[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Graiaule escribió:
Okay, this is where I would like to understand how people are doing things so quickly.

Over the weekend I played for 26.5 hours. I levelled up my scion only -- I did not play another character. The improved freezing pulse plus cold snap worked pretty well. I managed to score 2 chaos orbs to buy my first staff Friday night.

I am level 75 almost, 2915 ES, 1305 int. I am still using my Icetomb and Doedre's Scorn levelling gear. I'm up to T4 maps, mainly limited by my Chance currency (for buying from Zana.)

I have 10c, 11alch, and maybe another 5c in misc currency.

I've run the chaos recipe about 4 times. Jewelry is hard to find.

I did one fated item, to a profit of 10c which went towards the 3 polymath cards for my astramentis (total cost 38c so a good deal.) I checked about half of the fated items list, and the remaining profitable items are higher up in map tiers than I have.

So, I'm asking you folks, while your memory is fresh: (a) how many hours did you play over the weekend (b) what was your level, ES, and int after the weekend (c) where did you make most of your currency?

Thanks.

P.S. Harvest was useless to me for levelling. Once I hit maps, I did manage to 5L my icetomb though via Harvest crafting.

Nothing else. I found one tabula and 6 chaos and alch. Bought througt the tabula some nice gear i can now use and got the wi staff 5 socket with 18 % for 5 chaos.
Not to think to get an astra or cyclopean coil.
I am also interested to know how someone get 3 or more exalts in the same time i play.
So, I'm at 4.2k ES and 1400 Int and find my damage could use a boost.

I need a few more regrets to drop Alira for 2 points. I also need some rings, working on gloves and helmet, and 6S on my WI.

I have a Vaal I am working on:

Hoping to get a remove physical craft from harvest soon, as well as 6S6L craft. Then add defense modifiers craft...

I also have 2x small clusters as follows that I am working to slot in:

Eventually I will swap these for CttC + BS jewels and split personalities.

(Prismatic heart = 30% Ele DMG and 10% All Res)

Any suggestions how I can get that Vaal up and running quick/easy?

(I think I need at least 5L, %ES and 300+ ES to work)

Are those jewels going to achieve anything?

NOTE: Tried linking my items and it deleted all my text.
Editado por útlima vez por Yogeshi en 23 jun. 2020 14:38:58
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:
"
Graiaule escribió:
Okay, this is where I would like to understand how people are doing things so quickly.

Over the weekend I played for 26.5 hours. I levelled up my scion only -- I did not play another character. The improved freezing pulse plus cold snap worked pretty well. I managed to score 2 chaos orbs to buy my first staff Friday night.

I am level 75 almost, 2915 ES, 1305 int. I am still using my Icetomb and Doedre's Scorn levelling gear. I'm up to T4 maps, mainly limited by my Chance currency (for buying from Zana.)

I did one fated item, to a profit of 10c which went towards the 3 polymath cards for my astramentis (total cost 38c so a good deal.) I checked about half of the fated items list, and the remaining profitable items are higher up in map tiers than I have.

So, I'm asking you folks, while your memory is fresh: (a) how many hours did you play over the weekend (b) what was your level, ES, and int after the weekend (c) where did you make most of your currency?

Thanks.

P.S. Harvest was useless to me for levelling. Once I hit maps, I did manage to 5L my icetomb though via Harvest crafting.

Nothing else. I found one tabula and 6 chaos and alch. Bought througt the tabula some nice gear i can now use and got the wi staff 5 socket with 18 % for 5 chaos.
Not to think to get an astra or cyclopean coil.
I am also interested to know how someone get 3 or more exalts in the same time i play.

I am kinda in the lowish end when it comes to money making.
Harvest didnt help because you do not get those chaos orbs for trades.

Have 30'ish hour played (Redid my garden 3 times. probably 3 hours there). 5.7k ES full resists 1500'ish int. I found a 5 socket harvest around level 55. Bought absolute low ilevel staff and 5 socketed. At level 67 before kitava I bought crap items and jewelry for atmost 1c each. At level 75'ish I managed to 6 link another staff than found 2 6 socket harvest in a row. Those turned into a bossing staff for me and 40c from sale.

Coloring is easy using harvests. Try to get full blue, replace 2 random with green and red or twice with green for bossing staff.

There I bought astramentis and a little bit later stampede. Stampede is i think game changer because you can go full defensive flasks and whirl through maps without thinking much.

I use strict filter and pickup mostly everything that the filter shows and nothing else.

Advice on my progression going forward? only 5.5k ES and 1,527 Int. Just now breaking into yellow maps so im moving pretty slow.
Trying to progress this build but can't see Ash, frost and storm? Can only take elemental equilibrium. Can someone post actual skill tress progression?

"
Trying to progress this build but can't see Ash, frost and storm? Can only take elemental equilibrium. Can someone post actual skill tress progression?

It's opposite potency of will on the tree.
Editado por útlima vez por Vultai en 23 jun. 2020 14:38:46
Dear diary.... -level 93. 2238 int, 9351 energy shield. and it is not enough. shield is not enough....
Editado por útlima vez por SnowBerry1984 en 23 jun. 2020 14:53:57
"
Graiaule escribió:

Spoiler

Thanks.

Since launch day was Midsummer's Eve here in Sweden where everyone is outside all night and everyone drinks too much alcohol... I was unable to play the first 24 hours or so. But I've played a little on Saturday, more on Sunday & little bit yesterday.

a) 29 hours (with Monday included)
b) Level 84, 5.6K ES, 1.8K Int
c) I got 2 lucky drops: Lioneye's Fall Unique jewel in Cruel Lab or somewhere fairly early, Cospri's Malice from a level 68 delve encounter. The rest so far is 1 ex drop and selling stuff for 1alc/1-5chaos and just playing efficiently.

I don't use the chaos recipe at all. It takes ages to pickup rares and vendor them. I find more chaos from drops in the same time I invest running more maps picking up less loot. I use a stricter loot filter whenever I reach certain breakpoints in terms of my "currency-map progression ratio".

Did this build change at all in this league? Or can I just pick my pob from last league and do it again?
Hi guys,

I got a house of mirror from a delirium divination rewards. That's about 11-12 ex right now.

I will be playing 10-20 hours a week so I was wondering if there is some items I should be buying with it right now because they're cheaper or if I should be waiting? I'm not really familiar with the economy of this game so I don't to waste my 1/9 mirror for nothing.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional