expensive? =)

50+int, 45+ES and 80% resist can be found for 35-40 chaos. Use catalyst for 60+ int rings.

Keep in mind harvest can save you a lot of currency. At the moment, there is one ring for sale for 45c with 50int, 47ES, 72% resistance and 6% chaos resist. Remove the chaos resistance using harvest and craft any elemental resistance for a ring with 100+ elemental resistance/60int (using catalyst) and 47 ES for 45c =)
Few more questions as I continue to optimize everything. About to buy an awakened spell cascade. I've been using two separate staves to weapon swap between clear and bossing. I think I want to eliminate the swap and run Sinvicta for the rampage (and portal gem haha). What's the ideal gem to swap out for spell cascade?

Also, since we run so many jewels, I believe I have enough that don't have corrupted implicits to get 90/100% chance to avoid freeze or chill. I'm leaning toward chill since if I get frozen, I can always pop sulphur flask and remove it. But getting randomly chilled sucks. Thoughts?
Ok, figured out Sirus. That fight just need more ES, when you don't get oneshots, you'll do it. Now I have different question.

I follow lilianmarius' version with few changes:

- I get Unnerve from CWDT-Blade Blast to avoid using curse cluster since I'm already tight on passives

- Still using Discipline over Hatred until I'll get three Vengeful Commander + Cold to the Core jewels (they can be crafted without any luck factor using harvest btw)

- I'm using CWDT Cold Snap instead of Vortex, it gives Frenzy Charges during mapping and boss fights with adds.

- I'm using upgraded Arkaali pantheon. There's so much degens in the game now that it procs surprisingly often, especially in relevant boss fights. Seriously, try it. Comfort of getting uber-leech in Sirus fight or reduced recovery maps is hard to describe. I even dropped "immune to corrupted blood" jewel in favour of simple anti-bleed flask - more Arkaali procs.

What should I improve next? Any budget, only effectivness matter now. Playing it finally feels actually good but damage could be better.

Gear:

Current PoB:
https://pastebin.com/EkX7DNz5

EDIT:
And I consider switching Inquisitor to Champion. Dps is reduced only slightly, I lose 20 int and some penetration, but I can gain free Fortify - when having 17k es it translates to 3400 extra eHP. 8% extra movement speed is nice too. What do you think about this idea?
PoB OCC/CHAMP for reference:
https://pastebin.com/wHDP8pd2
Editado por útlima vez por Melnevacor en 20 jul. 2020 5:57:20
"
Melnevacor escribió:

And I consider switching Inquisitor to Champion. Dps is reduced only slightly, I lose 20 int and some penetration, but I can gain free Fortify - when having 17k es it translates to 3400 extra eHP. 8% extra movement speed is nice too. What do you think about this idea?

I think this is a bad idea. Not only is the penetration excellent, but Inquisitor gives you a chance on hit on boss fights to drop consecrated ground for free, which increases your damage and your ES regen significantly. Not to mention while on consecrated ground you're immune to elemental ailments. I don't think fortify is worth losing that at all. Plus, you lose out on half the benefit of Pure Talent jewel and the increased damage node connected to the Templar starting area.
My "precious" end-game rings self Made in Garden:

It ain't much but it's honest work :)

And this is one of the motives i still play this "shitty" league, it allows you to create the items you want with some work and luck
"
omglapizza escribió:
"
Melnevacor escribió:

I think this is a bad idea. Not only is the penetration excellent, but Inquisitor gives you a chance on hit on boss fights to drop consecrated ground for free, which increases your damage and your ES regen significantly. Not to mention while on consecrated ground you're immune to elemental ailments. I don't think fortify is worth losing that at all. Plus, you lose out on half the benefit of Pure Talent jewel and the increased damage node connected to the Templar starting area.

Thanks for an answer, but I have few questions about it.

How does Consecrated Ground boosts dps? Crit chance for Elemental Overload procs? Or Bottled Faith that drops Consecrated Ground anyway?
And about immunity to ailments - build is already immune to shock and ignite and I'm running freeze/chill immunity flask anyway. I know about penetration loss, but difference in damage is few thousands with single hit around 100k. But maybe I should wait with trying it to the point when I switch to Hatred, that should double my dps.

And how would you prioritise item upgrades? I'm missing some Awakened Gems, Bottled Faith, Emperor's Mastery and maybe 2-mod Watcher's Eye. Rings can be better too, I'm crafting them constantly to hit t1 ES. I know that selling alt-art WI probably would fund all those upgrades at once, but I don't want to sell it.
Editado por útlima vez por Melnevacor en 20 jul. 2020 8:34:42
Nvm need to check some things first.
Editado por útlima vez por Lirhtim en 20 jul. 2020 10:27:07
"
Melnevacor escribió:
Thanks for an answer, but I have few questions about it.

How does Consecrated Ground boosts dps? Crit chance for Elemental Overload procs? Or Bottled Faith that drops Consecrated Ground anyway?
And about immunity to ailments - build is already immune to shock and ignite and I'm running freeze/chill immunity flask anyway. I know about penetration loss, but difference in damage is few thousands with single hit around 100k. But maybe I should wait with trying it to the point when I switch to Hatred, that should double my dps.

And how would you prioritise item upgrades? I'm missing some Awakened Gems, Bottled Faith, Emperor's Mastery and maybe 2-mod Watcher's Eye. Rings can be better too, I'm crafting them constantly to hit t1 ES. I know that selling alt-art WI probably would fund all those upgrades at once, but I don't want to sell it.

Essentially yeah, even though we don't get any added damage from crit, we still want to crit enough to proc elemental overload consistently and have near 100% uptime. Good point on the freeze/chill immunity. I've been considering moving away from the flask because I have bottled Faith for when I need to remove freeze, but honestly not sure what to replace with. I think the damage difference will be a lot more if you plan on progressing to the hatred variant.

Looking at the Champion ascendancy option:
Your Hits permanently Intimidate Enemies that are on Full Life
25% chance to Taunt on Hit
Enemies Taunted by you take 10% increased Damage
10% chance to Fortify on Melee hit
20% chance to Impale Enemies on Hit with Attacks
You and nearby Allies have 8% increased Movement Speed

The movespeed is good if you're using rare boots, but I don't think 8% will make or break anything. If you have Stampede you get zero benefits from this. Pretty sure impale and intimidate do nothing for us, or at least the damage is very very minimal compared to more ele pen and ele damage. Fortify is great, but I still that properly gearing up and increasing your ES pool has a far greater impact than reducing incoming damage. Really seems like the only benefit you'd get.

I can't take a look at skill tree since I'm on mobile, but gear looks pretty good. I didn't see any type of guard skill in your links, I think that might also go a long way in increasing survivability if that's your concern. Otherwise, I think a two mod WE will be the biggest upgrade, followed by Bottled Faith and Awakened Gems. I definitely wouldn't sell your alt art to fund them though!
Considering these attribute stacking amulets are going for some crazy prices what's the ideal way to craft a poor man's version lol.

Or is it just awakener orb and then alt spam until I hit them?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional