[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Or be a smart guy and don't gimp your Int nodes from the tree with "useless" movement speed nodes but instead use in secondary weapon slot Sinvicta's Metttle and have almost 100% Rampage uptime through-out the map.
You don't even need sockets in Sinvicta to trigger Rampage :)
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 28 jun. 2020 17:13:11
Hey guys I'm new to the build and I like it a lot so far :D

I'm currently following the PoB and I was wondering if it was worth it to take the new nodes of skill effect durration near the scion start ('Exceptionnal Performance"). Ty for answers !
So question...

Does the Split Personality jewel version of this still work?

And if so, does anyone have a PoB with that setup for Standard server?

And, why doesn't the OP still have a link to this PoB?

I could have sworn I saw Illuminarius with a version that had something like 4600 int and 34k ES, but I can't find it any longer. Does that one still work?
"
SkylerOG escribió:
Does that one still work?

NO! You can only get max 2 Splits now, so builds will look a bit different now and loose a lot of power compared to before.
Hi, time for a slight build update! :)

Currently level 93,5 with 2524 int and 9,1k ES, finally got to replace Astramentis with a slight upgrade, I approve!

Just got this chest, with really good ES rolls and wondering if there's a chance to with time, to be able to craft some intelligence on it (Are there any harvest crafts that removes resistances?)

My first Uber Elder of the league, if anyone is interested to see the video you have the link below:

Ice_On_my_Crop vs. Uber Elder - Harvest league

Had to use DirectX11 to record because it seems when using Vulkan, Nvidia GeForce Experience doesn't recognize the game and doesn't allow me to record :)
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 28 jun. 2020 19:15:04
uhh nvm I simply had cwdt at too low level to trigger frost bomb and was confused :P
Editado por útlima vez por zaze en 28 jun. 2020 20:51:11
Zizaran is making a whispering ice build but with gladiator ascendancy for max block. Why this build dont take that ascendancy for max block?. It will make the build more tankier or Im missing something?
Editado por útlima vez por yissus en 28 jun. 2020 23:59:45
"
yissus escribió:
Zizaran is making a whispering ice build but with gladiator ascendancy for max block. Why this build dont take that ascendancy for max block?. It will make the build more tankier or Im missing something?

Ziz plays on HC right? That makes sense. We scale defense/damage together by going ALL in on int stacking. This allows us to have a totally massive ES pool, and a high damage. There are lots of options out there. In essence you're goal is to hurt things, and not die. Max block helps you not die, at the expense of lower INT values (killing things) I haven't been following Ziz's build ideas, but if I had to guess, his build will have a much lower damage ceiling, and a much lower total ES value.

Now that being said, there are lots of cool things you can do to balance things. Some people are spending an extra 5-10 points and getting max block via glancing blows. Others are playing with brands to get massive amounts of ice storms out, still others are scaling damage in interesting ways using archmage and mana interactions.

The main Scion build is time tested and easy to understand, since it really just has one variable. Get your INT and ES values as high as you possibly can, leech any damage you take, win game.
FYI: this isn't valid anymore. Kindly update the text.

And the Ash, Frost and Storm tree node reduces it by 20%, i.e. you are immune to elemental reflect with this ring.

Does it make sense to replace Ash, Frost, Storm with Exposure Tolerance?
Editado por útlima vez por gruumine en 29 jun. 2020 1:13:29

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional