[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

By the way, how come hypothermia is not considered as a link when between chilled ground and vortexes things are chilled 24/7 and you don't have to suffer any drawbacks like conc effect and ele focus?
It's been going quite well for me as well, in Harvest HC.
I've been playing as a Guardian, but I'm sitting comfortably at around 9k ES, ~81% to all Resists (due to Incandescant Heart) and enough Armour and Block to Facetank basically everything. My Atlas progression was kind of weak, so I'm still stuck in T9 Maps.

The lack of stun immunity from Cyclone is not really missing, but elemenal ailments can still really hurt. Looking forward to Cyclopean Coil.

When items finally come available, I will switch to Memory Vault and the Stampede :-)

I'm playing with Herald of Purity + Golem, so I can benefit from the Radiant Crusade Node from Guardian, it gives me 10% more damage and Onslaught, which is nice, but I don't know if anything else might be better in the long run. At the moment I'm dependant on Radiant Crusade anyway, because I need the +20 to all Elemental Resistances.
Editado por útlima vez por HUSOZERFICKER en 21 jun. 2020 18:08:13
everything going fine so far, i have only one problem i cant play with spell cascade no matter what i try, i have ssd 1080, 16GB Ram

1.5k int 6.2k energy shield, next plan: Int roll on Body armour, better int roll Ring quality belt and astramentis, get tranquillity. Cheers
Hi everyone,

If someone can please help me out with my build this is my 1st league start and this is what i came out with unsure what next steps i should take to increase intellect or if someone knows a better POB i should follow would be awesome

MY Account name is Chackster my ingame name is IceyQueenz

Here is my POB

https://pastebin.com/J9ii1HCw

I have 1672 intellect

my ES is 5.5k

Thanks

Everyone
"
Chackster escribió:
Hi everyone,

If someone can please help me out with my build this is my 1st league start and this is what i came out with unsure what next steps i should take to increase intellect or if someone knows a better POB i should follow would be awesome

MY Account name is Chackster my ingame name is IceyQueenz

Here is my POB

https://pastebin.com/J9ii1HCw

I have 1672 intellect

my ES is 5.5k

Thanks

Everyone

A few quick comments:

1. Your jewels that give ES for attacks don't work with spells (I am 98% sure.)
2. You don't have Flesh and Stone (use sand stance.)
3. You are using Energy Leech in the staff. Replace it with Elemental Focus.
4. If you are having trouble killing things, remove Spell Cascade for Controlled Destruction.
5. You have no movement speed on your boots. It has to be a pain to play your character.
6. You should be able to improve your chest easily.
Vulkan & Dynamic Particle Culling.. it almost feels like GGG read our feedback the past several months. I remember specifically mentioning this in a Icestorm performance forum thread.

Good luck & have fun boys! I don't think I can play as much as I'd like this time.
Vulkan and Culling does nothing really. In fog with spell cascade fps still drops to 3-4, I mean what do you expect from ggg? 1080 videocard should be enough to play this fucking game. When too many particles on the floor why do you even render those particles?
"
divinity escribió:
Vulkan and Culling does nothing really. In fog with spell cascade fps still drops to 3-4, I mean what do you expect from ggg? 1080 videocard should be enough to play this fucking game. When too many particles on the floor why do you even render those particles?

I use both and I definitely see some improvement. I have around 20fps more than before on a full spell cascade setup.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
In hinsight, it was a terrible decision to run a seperate tree for leveling and swap later. I ended up having to use like 70-80 regrets to swap and i probably shouldnt have done it yet. My gear needs a lot of work and im still lacking all the gems I need. int is only like 815 atm and I feel suuuuper slow. When done with work for the day hopefully Ill be able to straighten it out a bit more with the basic jewels and get some gear with Int on it. Here's my gear if you want to laugh at me...

Build diary day 3

After no valuable upgrades on day 2, day 3 had a bunch of good deals.

"

The garden is also amazing for crafting, I am pretty happy with my regalia for now. I will end up rerolling it when it's much cheaper to do so. I should have garden annuled my previous regalia instead of using a regular annulment orb. Lesson learned.

A lot of my gear are incremental changes, sold all of the replacement pieces as well. Seem like there are lots of Tricksters/Occultists making the switch to ES.

Notable changes are switching to Stampede (night and day difference), Fingerless gloves and I spent my first exalt on a cluster jewel, it's a 9 socket large with Cold to the Core, Blizzard Caller and 2 sockets. I had to adjust the tree a little bit to make room.

Despite the change to Stampede and the Cluster I'm at roughly a littlle bit more than the int/es I had was yesterday, which is a win/win.

I would not play this build without Stampede boots, I had a VD Spellslinger ask me today what I was playing because I was spinning so fast. :)

Normally I'd like to be 90 by now but I've spent a lot of time getting my garden setup how I'd like.

Level 87, 1588 Int, 7557 ES.
livejamie

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional