[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

oh, my bad then, only got first lab with this build.
Why this build prefer scion instead of occultist? we can take more cold penetration there?
And why don't use some body armour with effect "Chaos doesn't bypass energy shield" and use low life bonuses?

What do you think about this?
Editado por útlima vez por goog2e en 16 jun. 2020 4:13:18
"
goog2e escribió:
Why this build prefer scion instead of occultist? we can take more cold penetration there?
And why don't use some body armour with effect "Chaos doesn't bypass energy shield" and use low life bonuses?

What do you think about this?

Highend wise, you gain more by going Scion due to more access to jewel slots and better pathing.

For SSF, yeah I prefer Occultist as well.

Edit:
With synth crafts, we can regain some lost dmg from delirium league. Just the Amulet alone can get another #1% increased Damage per 15 Intelligence roll! :)
Editado por útlima vez por mdpoe en 16 jun. 2020 4:33:50
I tried the build at the end of the league. I like it. but the main question is how to start a new league with such a build? When at the start there is no currency, Es armor and jewels.
"
Hydrant22 escribió:
I tried the build at the end of the league. I like it. but the main question is how to start a new league with such a build? When at the start there is no currency, Es armor and jewels.

First struggle is getting the weapon, Western Forest doesnt really work, so in SSF that could mean you are forced to farm til T-7 Buriels with a different main skill...

Any cold spell should work pre icestorm though. Or Brand setups...
"
mdpoe escribió:

With synth crafts, we can regain some lost dmg from delirium league. Just the Amulet alone can get another #1% increased Damage per 15 Intelligence roll! :)

What? Can you explain, please?
A quick compare of my character Corona_Madness 3.10 skill tree (13x Split Personality, 4x Large cluster jewel (CttC/Vengeful Commander) VERSUS how 3.11 tree (un-optimized) would look with same gear but only with 2x Split Personality, 2x Large cluster jewels (CttC/Vengeful Commander) and 2x Megalomaniacs (Genius/Overlord and Genius/CttC)

The values go down a lot but still, my character, assuming i would get same gear, is overkill:

Average Shaper Hit: 491k vs. 283k
Intelligence: 4649 vs. 3785
ES: 34.310 vs. 20.975

Auras are Hatred, Clarity, Aspect of the Spider, Summon Skitterbots
No Discipline aura used.

3.10 PoB: https://pastebin.com/ScPaTngw

3.11 PoB: https://pastebin.com/QX3DSFZL

So overall a 30%-35% nerf for Average Hit and ES values and around 20% nerf for Intelligence value
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 16 jun. 2020 4:59:27
"
goog2e escribió:

As far i i understood Synth implicits are only possible without influences on the items
Since we would loose other amulet rolls i cant see it beeing worth it.

At least in the amulet slot - rings with arcane surge or %int impli will for sure be bonkers :)
Editado por útlima vez por Haradon en 16 jun. 2020 5:40:11
nvm realised mistake
Editado por útlima vez por diNZy en 16 jun. 2020 5:50:20
"
lilianmarius escribió:
So overall a 30%-35% nerf for Average Hit and ES values and around 20% nerf for Intelligence value

I love the way you say nerf here. What does it compare against your Blight build? I am guessing Delirium was a superdose of steroids that needed some serious control and the values are still superior to two leagues ago.
Editado por útlima vez por Sabahl en 16 jun. 2020 7:08:04

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional