[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Hi there, up of whispering ice in 3.11 make this build stronger then in 3.10? or it like in 3/11,??
"
senseymg escribió:
Hi there, up of whispering ice in 3.11 make this build stronger then in 3.10? or it like in 3/11,??

The build doesn't rely on added damage, so largely unchanged.

The cluster jewel RNG nerfs do make it hard to transition to real end game in comparison though.
"
jotes82 escribió:
Hello,
What happened to this build with 3.11?

In 3.10 I got over 26k ES, and now when I logged at mych Delirium char theres only about 8,5k ES.

DPS also droped down.

What was nerfed?

Split personality was nerfed to max 2...
"
mdpoe escribió:
"
jotes82 escribió:
Hello,
What happened to this build with 3.11?

In 3.10 I got over 26k ES, and now when I logged at mych Delirium char theres only about 8,5k ES.

DPS also droped down.

What was nerfed?

Split personality was nerfed to max 2...

thanks, I forgot about it...
So here I am so far.

4.5K buffed ES. Finding my main issue right now is struggling to get more ES, transitioning to low red maps and DPS is ok except a few bosses are slower than I'd like.

Once I get a augment with defense modifier craft from harvest I'll pop it onto my chest.

Besides that, I'm not sure where to go next and could use some pointers on boosting ES specifically.

(Tranquility is in the hopper but a few days away thanks to work. Bought a cheap coil and divined it, got lucky on first swing. Loot and luck has been garbage so far; took just over 1000 jewelers to 6S staff.)

Current gear:
Spoiler

And (relevant) PoB Data:

Spoiler
Icestorm:
Average hit: 21537.3
Cast rate 1.89
Aoe radius: 20

Str: 262
Dex: 276
Int: 1733

Tot Mana: 2147
Inc Mana from Tree: 36%
Unres: 858 / 40%

ES: 4462
Inc ES from Tree: 44%
ES Regen: 423.9
ES Leech: 580.1
Evasion rating 1146
Inc Evasion from tree: 24%
Evade chance 52%

Fire Res 75 (83)
Cold Res 75 (97)
Lightning Res 75 (82)

PoB Code: https://pastebin.com/nYhiAzSr
"
Yogeshi escribió:
So here I am so far.

4.5K buffed ES. Finding my main issue right now is struggling to get more ES, transitioning to low red maps and DPS is ok except a few bosses are slower than I'd like.

Once I get a augment with defense modifier craft from harvest I'll pop it onto my chest.

Besides that, I'm not sure where to go next and could use some pointers on boosting ES specifically.

[...]
[/spoiler]

You're kind of missing the point of the build. Your helm, gloves, boots and basically both rings are missing int. You need to get high int on all of them. That helps a ton with es.
Your chest could also be swapped out for a better one with higher es and int. Doesn't have to 5linked for now, just leave out one curse if necessary.
me too trying to max it out its not easy :D
Editado por útlima vez por PANMISIAKRAZDWATRZY en 24 jun. 2020 19:37:44
"
PANMISIAKRAZDWATRZY escribió:
I'm curently on the skill tree for 84 lvl as in guide but something doesnt work...
What am I missing?

ES reg is really low, es is low, dps is low :-(

79 lvl

mana 1432
es 2689

int 1181
str 333
dex 255

My tree: https://pastebin.com/njRGmBAD

My stuff:
[...]

* Get a 18% staff and 6 socket it.
* Your support gems are completely wrong. You have NO damage supports. No wonder your damage is low. Get rid of Fortify, Knockback and Flame Dash and replace them with the right supports from the guide. More damage = more leech = more regen.
* Get a better chest with high es and int.
* Grab different boots with int.
* Put "Brute Force Solution" and "Fertile Mind" jewels in the jewel sockets near Scion start.
* One of your jewels is 7% life. You're not a life build. Get one with int and damage.
* Grab different rings with high int. You are not a life build and don't need life rolls.
* Use Arctic Armor instead of Skitterbots if you have problems with survivability.
Editado por útlima vez por nyderic en 24 jun. 2020 19:49:14
"
I'm curently on the skill tree for 84 lvl as in guide but something doesnt work...
What am I missing?

ES reg is really low, es is low, dps is low :-(

79 lvl

mana 1432
es 2689

int 1181
str 333
dex 255

What aren't you missing? Here's a list of upgrades to get you to where you should be for maps, in order:

Gear:

Replace Icetomb with any Vaal Regalia with 400+ es and some Int and resists for starters. It seems like you have money based on your Split Personality jewel (if not, sell it, it's worth at least an ex), so look into crafting a Crusader one for the % increased intelligence roll if you're rich.

Speaking of % increased intelligence roll, get a Whispering Ice with 18% increased intelligence. They're cheap. Yours is min-rolled. 6 socket would be a nice damage bump but not strictly necessary. I'd buy any 18% and 5-socket it, then use the garden to 6 socket it when you get the craft.

Helmet is fine, but if you need resistances you can swap it with a rare Hubris Circlet with good ES, resistances and Int.

Your jewels are garbage. Your Split Personality is giving you less Int than a Brute-Force Solution would in the same spot. Move your Pure Talent and put a Brute-Force Solution there too. Get rid of Survival Secrets and your garbage rare jewel (it's ES on hit is only with attacks, which is bad). If you can't find a Watcher's Eye just get a rare jewel with as much Int and Damage as you can find.

Your flasks are also garbage. You have two life flasks while you have Chaos Inoculation, a Quicksilver Flask while you have The Stampede, and a mana flask without Enduring with 95% of your mana reserved. Get an Atziri's Promise, Wise Oak (Make sure your cold resistance is highest) a sulphur flask and an Enduring eternal mana flask in addition to your basalt flask. On your 3 magic flasks, you want the suffixes to be of Staunching, of Warding and of Heat, it doesn't matter that much which is which.

I've vendored better rings than yours. Wait until you replace the rest of your gear, then get the rest of the resists you need and as much int and ES as you can get on your rings. Again, if you're using The Wise Oak, make sure you have more cold res than lightning or fire res.

Skills:

The guide does a great job explaining skill links in your items. The only things you're doing right from that are using auras and linking Cast while Channeling to Icestorm. Everything else is wrong - fix it all.

Tree:

Do your Cruel and Merciless Labyrinths! Those are the two most important ones for an ascendant - your character is basically an unascended Scion.
Editado por útlima vez por Mukkor en 24 jun. 2020 20:19:29
thanks guys!!!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional