[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

So i've gone block route with this aswell.

With Glancing blows sitting at 66/50 and 75/70 with Rumis.

8.3k ES, 1873 Int atm.

Saving up currency to get %Int Chest and Helm atm.

Also Managed to Craft this rather easyily. Plan to look into potential Harvest Crafting to get the last mod. (If anyone knows/has an idea on how to proceed do share!)

Rest of Gear:
Spoiler

crafted those today for over 2k6 int now at lvl 94, cleared pretty much everything easily, build still as good as always !
Hey does anyone having DPS ISSUE??? I just added Cluster cold to the core but I feel like the DPS is the same and I lost about 600ES...Also my icestorm avg damage is 8.6k...Doesnt seem alot...
Editado por útlima vez por tonyvn1 en 26 jun. 2020 17:33:30
"
RagozFenrir escribió:
Some random level 100 whispering ice character with mind-bogglingly good gear just showed up on the ladder from nowhere.

He can just respecced from other scion build after levelling to 100 (on 5 ways or chayulas or t16 beachheads)
just failed my first oshabi, not enough dps, and the fps after fire dots killed anything

since she teleports so much, arcanist is easier than cyclone... but couldnt practice at all since she was invul 95% of the time -.-

and looks like grove is bugged now as well...
Just got the 6% increased Attributes craft this morning :) If somebody wants it on their chest, feel free to throw me a message ingame at ZiimIcyGarden and provide the cost (4c and eventually a scour if its already crafted) :D
Editado por útlima vez por ZiiimZooon en 27 jun. 2020 3:02:49
Just bought this base today :

It don't have the %int but I'm very low in currency.
Still not sure how to craft it tho. Probably I should try to get rid of the stun/block recovery and add a better craft with the garden, I guess. If possible.

EDIT : got lucky with fusing/jewellers I think.
After 4 jewellers and 2 fusings :

Editado por útlima vez por Kateroze en 27 jun. 2020 3:36:39

So next week, you'll be able to get 2-jewel sockets on large clusters for free. So what you are trying to get currently is the 2 or 3 notables your looking for on the jewel. The rarest notable you want to get is Cold to the core.

So if you are rolling large cluster jewels, you're really looking to roll:

Cold to the core (prefix) (low weighting, cold tag)
Widespread destruction (suffix) (High weighting elemental tag)

and one of the following depending on taste/goals

Vengeful Commander (Prefix) (high weighting, cold, fire, lightning tags)
Prismatic Heart (prefix) (high weighting , elemental tag)

------
You can Target add Vengeful commander with weedcrafting pretty easily. (adding fire affix to a jewel with no free suffixes will give you a VERY high chance to add Vengeful commander, around 5/6). Sadly, there isn't any way nearly as good to add prismatic heart.

Editado por útlima vez por Breken en 27 jun. 2020 12:22:30
Hi! Do any of you pro crafters have some tips on how to roll chests, helmets and amulets (replace Astramentis)? :)
"
ZiiimZooon escribió:
Hi! Do any of you pro crafters have some tips on how to roll chests, helmets and amulets (replace Astramentis)? :)

I was just about to ask the same.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional