[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

I think you swapped cold penetration gem with inspiration, so how is the result?
"
Efotia escribió:
I think you swapped cold penetration gem with inspiration, so how is the result?

Me? its added cold damage, in numbers think its better. But i dont have numbers to compare
How much int/dmg tool tip on ice storm to carry me to uber elder/sirus 8?

I'm at 2k int and 7.7k ES and I feel the dmg is kinda meh. I know my gems aren't even 20/20 yet and i'm missing the chest with increased int/increased atttributes.

@kazeschinii I just killed Sirus on A8 today with 2.644 int with a tooltip of 15,5k in HO. Only died a few times during his last phase, because I tried to push Sirus too much compared to my tankyness and sometimes Sirus didn't say DIE when he was going to beam me down.

Build update! Reached level 95 yesterday (my first level 95 EVER, yes!!) while deathless from 94 - 95. and got my last set of watchstones on my way there!

Gearwise I'm currently at 2.644 Int + 9.847 ES. Next step is probably going to try crafting a new helmet + body armour and when that's done, amulet with Tranquility :)

Just did some Alt spam and hit these items

Wondering if it would be worth keeping Consecrated Ground while Stationary, or I should try keep rolling for more int (or if a high tier ES rolls)
Editado por útlima vez por ZiiimZooon en 30 jun. 2020 8:19:49
@kazeschinii

The tool tip DPS is not a parameter. Let me tell you why:

-The Cold Penetration stat does not affect the tool tip.

The penetration is one if not the most important thing to add in jewels / gems / tree, because of Bosses. They have lots of Elemental resistence. If you have no penetration they will mitigate all your dmg, like your resist does to monsters attacks.

So, Cold Penetration / Awakened Cold Penetration is the way to go.

Try to find Jewels(Brute Force / Fertile Mind) with Damage Penetrate 1% Cold or Elemental Resistence.

Remember, is good to have one jewel with "Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on You" coz one of the Sirius phases inflict it on you.
"
kazeshinii escribió:
How much int/dmg tool tip on ice storm to carry me to uber elder/sirus 8?

I'm at 2k int and 7.7k ES and I feel the dmg is kinda meh. I know my gems aren't even 20/20 yet and i'm missing the chest with increased int/increased atttributes.

Enchant your amulet with tranquility. Will greatly help your dps.
Editado por útlima vez por ligong2 en 30 jun. 2020 8:39:31
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:
Its really crazy with leagues.
I feared synthesis, incursion and hoped a lot of this "crafting" league. And its totally bullshit league.

its easyer to get chaos and craft things then this seed bullshit. Its the most boring league i ever played (only ghost league was dumper).

I am burned out to craft seed and get only shit.

And the rest is only std but not so powerful.

Will play a bit in std and make a break. Perhaps in 2 weeks they optimized the league so, that playing it is enjoyable.

So dissapointed.

I'm with you on that one, this league is the laziest league they have done since tormet.

0 league interaction, click, get seeds and plant, fight a pack of mobs that dies in 5 seconds and 'craft'.
Even if every pack had an exalt slam and remove mod it would still be a lazy, boring and stale league.

They really dropped the ball with this one.
(vortex) bonechill increase icestorm dmg?
Editado por útlima vez por Zafis en 30 jun. 2020 9:46:35
Is explode mod worth getting for this build? I bought a base that has T2 flat INT and T1 % INT. Plan on crafting % Attributes, then garden crafting flat ES/%ES/hybrid ES or flat/% and explode mod.
This is my Finaly Build!

Shaper = Down
Elder = Down
Cortex = Down
Sirus A8 = Down

DPS = 98k Shaper DPS
Int = 2401
ES = 8190

My Stuff:

My Awakened Gems: (Curse on Hit Drop Only from Sirus)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional