[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Randezvous89 escribió:
This might be a noob question and I am still currently leveling so I am wondering if things will change as I start building my gear. I play on ps4 and I am having a hard time getting Ice Storm to actually hit enemies. Ive watched a bunch of videos and it looks like everyones Ice Storm is coming down right on top of themselves but when I cyclone and move the Ice Storm is all over the place. Loving the build and the damage is amazing even while leveling, just having trouble actually hitting things :P maybe its just ps4 since I have to use a joystick? Anyone else on PS4 having this problem with a potential fix?
I'm not sure if still works like this, but at some point, when you were playing this build the icestorm would autotarget as far away as possible.
"
Randezvous89 escribió:
This might be a noob question and I am still currently leveling so I am wondering if things will change as I start building my gear. I play on ps4 and I am having a hard time getting Ice Storm to actually hit enemies. Ive watched a bunch of videos and it looks like everyones Ice Storm is coming down right on top of themselves but when I cyclone and move the Ice Storm is all over the place. Loving the build and the damage is amazing even while leveling, just having trouble actually hitting things :P maybe its just ps4 since I have to use a joystick? Anyone else on PS4 having this problem with a potential fix?

The Icestorm drop every CwC tick on top of your mouse cursor. Im not sure how it does in consoles, since you dont have a cursor. On pc it aways drop in front of you because you are clicking ahead to walk.. in console i think it drops over the character and the result could be bad. Not sure.
I think I'm done with this league.

For me it feels the amount of crap you need to go trough to maybe get one good crafting option (and then you might not even roll right stuff and have to go trough all that shit again) does not feel rewarding.

I know other leagues drop ton of crap for every good drop, but at least there you can use item filters to not see the shit.

I tried to just ignore garden, but then why play when there is no new stuff to do.

Also I played a lot previous league so might be little burned out.
"
Cjin escribió:
I think I'm done with this league.

For me it feels the amount of crap you need to go trough to maybe get one good crafting option (and then you might not even roll right stuff and have to go trough all that shit again) does not feel rewarding.

I know other leagues drop ton of crap for every good drop, but at least there you can use item filters to not see the shit.

I tried to just ignore garden, but then why play when there is no new stuff to do.

Also I played a lot previous league so might be little burned out.
Changes might come soon, Bex (Community Manager) shared on Twitter that they messed up the crafting outcomes. I'm still playing the game, just trying to farm currency and T1-T2 crafts.

https://twitter.com/bexchangewords/status/1278186457694302208?s=20
Editado por útlima vez por ZiiimZooon en 1 jul. 2020 6:43:49
I'm trying this build for the first time this league. Leveling was quite fun. Then at lvl73 I managed to craft an expensive amulet in the menagerie. That allowed me to instantly upgrade all my gear to something similar as what Kelvynn laid out. And I have to say I absolutely love this build.
"
ZiiimZooon escribió:
"
Randezvous89 escribió:
I'm not sure if still works like this, but at some point, when you were playing this build the icestorm would autotarget as far away as possible.

Yah thats exactly what happens. Darn, this build might not work on console than.
"
Randezvous89 escribió:
"
ZiiimZooon escribió:
"
Randezvous89 escribió:

Yah thats exactly what happens. Darn, this build might not work on console than.
I remember someone came onto this thread telling about the exact same thing, so I don't think it'll work properly on console :(
"
sakuya_m escribió:
Then at lvl73 I managed to craft an expensive amulet in the menagerie. That allowed me to instantly upgrade all my gear ...

Please tell us what you did!
I was hoping Vulkan would help enough to make my super juiced Burial Chambers work... alas, it didn't. Crashed 5 times and died once, rip about 3ex spent on the map... 100% delirium, double beyond, 120% IIQ base, added +levels from Ivory stones, and strong box sextants/prophecies.

Only got about 1/2 way done with map, was at delirium level 11 when final crash happened.

I was dreaming too big :(
Its mandatory Emperor's Wit ? 12 exalted for this Jewel its a pretty expensive.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional