[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Haradon escribió:
"
goog2e escribió:
With synth crafts, we can regain some lost dmg from delirium league. Just the Amulet alone can get another #1% increased Damage per 15 Intelligence roll! :)

As far i i understood Synth implicits are only possible without influences on the items
Since we would loose other amulet rolls i cant see it beeing worth it.

At least in the amulet slot - rings with arcane surge or %int impli will for sure be bonkers :)

1) Make synth amulet first
2) Slam influence exalts later and/or target craft them with harvest
3) ??
4) Profit!?

Obviously we need release notes and see the new tree, but: this build is still super strong without so many/ or even any - SPs.
I have not migrated to delirium version until I reached late 99 (was still using Astramentis), if anyone is interested here is my PoB from before I fully min maxed my gear too and moved to 4 cluster jewels with CtC and remaining SP.
https://pastebin.com/GAi8vQtk
There are 3 SPs on this tree, but the one next to Pain Attunement can be easily replaced with a nice cobalt jewel with high INT and increased ES for instance.
I'm waiting to see if WI has any changes to it, since:

All high-level Two Handed Melee Weapons have been rebalanced, pushing greater disparity between weapon types. The goal is that every high-level Two Handed weapon has a role and is an ideal base type for someone. For most Two Handed weapon types, each weapon has its own implicit mod focusing on a specific mechanic associated with its weapon type.

Shall see soon enough ;)
if whisp ice looses its block chance it would be kinda bad though...

not sure if you can use that synth craft on uniques, 1% per 10 int is possible on staves, which means another 200%-380% increased damage (~5-15% more dmg) right there!?
Editado por útlima vez por mdpoe en 16 jun. 2020 8:09:59
"
Sabahl escribió:
"
lilianmarius escribió:
So overall a 30%-35% nerf for Average Hit and ES values and around 20% nerf for Intelligence value

I love the way you say nerf here. What does it compare against your Blight build? I am guessing Delirium was a superdose of steroids that needed some serious control and the values are still superior to two leagues ago.

Of course it is, did i say something else? I said there is a nerf compared to broken mechanics/values from Delirium league.

Numbers from my character in Metamorph (I_Storm_Santa) playing the same build and with min-maxed gear comparable with the the one from Delirium league (Corona_Madness) but with no cluster/Megalomaniacs/Split personalities jewels inside are lower than the ones i can get with 3.11 balance changes:

So for I_Storm_Santa Average Hit is 204k, Intelligence is 3751 and ES is 20.673 and this with no Delirium jewels included.

If you compare these values with those from my Delirium char updated with 3.11 balance changes they are a bit lower especially the Average hit value: 204k vs 283k.

Delirium league was broken for many builds in terms of what numbers you could reach, but as i said, the build is going on with no issues and as others already stated is more powerful than its Metamorph or older leagues iterations.

So no issues in playing it in Harvest league, if you get decent gear you can trivialize entire content with it once again :)

"
mdpoe escribió:
"
Haradon escribió:
"
goog2e escribió:
With synth crafts, we can regain some lost dmg from delirium league. Just the Amulet alone can get another #1% increased Damage per 15 Intelligence roll! :)

As far i i understood Synth implicits are only possible without influences on the items
Since we would loose other amulet rolls i cant see it beeing worth it.

At least in the amulet slot - rings with arcane surge or %int impli will for sure be bonkers :)

1) Make synth amulet first
2) Slam influence exalts later and/or target craft them with harvest
3) ??
4) Profit!?

2.5) get an error message like you would when trying to influence slam an already influenced base
3) ???
4) sadface

I do not think it is confirmed or denied yet but i would not expect to be able to add influences to synth bases
"
mdpoe escribió:
if whisp ice looses its block chance it would be kinda bad though...

not sure if you can use that synth craft on uniques, 1% per 10 int is possible on staves, which means another 200%-380% increased damage (~5-15% more dmg) right there!?

You cannot - synthesized items have another bases.
All in all, still perfectly viable seems like
Editado por útlima vez por bewaywardman en 16 jun. 2020 12:35:33
"
mdpoe escribió:
"
goog2e escribió:
Why this build prefer scion instead of occultist? we can take more cold penetration there?
And why don't use some body armour with effect "Chaos doesn't bypass energy shield" and use low life bonuses?

What do you think about this?

Highend wise, you gain more by going Scion due to more access to jewel slots and better pathing.

For SSF, yeah I prefer Occultist as well.

Edit:

Scion gets ailment immunity and pen, even on SSF I'd recommend it over Occultist.
livejamie
Too bad about Split Personality limit 2. Still, even 2 should be worth using a long linear tree.

No limits on CttC. But they might still nerf the numbers in the actual patch. We'll see. If it's not nerfed hard, CttC will be still very powerful and worth using 4 clusters. Only 1 of them will need 2 sockets (for the 2 Splits), the others can be 1-socket (e.g. for Megalomaniacs).

Overall, as predicted, the super OP Delirium version won't be possible in 3.11 (@lilianmarius can safely declare that Corona_Madness' stats will not be beaten :)). But the build will still have enough power to easily handle all content.

The league mechanic looks very Icestorm friendly. Similar to Blight but without the weak point of having to defend something. Tanky damage should be good there.

With the Cyclone stun immunity nerf and the Delirium jewel nerf, you gotta stick to Occ/Inq now. Experiments with other Ascendancies will cost too much survivability.
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 16 jun. 2020 14:53:46
"
Kelvynn escribió:
Too bad about Split Personality limit 2. Still, even 2 should be worth using a long linear tree.

No limits on CttC. But they might still nerf the numbers in the actual patch. We'll see. If it's not nerfed hard, CttC will be still very powerful and worth using 4 clusters. Only 1 of them will need 2 sockets (for the 2 Splits), the others can be 1-socket (e.g. for Megalomaniacs).

Overall, as predicted, the super OP Delirium version won't be possible in 3.11 (@lilianmarius can safely declare that Corona_Madness' stats will not be beaten :)). But the build will still have enough power to easily handle all content.

The league mechanic looks very Icestorm friendly. Similar to Blight but without the weak point of having to defend something. Tanky damage should be good there.

With the Cyclone stun immunity nerf and the Delirium jewel nerf, you gotta stick to Occ/Inq now. Experiments with other Ascendancies will cost too much survivability.

Looks nice. Will see how icestorm works in the garden. If its like 4 leages ago as spell cascade broke any instance i am a little anger for the changes they make to the 2 h weapons.
That lilian can say every league what s your problem is clear. But without that gear i dont have much fun in blightet maps. This league is the first i made a lot of blighted maps with effort and much fun. Much more then simulacrium.
The biggest failure in delirium was the loot backtracking. If i dont backtrack i will oversee 3 ex and some 6 link. So it was worth it but it was totaly annoying.
Looks that that problem will be fixed with the garden.
The only thing is again i must learn a new strategie. Thats not funny. I like to kill stuff and get loot.
The only thing for me is: after the delirium league every other wi build will feel weak. I play now in std as i have so much fun to can do ALL contend also lvl 18 full delirium mino map without any probs.
that feels goodlike. In 3 days it will gone :-(

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional