[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

This League is Insane, my RNG is Explodet. Kappa

Multimod + Increased ES + Increased Attributes and Pog Item, 6l is Incomming.

My Current Gear:

The Wise Oak and Aziri Flask is Work. ^^
Got another card from a div box, 1 to go... Hmm maybe ssf this could have been easier with 3 chaos device option...
Editado por útlima vez por mdpoe en 25 jun. 2020 10:31:17
Just lookin at things, is Duration a better support for the IC CWDT or Chaos Golem. Chaos dies pretty instantly but damage reduction is damage reduction.

Also Dread Banner seems alright for taking up 10% mana if you are 85% idk. Not used to builds that have this many gem slots that are idk do whatever.
I'm running a variant of the main tree.
After start T16 maps, i started to die alot by hit kills, so i changed the tree a bit and added block chance and a Intuitive Leap. Now with Rumi's i have 75% atk block and 54 spell block.

Stats: 2060 INT / 8163 ES

Auras: Discipline / Hatred

Now the gameplay is smooth... need a bit more dmg, but can do all content now.

My current gear:

update:
luckiest Hunter's Orb slam ever!
Editado por útlima vez por whiterockx en 25 jun. 2020 11:38:46
"
MafiuPL escribió:
Trying to progress this build but can't see Ash, frost and storm? Can only take elemental equilibrium. Can someone post actual skill tress progression?

At the moment I would say no. GGG absolutely destroyed cluster jewel crafting so you're going to be paying out the ass to get anything remotely decent. Stick to classic for now.
"
mdpoe escribió:
"
hoangtu2410 escribió:
sorry im totally newbie here but if i cant find the staff ?

SSF for this build is a nightmare this time, since Buriels is T-15 and league machanic has not much divination card droprate! Farming A6 Forest is not possible as well, that zone sucks sooooo much!

Im at 85h played and got 2 Div Cards from lucky divination boxes (alva temple)...

Trade league, just buy it lol...

I got the staff from a fractured wall in Delve :P. Its just about luck.
Editado por útlima vez por LiNGeN en 25 jun. 2020 15:14:50
Well, I'm pretty sure we're having an record amount of players this league:

In Delirium I don't remember there being a full page of Icestormers.
"
LiNGeN escribió:
Well, I'm pretty sure we're having an record amount of players this league:

In Delirium I don't remember there being a full page of Icestormers.

56 people using WI above lvl 89.. That seems just above normal. Probably because we were so overpowered last league.
This thread is 343 pages, it's actually so small % against all builds tbh
Editado por útlima vez por divinity en 25 jun. 2020 18:28:08
Just for fun (and lillian did the same thing earlier in this thread), I took my Delirium character (where I earned ~60ex and spent it on gear) and took a look at what it would look like under Harvest's restrictions.

ES: 15500 -> 11360
Int: 3650 -> 2732
DPS: 175k -> 70k (Shaper)

This is the Hatred/Cold to the Core build, also.

That's roughly what I have to look forward to if I keep playing this league, assuming that somehow I can score 60ex in drops. 8-)

So Delirium was our high point -- it's only downhill from here 8-).

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional