[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

im just hitting maps with about 2.5k es and im CI. Occasional one shots but its fine. Just make sure you have leech nodes
"
LooneyMarauder escribió:
im just hitting maps with about 2.5k es and im CI. Occasional one shots but its fine. Just make sure you have leech nodes

Cool thanks.

Yeah I rely on int ES scaling and res nodes for defense early on. Soon as I started having friction with sustain/survivability I took them. I also took... Arcane intellect I think instead of the 3% mana as ES option. And I'm on Alira until I don't think I need the res/mana more than the 2 points.
I've played Kelvynn's build many times over the past few years and enjoyed it each time. This league, I started with this variant:

https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/stitched-demon-whispering-ice-ascendant-build-guide

but some of the guide is vague to me and not sure I'll be successful with it. Has anyone else tried this WI variant? If so, thoughts? If it doesn't work well, I'll be switching to the 3.11 version of Kelvynn's build.

Thanks!
do you guys recommend flame dash more than frostblink? I like being able to blink while doing the spinny
GGG please allow Flicker Strike on Hollow Palm
Did anybody try WI with brand?
Beginning with 38lv I go with arcanist brand.
I have no currency to buy wi 5socket, no currency to make 5socket :)
But brand good choice to leveling in midgame. Because brand solve main problem, with brand you not in melee range unlike cyclone.

Now I go with trash 4socket wi,

and I'm not take brand node, leveling not bad.

In lategame when I have 3-4k es I switch to cyclone.

I try spell echo with brand, but morecast rain don't work.
Editado por útlima vez por Hydrant22 en 21 jun. 2020 5:25:29
Day 2 update, got really lucky and 6-linked my body (Was only trying to get 5 link) - I annointed my amulet.

Otherwise my gear is the same that it was yesterday.

I can't find any upgrades that are cost-effective.

"

Fixed my auras, did uber lab, and some conquerors today. No issues. Confident I will be able to do any content.

Tomorrow I'll be on the lookout for better gloves and boots, Cyclopean Coil and hopefully I can get the ES ring enchant unlocked.

Level 82, 1581 Int, 6504 ES.

Update: I ended up dropping an annul and hitting my chest with it and lost the Int roll, lol.

Will probably try Dense Fossil crafting on it tomorrow.

1498 Int, 7001 ES.
livejamie
Editado por útlima vez por livejamie en 21 jun. 2020 7:05:38
"
livejamie escribió:
Day 2 update, got really lucky and 6-linked my body (Was only trying to get 5 link) - I annointed my amulet.

Otherwise my gear is the same that it was yesterday.

I can't find any upgrades that are cost-effective.

"

Fixed my auras, did uber lab, and some conquerors today. No issues. Confident I will be able to do any content.

Tomorrow I'll be on the lookout for better gloves and boots, Cyclopean Coil and hopefully I can get the ES ring enchant unlocked.

Level 82, 1581 Int, 6504 ES.

Update: I ended up dropping an annul and hitting my chest with it and lost the Int roll, lol.

Will probably try Dense Fossil crafting on it tomorrow.

1498 Int, 7001 ES.

Man, awesome. How did you get a decent influenced Vaal so early? (To be fair I'm slow cause life is getting in the way, even though I booked the weekend off and a couple days for this... I'm not even past Kitava yet.)
I've been leveling WI with Brand, and it's ok. Playstyle has benefits and drawbacks compared to Cyclone for sure. It's nice in a 5S staff, since you get the extra support. I'll probably switch back to cyclone before maps, but it's certainly a viable playstyle if people want to mix things up. Too bad Brand Recall was nerfed, I could see it being really nice with the old brand recall skill.

7K ES, 1400 Int, everything is fine and I can facetank almost everything at the moment (~T9).
For the staff, don't waste chromas for the colors, you can farm Carry to get Wild Thornwolf Seed and get 4B2G with the garden. I got lucky and found 2 exalts today, so I bought oils to anoint Tranquility for the huge damage boost.
For the chest I bought an ilvl 83 Vaal Regalia with crusader influence, spent 4 perfect fossils to get quality and the last one came with %int and a nice ES roll, so I kept it.
Next step is better helmet and gloves with int and a Cyclopean Coil.
Editado por útlima vez por Poupii en 21 jun. 2020 17:11:56

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional