[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

I got a 6L staff but I can't use spell cascade and already got EF,CD and CE. What's another good blue to add on it?
GGG please allow Flicker Strike on Hollow Palm
"
Erseii escribió:
I got a 6L staff but I can't use spell cascade and already got EF,CD and CE. What's another good blue to add on it?

Added Cold Penetration.
Spoiler
Rarity: Rare
Phoenix Solace
Small Cluster Jewel
--------
Requirements:
Level: 54
--------
Item Level: 70
--------
Adds 3 Passive Skills (enchant)
Added Small Passive Skills grant: 6% increased maximum Energy Shield (enchant)
--------
Added Small Passive Skills also grant: +3% to Chaos Resistance
Added Small Passive Skills also grant: +13 to Evasion
Added Small Passive Skills also grant: +2 to Strength
1 Added Passive Skill is Brush with Death
--------
Place into an allocated Small, Medium or Large Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Added passives do not interact with jewel radiuses. Right click to remove from the Socket.

Would you use such a jewel? Brush of Death 1% es per kill sounds nice...
Same gear I was using the previous day, only change was buying a Cyclopean Coil

"

Potential Upgrades left:
- Catalysts on Amulet
- 50+ Int rolls on most Rares
- Int % roll on Helmet
- Tranquillity on Amulet
- Better roll on Coil
- Corrupted Coil with Int %
- Awakened Gems
- Bottled Faith
- Watchers Eye
- Split Personalities
- At least 20/20 Gems

Level 91, 1653 int, 7735 ES

I feel a bit squishier than I did last league, not having Bottled Faith and ES on Hit Eye and Split Personalities makes a big difference.

I think I've hit the potential ceiling of this build for now and will probably roll a second character now that I've made enough money to do so.
livejamie
Editado por útlima vez por livejamie en 23 jun. 2020 20:15:36
How did you get you chest crafted? I've wasted tons trying to get mine with no luck yet(helm too for that matter as I have an 84 hunter base already)
"
Brunnor escribió:
How did you get you chest crafted? I've wasted tons trying to get mine with no luck yet(helm too for that matter as I have an 84 hunter base already)

Garden Reforge
livejamie
"
livejamie escribió:

Potential Upgrades left:
- Catalysts on Amulet
- Int % roll on Helmet
- Tranquillity on Amulet
- Better roll on Coil
- Awakened Gems
- Bottled Faith
- Watchers Eye
- Split Personalities
- At least 20/20 Gems

I feel a bit squishier than I did last league, not having Bottled Faith and ES on Hit Eye and Split Personalities makes a big difference.

I think I've hit the potential ceiling of this build for now and will probably roll a second character now that I've made enough money to do so.

The build doesn't have a ceiling. Trust us on that.

You're missing Spider Aspect and about 1000 int. You can get 18% int on chest, 12% int on your hat also.

I'm at level 81 and already at 1750 int and I'm not even trying.

The biggest gain in anti-squishiness will be from the ES on hit Eye and the Spider Aspect.
I have almost 2k int, but only 6400 es. But balanced resists for wise oak helps.

Biggest con for me is 2-3 fps in legion/delirium fights. ES recovery is actually very good considering the amount of falling projectiles. ES on hit watchers is the most expensive mod on the market rn, idk about that.

@livejamie what build do you want to do?
"
Graiaule escribió:
"
livejamie escribió:

Potential Upgrades left:
- Catalysts on Amulet
- Int % roll on Helmet
- Tranquillity on Amulet
- Better roll on Coil
- Awakened Gems
- Bottled Faith
- Watchers Eye
- Split Personalities
- At least 20/20 Gems

The build doesn't have a ceiling. Trust us on that.

You're missing Spider Aspect and about 1000 int. You can get 18% int on chest, 12% int on your hat also.

I'm at level 81 and already at 1750 int and I'm not even trying.

The biggest gain in anti-squishiness will be from the ES on hit Eye and the Spider Aspect.

I've played this build a few times and have always been a big fan, I meant the current ceiling from what is available with the economy. :)

Aspect of the Spider is another option I should have listed. :)
livejamie
"
livejamie escribió:
"
Brunnor escribió:

Garden Reforge

Just spamming defense crafts? Or anything more specific? I've used tons of juice trying to hit something useable and it is never close. Just wondering if I'm going about it wrong.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional