[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Both Raiz and Ziz are apparently both looking into Whispering Ice Arcanist Brand.

https://clips.twitch.tv/SparklingCourteousEggnogSmoocherZ

Has anybody tried it? Seems like there's a few on the ladder:

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?item=The-Whispering-Ice&allskill=Arcanist-Brand

livejamie
I struggled alot when leveling, tried it with icicle mines but i think i had no idea what i was doing :D. When hitting act 6 a friend of mine had 3 chaos already and bought me a whispering ice staff. then i started to pop off.

Made an irrational choice recently and bought this jewel with all my currency.

1860 int and 7246 ES atm. Next upgrade would be a higher ES Regalia, probalby without %int for now tho.

My full gear:

Spoiler

Got that helmet super cheap and improved it in the garden, but gonna need to replace that one too because its sadly the wrong basetype ;(

Im feeling at home with this build. I actually killed sirus for the first time too.

PS: Only missing 7 watchstones (aka deep into red maps) and still no exalted orb drop yet :(
"
iamSteveO escribió:
I struggled alot when leveling, tried it with icicle mines but i think i had no idea what i was doing :D. When hitting act 6 a friend of mine had 3 chaos already and bought me a whispering ice staff. then i started to pop off.

Made an irrational choice recently and bought this jewel with all my currency.

1860 int and 7246 ES atm. Next upgrade would be a higher ES Regalia, probalby without %int for now tho.

My full gear:

Spoiler

Got that helmet super cheap and improved it in the garden, but gonna need to replace that one too because its sadly the wrong basetype ;(

Im feeling at home with this build. I actually killed sirus for the first time too.

PS: Only missing 7 watchstones (aka deep into red maps) and still no exalted orb drop yet :(

wow, how did you get end up getting that amulet without an ex drop?
"
defaultNoob escribió:

wow, how did you get end up getting that amulet without an ex drop?

i got most of my currency from seed crafting and also dropped one nice cluster jewel base. I sniped the amulet from livesearch for a good price i think. A friend of mine also had to lend me one ex at that time but i could pay him back soon after (from a seedcraft sell).
"
LiNGeN escribió:
Well, I'm pretty sure we're having an record amount of players this league:

In Delirium I don't remember there being a full page of Icestormers.

Tons of players, build running smooth as always. A8 Sirus Deathless here btw and the DKaterpillar of the print
Some random level 100 whispering ice character with mind-bogglingly good gear just showed up on the ladder from nowhere. Shame he didn't buy level 21 gems to go with it all.

I had started on arcanist brand version but switched for cyclone quality of life. The damage fall off felt quite large at the time though. Now that I have some better gear I might look into trying the brands again.

INT 1879, ES 7841

"
RagozFenrir escribió:
Some random level 100 whispering ice character with mind-bogglingly good gear just showed up on the ladder from nowhere. Shame he didn't buy level 21 gems to go with it all.

I was actually taking with that guy earlier, he made a fortune rolling jewels for this build. He was actually super helpful discussing rolling cold based cluster jewels.
"
Breken escribió:
"
RagozFenrir escribió:

I was actually taking with that guy earlier, he made a fortune rolling jewels for this build. He was actually super helpful discussing rolling cold based cluster jewels.

Just surprising to see the character come from not being on the ladder one hour to suddenly being a fully geared level 100 whispering ice scion.

That's cool there might be ways to make some good cluster jewels then since normal crafting makes it very unlikely.
If your character is private, you don't appear on the poe.ninja ladder.
this guy is clearly donating to the game...lvl 100 . wtf !

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional