[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Okay, this is where I would like to understand how people are doing things so quickly.

Over the weekend I played for 26.5 hours. I levelled up my scion only -- I did not play another character. The improved freezing pulse plus cold snap worked pretty well. I managed to score 2 chaos orbs to buy my first staff Friday night.

I am level 75 almost, 2915 ES, 1305 int. I am still using my Icetomb and Doedre's Scorn levelling gear. I'm up to T4 maps, mainly limited by my Chance currency (for buying from Zana.)

I have 10c, 11alch, and maybe another 5c in misc currency.

I've run the chaos recipe about 4 times. Jewelry is hard to find.

I did one fated item, to a profit of 10c which went towards the 3 polymath cards for my astramentis (total cost 38c so a good deal.) I checked about half of the fated items list, and the remaining profitable items are higher up in map tiers than I have.

So, I'm asking you folks, while your memory is fresh: (a) how many hours did you play over the weekend (b) what was your level, ES, and int after the weekend (c) where did you make most of your currency?

Thanks.

P.S. Harvest was useless to me for levelling. Once I hit maps, I did manage to 5L my icetomb though via Harvest crafting.
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 22 jun. 2020 15:54:22
"
livejamie escribió:

Remember to anoint your boots :)

Oh, forgot about that, thanks a bunch :D
"
Graiaule escribió:
Okay, this is where I would like to understand how people are doing things so quickly.

Over the weekend I played for 26.5 hours. I levelled up my scion only -- I did not play another character. The improved freezing pulse plus cold snap worked pretty well. I managed to score 2 chaos orbs to buy my first staff Friday night.

I am level 75 almost, 2915 ES, 1305 int. I am still using my Icetomb and Doedre's Scorn levelling gear. I'm up to T4 maps, mainly limited by my Chance currency (for buying from Zana.)

I have 10c, 11alch, and maybe another 5c in misc currency.

I've run the chaos recipe about 4 times. Jewelry is hard to find.

I did one fated item, to a profit of 10c which went towards the 3 polymath cards for my astramentis (total cost 38c so a good deal.) I checked about half of the fated items list, and the remaining profitable items are higher up in map tiers than I have.

So, I'm asking you folks, while your memory is fresh: (a) how many hours did you play over the weekend (b) what was your level, ES, and int after the weekend (c) where did you make most of your currency?

Thanks.

P.S. Harvest was useless to me for levelling. Once I hit maps, I did manage to 5L my icetomb though via Harvest crafting.

Hey Graiaule! I've posted a build diary where I explained my progress for all 3 days.

I have made nearly all of my currency selling maps, selling currency. flipping items and selling things I was wearing.

I also have had 1 raw Exalt drop and was able to sell a decent Spellsligner Enchanted helmet that dropped from an Incubator for an Exalt.

I'd have much more currency but am struggling to sustain alchs for mapping.
livejamie
"
Graiaule escribió:

Thanks.

To reply to you, I played about 30-35 hours up to now (a) I managed to reach 3.5k-4k es / ~1000 int on saturday night (b) (coming from astramentis + unique jewels in the tree + 20 int on rare gears mostly ).

From then I basically farmed low tier maps trying to do some chaos recipe, crafting some gears with harvest. I then progressed quite slowly the atlas while crafting more gears, in the meantime I started delving a little bit and I set up my betrayal encounters to get ready to make some money this week.

Then the progression began to be super smooth, I climbed my way to T12 maps trying to complete as many as possible and here I am now.

The money came from : chaos recipe ~60c + 1ex drop + quite a lot of 5c-20c rare item that are easily sellable in the first few days (c)

Hope it can help / give you some ideas
"
livejamie escribió:
Build diary day 3

After no valuable upgrades on day 2, day 3 had a bunch of good deals.

"

The garden is also amazing for crafting, I am pretty happy with my regalia for now. I will end up rerolling it when it's much cheaper to do so. I should have garden annuled my previous regalia instead of using a regular annulment orb. Lesson learned.

What was the base craft of that vaal regalia before you garden annulled?
"
defaultNoob escribió:
"
livejamie escribió:
Build diary day 3

After no valuable upgrades on day 2, day 3 had a bunch of good deals.

"

The garden is also amazing for crafting, I am pretty happy with my regalia for now. I will end up rerolling it when it's much cheaper to do so. I should have garden annuled my previous regalia instead of using a regular annulment orb. Lesson learned.

What was the base craft of that vaal regalia before you garden annulled?

It's visible on my Day 1 Budget gear thing on the previous page, I purchased it like that and 6 socketed 4 linked it to start.
livejamie
Editado por útlima vez por livejamie en 22 jun. 2020 18:14:23
level 86, 400 int, still no staff found... ssf hates me this time.
no way to farm, sirens drop chance is BS as well, a6 too fast outleveld.
will probably hit 90+ without staff, t-15 buriels only option =(
Huh. Okay. I started to pay attention to the items highlit by Neversink's loot filter, started identifying them, and putting up stuff that was T3 or better. And it's selling. I didn't realize that was the point of the loot filter. Okay. Slightly less stupid now I am. Nice upgrade from 2900 ES to 4800 ES today from 2 items.
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 22 jun. 2020 20:39:15
I'm struggling with single target / boss dps on T15+ bosses (e.g. Burial Chambers boss and conquerors). I know I am missing one jewel and have another subpar jewel, but I am wondering if there is anything else I can do to improve my dps against conquerors. My character https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/IvideogamerI/characters/SafeguardIce

Any advice is appreciated!
Hey All ,

So Getting into some issues with my Build

Here is the pob

https://pastebin.com/YFwXD0yx

its energy Regen finding that bosses kill me if they have bleeds maimed so dot affect

(anyway to increase the energy on my stuff some how any hints or to get regen on energy shield)

but over all i have 1933 intellect and 7057 es other ppl seem to have more es with less intellect

Also i know that i dont have movement speed on boots but i got them quick silver flask with also increase movement speed during the duration

what can i do to optimize it

Thanks for taking a look
Editado por útlima vez por Chackster en 23 jun. 2020 5:09:09

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional