[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
lilianmarius escribió:
My first Uber Elder of the league, if anyone is interested to see the video you have the link below:

Ice_On_my_Crop vs. Uber Elder - Harvest league

Had to use DirectX11 to record because it seems when using Vulkan, Nvidia GeForce Experience doesn't recognize the game and doesn't allow me to record :)

There's a problem with Vulkan fullscreen mode making screenshots & recording just a black screen and some trading macros not work. I guess that's what you mean? I came up with a solution to that back when using the Vulkan mod. Just run the free open source plugin called "Borderless Gaming" which makes your Windowed mode be like fullscreen/windowed fullscreen.

https://github.com/Codeusa/Borderless-Gaming
Just a tip: if you havin problems with dps, unlink your frost bomb from CwDT setup and cast it manually on bosses and rareres who dont hit you often enought to trigger. Its a great improvement.
today i dropped my 1st Sirius 8 under 4 mins and death less!

character link: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/whiterockx/characters?characterName=White_Harvester
Its really crazy with leagues.
I feared synthesis, incursion and hoped a lot of this "crafting" league. And its totally bullshit league.

its easyer to get chaos and craft things then this seed bullshit. Its the most boring league i ever played (only ghost league was dumper).

I am burned out to craft seed and get only shit.

And the rest is only std but not so powerful.

Will play a bit in std and make a break. Perhaps in 2 weeks they optimized the league so, that playing it is enjoyable.

So dissapointed.
Have about 4ex. Good enough for A8 sirus?
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:

So dissapointed.

Same, wanted to craft "some" jewels, but certain types are just too rare:

Augment/remove for defensive ones are way too rare (now) as well, so I just save them atm and hope they improve rates for real this time...
Is blanketed snow no longer a good compliment to CttC?

Or are we assuming that due to weighting it will be about as likely to get both as to win the lottery, and thus playing odds for other favorable notables?
"
Yogeshi escribió:
Is blanketed snow no longer a good compliment to CttC?

Or are we assuming that due to weighting it will be about as likely to get both as to win the lottery, and thus playing odds for other favorable notables?

Blanketed snow is great, but it tends to be on the outside of a 2 socket cluster wheel, and thus almost always takes 2 more points to get. Last league most people settled on a large cluster with Cold to the core, Prismatic heart, and Widespread destruction. OR, the hatred variant, CttC, Vengeful commander, and Widespread destruction. Both of these jewel configurations will have Widespread destruction on the far end of the jewel, and allow you to save points.

Blanket snow is probably the second best damage node on large cluster jewels for this build, nothing wrong with it at all.
"
Mirathas escribió:
Helm/Chest Craft:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2628295/page/187

I'm still a little lost here. In standard and I have a magic 6 link Vaal Regalia with the Crusader symbols.

What orbs should I be using/spamming and what am I looking for at each step.
"
Avernar escribió:

I'm still a little lost here. In standard and I have a magic 6 link Vaal Regalia with the Crusader symbols.

What orbs should I be using/spamming and what am I looking for at each step.

It's unfortunate you have a Crusader chest. You cannot use a Crusader orb on it to get %int, and the chances to roll %int are about twice as bad as the chance to roll on a Shaper chest.

I would just sell that and start over with a Shaper or nothing base.

I don't know how to use Harvest to craft chests as I punted on this league.

Your goal is a high ES chest that has 12% int, and at least 1 free suffix so you can craft 6% inc attrs.

One approach is to get a high ES chest with two free suffixes and ideally Int, and use a Crusader orb (at 50% chance as I recall) to get %int on the chest. You then craft %inc attrs.

Another approach is to alt spam as on page 187. You generally end up with a poorer chest than the above approach (as multicraft burns one suffix.)

I currently runing this build for the first time, and i have a fu**ing big question, WHAT IS GOOD DAMAGE ON ICESTORM????????????????????????? thank u, i love u all

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional