[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
nyderic escribió:
"
Yogeshi escribió:

You're kind of missing the point of the build. Your helm, gloves, boots and basically both rings are missing int. You need to get high int on all of them. That helps a ton with es.
Your chest could also be swapped out for a better one with higher es and int. Doesn't have to 5linked for now, just leave out one curse if necessary.

Wasn't allowing me to reply, so I PM'd first. Aware of the missing int items; soon as I get drops that match or find ones I can afford those will be swapped.

My question is:

Would I be better off Scouring then Alt spamming the Vaal Regalia for INT and ES, then hoping for the %ES roll on the regal? I've been trying to get it upgrade through harvest crafting with no luck so far.
For the first time, I'm surprised that I have zero interest in playing a league.

The issue is that this is a crafting league. So once you've crafted what you need, what's there to do?

And the crafts don't seem to do what is advertised. Is it totally random if I get "make 6 sockets"? The last time, I got four separate craft lines for 4 sockets, and two lines for 5 sockets. WTF?

I'm sure GGG will tweak drop rates and make it easier to plant things but, yeah, so what.

I'm a warrior, not a gardener. Let the kids plant and harvest, not I.

See you folks next league! (I may come back for a few after GGG makes the usual mid-league changes, but I doubt it.)
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 24 jun. 2020 21:15:28
sorry im totally newbie here but if i cant find the staff ?
Hey, can someone look at my gear and tree?? I feel like my character is pretty weak...Im thinking about investing in two split personality but would it help me with DPS and ES that much??? I feel like I also get 1 shot sometime...I have about 8.3kES and 1900 INT...you can look up my char by looking at my account. Thanks!
"
tonyvn1 escribió:
Hey, can someone look at my gear and tree?? I feel like my character is pretty weak...Im thinking about investing in two split personality but would it help me with DPS and ES that much??? I feel like I also get 1 shot sometime...I have about 8.3kES and 1900 INT...you can look up my char by looking at my account. Thanks!

Your gems are not standard. Check page 1 of this thread.

Your Ball Lightning is level 1 and not 4.

Your Arcane Surge is too high a level -- you want it to trigger on a single Vortex cast.

At some point you should get Aspect of the Spider.
This is a fun build and I'm having fun, I just had a few questions about the skill tree. Is there a reason Exceptional Performance is avoided? It's the same thing as Potency of Will.

Also I'm coming up with things to do other than invest in a Cold to the Core cluster, and it looks like you can hit quite a few defensive Notables with Intuitive Leap above witch spawn. Prodigal Perfection, Mystic Bulwark, and Enigmatic Defence. That's 11% Spell Block, 5% Attack Block, 65% Spell Damage, and some Mana/Regen. For three points and the jewel slot.

Eh I guess the cluster is the better option.
"
hoangtu2410 escribió:
sorry im totally newbie here but if i cant find the staff ?

SSF for this build is a nightmare this time, since Buriels is T-15 and league machanic has not much divination card droprate! Farming A6 Forest is not possible as well, that zone sucks sooooo much!

Im at 85h played and got 2 Div Cards from lucky divination boxes (alva temple)...

Trade league, just buy it lol...
Editado por útlima vez por mdpoe en 25 jun. 2020 6:08:01
Build update! :)

Just hit level 90, getting at almost 8k ES / 2248 int. Just got to AA4 and the build has been a blast and was just crushing through maps and bosses!

This is my current gear:

Got this as a drop (removed a few caster / phys mods via. Garden)

Now I am not quite sure where to go from here. If I should try regal and hope for Int when I've dropped Cast Speed, or just trying to be lucky for Life on Hit via Caster Mods via. Garden? Or somebody with more experience crafting having an idea? :)
Editado por útlima vez por ZiiimZooon en 25 jun. 2020 8:08:27
Level 87 1,731 Int. 7.3k ES

Chest still isnt great, rings could be better. Need to look more into the Jewel choices we use and figure out what I can do there.

motoring along and level 80 at the moment. Still following the main guide. Is it still worth switching to the delirium version at 84?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional