[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

cool.
"
latterus14 escribió:
In hinsight, it was a terrible decision to run a seperate tree for leveling and swap later. I ended up having to use like 70-80 regrets to swap and i probably shouldnt have done it yet. My gear needs a lot of work and im still lacking all the gems I need. int is only like 815 atm and I feel suuuuper slow. When done with work for the day hopefully Ill be able to straighten it out a bit more with the basic jewels and get some gear with Int on it. Here's my gear if you want to laugh at me...

a quick update on mine from earlier. bought the jewels and some very budget gear with the remaining chaos i had after having to buy all the regrets to respec. went from like 750int to 1200

I like these new people keeping us informed with their day by day gear upgrade and progress, it keeps us motivated to play the build :)
Seeing the activity in the thread always makes me what to go back and play the build!

Love to see peoples progress and discoveries! :)
Just posting to say that it is my second league (first and last was synthesis...) and I am currently leveling a scion following this guide.
While I have some trouble to understand in what extent I can make use of delirium things (and then follow the delirium section), I need to say that the leveling is amazing.
Really fun build and the guide is really easy to follow.

Thank you for your work!

Garden seems to be really broken to craft excellent 6L chest, can't wait to have the time to start optimizing mine.
"
ZiiimZooon escribió:
Seeing the activity in the thread always makes me what to go back and play the build!

Love to see peoples progress and discoveries! :)

Yeah, I have no problem with people posting progress. There is activity and community around this build that I don't really easily find anywhere else...
Hi! I want to share my progress and ask for advice on it - but I dont know how to post my gear in a forum post. Could someone tell me how to do it? :D

Hey,

I really enjoy watching your diaries, so here I go :

Started this build on day 1 and here is my update so far, in deep into the atlas, running T16 are not a problem anymore, I even got my awakener 4 kill an hour ago (he killed me twice but I managed to kick his a** in the end ! )

Here are my gears (invested around 3.5-4 ex in total):

In total : 8200 es / 1896 int

I have a pair of rare boots in case I need more stats which raises me to 8900es / 1950 int but I almost never felt the need to use them

Keep pushing guys, the build is fun and really worth raising !

My plan now is to farm high tier map for currency while preparing a switch using cluster jewels.

Enjoy your league guys !
What about the Large Jewel Socket guys?
The classical tree leads to a jewel socket which has become a large cluster jewel (after the two mana nodes).
So I guess we need to follow the tree of delirium and not the classical tree???

Ty!
"
Vylly escribió:
Hey,

I really enjoy watching your diaries, so here I go :

Started this build on day 1 and here is my update so far, in deep into the atlas, running T16 are not a problem anymore, I even got my awakener 4 kill an hour ago (he killed me twice but I managed to kick his a** in the end ! )

Here are my gears (invested around 3.5-4 ex in total):

In total : 8200 es / 1896 int

I have a pair of rare boots in case I need more stats which raises me to 8900es / 1950 int but I almost never felt the need to use them

Keep pushing guys, the build is fun and really worth raising !

My plan now is to farm high tier map for currency while preparing a switch using cluster jewels.

Enjoy your league guys !

Remember to anoint your boots :)
livejamie

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional