[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Enjoying this build but I have quite a general "noob question", what is the best way to counter those dang porcupines? They are one of the main reasons I've died on this character and its starting to bother me -.-

Also Talardo, how much int do you get by doing that traveling for those Split Personalities? ^^
Taken the build to 90 so far. Have had some lucky harvest crafts. Outside of annoints and awakened gems is there anything I can do to increase my dmg?

Did Sirus 4 and took FOREVER. Granted didn't die, but was so slow. Can't imagine what 8 will feel like.

Editado por útlima vez por labelbuddy en 30 jun. 2020 10:50:07
"
ligong2 escribió:
"
kazeshinii escribió:
How much int/dmg tool tip on ice storm to carry me to uber elder/sirus 8?

I'm at 2k int and 7.7k ES and I feel the dmg is kinda meh. I know my gems aren't even 20/20 yet and i'm missing the chest with increased int/increased atttributes.

Enchant your amulet with tranquility. Will greatly help your dps.

Do you think it's worth it tho? Two golden oil are super expensive to enchant a amulet that it's not even the final one we should use in this build.

"
whiterockx escribió:
@kazeschinii

The tool tip DPS is not a parameter. Let me tell you why:

-The Cold Penetration stat does not affect the tool tip.

The penetration is one if not the most important thing to add in jewels / gems / tree, because of Bosses. They have lots of Elemental resistence. If you have no penetration they will mitigate all your dmg, like your resist does to monsters attacks.

So, Cold Penetration / Awakened Cold Penetration is the way to go.

Try to find Jewels(Brute Force / Fertile Mind) with Damage Penetrate 1% Cold or Elemental Resistence.

Remember, is good to have one jewel with "Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on You" coz one of the Sirius phases inflict it on you.

Thanks, I'll get a awakened cold dmg pen then.
Editado por útlima vez por kazeshinii en 30 jun. 2020 11:28:35
Hi again,

I was trying to replace my old

by some rare with high Int and ES, and I found theses two options :

Conjurer Gloves

+19 to Dexterity
+50 to Intelligence
Adds 1 to 22 Lightning Damage to Attacks
73% increased Energy Shield
+44% to Cold Resistance
+34 to maximum Energy Shield (crafted)

and

Samite Gloves

+55 to Dexterity
+52 to Intelligence
+36 to maximum Energy Shield
77% increased Energy Shield

According to POB (forked), the first option leads to more dps with icestorm than the second one, and that seems absurd to me. I mean, what can make the first rare better at dps?

From a dps perspective, what item is the best between Doedre's unique (with some int and 59% spell dmg) and the two rares (with much better int) ?

Ty!
Editado por útlima vez por Kateroze en 30 jun. 2020 12:51:44
This is my 2nd toon this league since I abandoned my SA pathfinder (couldn’t get rolling the way I thought it would be so left it for later when I can get more currency / craft something useful for her).

There are many items that are still WIP, have other par of gloves (fingerless) with good ES and T2 int (50) that I will use once I can get some harvest crafting to open up prefix / add some resists, also I hope that something may help me with my current body (once again to craft int/quality) or if I find another one will have new base to craft.

There are definitely things I need to work on more (getting the catalysts to boost the attributes) but the currency is not really dropping and rares sale very rarely atm. Also my tree will change once I get hold of a usable cluster jewel (plenty of things boosting ES/mana will regret).

Anyway, I’m on my way to get the first Sirus (AL4) and I wonder how this will fare (don’t have the cluster jewel yet, hope that the new patch will open up the way to craft it). I have 2034 INT at the moment.

Theoretically, POB says I should have about 37k Shaper/Sirus DPS with conc eff but I feel that the bosses (map/conquerors) take really long time to kill.

Would you suggest any other changes to squeeze more out of this?
I saw some people using skitterbots instead of arctic armour, aspect of the spider (if I can get mana reservation down), using energy leech support instead of another (e.g. ele focus), etc.

I would welcome all/any suggestions.

Any chance we could get a 3.11 PoB? The old version is super outdated and according to the post, the delirium PoB won't work.

I'm thinking about just respecing to the delirium version.

Any thoughts?
"
kaygee82 escribió:
Enjoying this build but I have quite a general "noob question", what is the best way to counter those dang porcupines? They are one of the main reasons I've died on this character and its starting to bother me -.-

Don't stand in the middle of a porcupine pack. Kill them from the outside in.

If you use the adjusted tree, the 2 split personality jewels will have 91 int each.
"
Graiaule escribió:
It's unfortunate you have a Crusader chest. You cannot use a Crusader orb on it to get %int, and the chances to roll %int are about twice as bad as the chance to roll on a Shaper chest.

I would just sell that and start over with a Shaper or nothing base.

I did use a Crusader orb on it. Wasn't lucky.

I have managed to get a 9% inc int but the other stats were crap.

It still gives me better ES than my previous armour. Getting a 6L shaper version will take some time.

"
Graiaule escribió:
Another approach is to alt spam as on page 187. You generally end up with a poorer chest than the above approach (as multicraft burns one suffix.)

Will the %inc int appear on a magic? So far I've only seen it when it's rare.
Ghosted Kosis in a "juicy" 5x Delirium Tier16 map can be really scary and deadly for many but not for this build :)

Took a while to put him down but was a great fight nevertheless :)
With gathered splinters first Simulacrum of the league for me comes next, let's all pray for a tiny Voices drop :)

Ghosted Tier16 5x Delirium orbs Kosis:

and the map mods:

"
ZiiimZooon escribió:
@kazeschinii I just killed Sirus on A8 today with 2.644 int with a tooltip of 15,5k in HO. Only died a few times during his last phase, because I tried to push Sirus too much compared to my tankyness and sometimes Sirus didn't say DIE when he was going to beam me down.

Build update! Reached level 95 yesterday (my first level 95 EVER, yes!!) while deathless from 94 - 95. and got my last set of watchstones on my way there!

Gearwise I'm currently at 2.644 Int + 9.847 ES. Next step is probably going to try crafting a new helmet + body armour and when that's done, amulet with Tranquility :)

Just did some Alt spam and hit these items

Wondering if it would be worth keeping Consecrated Ground while Stationary, or I should try keep rolling for more int (or if a high tier ES rolls)

nice! how will you craft that helm and chest? I have a helm sitting there with +10% increased int as well but unsure what the best method forward is....

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional