[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
finkel1024 escribió:
I guess i'll start this league with this build, but i have some troubles killing sirus with 2-2.5 k int.

lilianmarius
"
Link to pastebin for this one: https://pastebin.com/2RD91DZp
which version of pob you used?
when i try to import build my pob crushes

I am using the LocalIdentity "fork" version updated to 3.11 skill tree

https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 19 jun. 2020 9:19:26
ok, guys so what's the consensus, we're starting with 3.10 tree (non-delirium) version and then we'll try to transition into 2x split + clusters version somewhere around 85-90lvl?
"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
avavr escribió:
With the nerf to split personality jewels being limited to 2 how do you afjust the passive tree

In my opinion you have 2 variants for endgame trees lv 96 - lv 100

First one is the one posted by Kelvynn in first page in "3.10 Delirium version" post.
I checked it with my character from Delirium league (Corona_Madness) but only kept the gear and updated the jewels used to fit the 3.11 nerf.

Link to pastebin for this one: https://pastebin.com/2RD91DZp

Auras used: Discipline/Skitterbots/Clarity/Aspect of The Spider

Second one is the final one i used in Delirium league (Hatred variant) i updated this also with the new number of jewels allowed.

Link to pastebin for this one: https://pastebin.com/hfakfy1B

Auras used: Hatred/Skitterbots/Clarity/Aspect of The Spider

In my opinion the Hatred variant is clearly better in terms of damage and even in terms of defenses even if it lacks Discipline, the pathing of this variant is better when it comes to Int nodes and Int converted nodes with Fertile Mind /Brute Force jewels

For this Hatred variant to work though you need 3x 1% reduced mana reserved Fertile Mind/Brute Force corrupted jewels and an Enlighten lv 4 to have enough mana after reservation (1% - 50 mana) this if you don't want to reallocate 2 points to get a 4% reduced mana reserved node.

You can check both of them in PoB to see the differences

For reduced mana reservation, it's easier to start with a spite essence crafted helm with reduced mana reservation enchant on either hatred or skitterbots.
Going to start 3.11 with the classic version, and then we'll see. No need to think about cluster jewels early.

Worried about the staff prices/availability early in the league.

Brand ideas look interesting, but nobody saw it in action yet. The amount of investment required for it may be too much. As well as the play style changes. Can always switch to it if it works very well. Personally, I like the idea of CwC Brand - a middle ground that may end up taking the best advantage of both versions. Need a lot of testing.

The buff with damage effectiveness only matters for Awakened Added Cold Damage Support. I haven't done the math on it yet, as it will be awhile before that gem is available anyway.

Either way, the build will be guaranteed stronger than in 3.9, regardless of how much of the 3.10 glory we get to keep.
"
Kelvynn escribió:
Going to start 3.11 with the classic version, and then we'll see. No need to think about cluster jewels early.

Worried about the staff prices/availability early in the league.

Brand ideas look interesting, but nobody saw it in action yet. The amount of investment required for it may be too much. As well as the play style changes. Can always switch to it if it works very well. Personally, I like the idea of CwC Brand - a middle ground that may end up taking the best advantage of both versions. Need a lot of testing.

The buff with damage effectiveness only matters for Awakened Added Cold Damage Support. I haven't done the math on it yet, as it will be awhile before that gem is available anyway.

Either way, the build will be guaranteed stronger than in 3.9, regardless of how much of the 3.10 glory we get to keep.

Hey, thanks for the build again as usual ! Run it couple of time sadly not in 3.10 overpower version haha ! But I want to try it back for 3.11 as starter how problematic you think cyclone stun immunity will be ? And will you update 1st post for 3.11 tree ?
Thanks again !
"
Zero5944 escribió:
how problematic you think cyclone stun immunity will be ? And will you update 1st post for 3.11 tree ?
Thanks again !

We have stun immunity from Ascendancy, don't care about Cyclone.

I'll update the trees for 3.11 as we go. The classic tree will work for the start.
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
Zero5944 escribió:
how problematic you think cyclone stun immunity will be ? And will you update 1st post for 3.11 tree ?
Thanks again !

We have stun immunity from Ascendancy, don't care about Cyclone.

I'll update the trees for 3.11 as we go. The classic tree will work for the start.

Oh damn I missed that, that's really nice then :). Thanks alot can't wait to play it again !
"
Graiaule escribió:
Ah, the dex requirements are in a separate column, and not part of the gem box display in https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Caustic_Arrow ... I was wondering about that.

So need some dex on rings and/or amulets then.

Yeah you'll want to grab a Jade Amulet from Act 1.

"
latterus14 escribió:

considering just leveling this build to maps with chaosslinger (Ed+Cont) and respeccing later as needed. Do you think it would be a bad idea to start from scion and work towards shadow chaos dmg nodes and just respec later when ive got the gear to make the switch?

something like this: https://pastebin.com/HAcyMkfT

I don't plan on Chaos Slinging into maps, I hope I'll have the staff before then.

I might go grab Harrier and the spell nodes but I plan on sticking with the regular tree for the most part.

Your tree looks good if you plan on transitioning a bit later.
livejamie
Can confirm that the new graphics option helps... maxed out superpowered awakened spell cascade icestorms went from 5 fps to 25 fps. not perfect, but much better!
fps with this build? it's possible without icestorm?
Editado por útlima vez por Seçlet en 19 jun. 2020 19:08:21

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional