[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Graiaule escribió:
If your character is private, you don't appear on the poe.ninja ladder.
Usually my chars haven't been showing up on poe.ninja, even while I've been at a higher level than some people on the ladder. I think the last time I saw myself on there was in 3.5 or 3.6.
"
Breken escribió:
"
RagozFenrir escribió:
Some random level 100 whispering ice character with mind-bogglingly good gear just showed up on the ladder from nowhere. Shame he didn't buy level 21 gems to go with it all.

I was actually taking with that guy earlier, he made a fortune rolling jewels for this build. He was actually super helpful discussing rolling cold based cluster jewels.

Impressive. When I first saw it I thought it must be some bug at poe.ninja showing a Delirium character but no it seems legit!

Making currency in this game can be dirty. I've found its a lot of times more "trade to win". I also made a lot of currency in Delirium just trying to roll a cold based cluster jewel and selling off the ones that rolled differently.

For example this would be impossible this early in SSF.

On another note, I'm having a positive experience from the new performance improvements. Using the Vulkan mod earler I knew it would be better if it was integrated directly into the game. I've had ZERO crashes so far this league and the game runs smoother than ever for me with fully stacked Spell Cascade in maps. However, I need to progress to T16 fully juiced maps & make some tests with Dynamic Particle Culling on/off before I give a final verdict. My FPS drops to the 20's still but I know that the FPS value is not the whole story; you can have a smooth or a choppy 20 FPS.
how can you not understand ? this Donat.you can't physically do it.I'm level 95 and I'm doing what I can.was top 1.and now him.I'm taking a vacation.1 day.lilianmarius - still the best player with this build =)
Editado por útlima vez por SnowBerry1984 en 26 jun. 2020 4:30:03
Hello,

I need some expert help.
Previously every time I tried WI, I had to give up at some point because my laptop is overheating at 1 fps.
This league I am playing on a mac using geforce now. It seems ok. I can whirl around using spell cascade.

But I need help on what to focus on next. On MAC I do not have access to POB.

I am very bad at crafting. Bought a crusader chest. Dumped 500alts without any outcome. I know I can get better belt and neck and anoint them to full quality. All rare items i am using cost less than 5c per piece.

Sitting on 1924 int, 6400 ES,I can go t13's and do trash with spell cascade comfortably.

Currently I have around 4 ex. What do you recommend me to focus on next?

Thanx in advance.
Hello
What pob to use?
can any give me some tips how to craft or what to look for in gear :)
not good to crafting
Edit: Deleted, disregard last. PoB was not showing me any meaningful information when I tried to compare them but I have since figured it out.
Editado por útlima vez por Yogeshi en 26 jun. 2020 10:44:32
Hey, do you guys have some tips to craft good es items before starting maps? Thanks. :)
I made an update - thanks to Nyderic and Mukkor!
It's much better now but I know I can still do better and need to farm more currency for jewels.
I will upgrade gem quality and I look for the good cluster jewel overall.

Almost completed the ascendancy... it's a good lesson for a noob like me. :D

pob - https://pastebin.com/xC5mm6R6

int - 1586
str - 272
dex - 252

es - 6978 with discipline

current gear:

I would like to ask if anyone encountered issue with mob counter in the zone?
It doesn't update for when there is at least one icestorm still running.
"
Barski escribió:
I would like to ask if anyone encountered issue with mob counter in the zone?
It doesn't update for when there is at least one icestorm still running.

Is that what's happening? I just figured it's been broken and slow for the last couple leagues.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional