[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

at lilianmarius

year and 4,6k int you never had til now ?!

Between leagues i always play a bit with the min max gear. Will see if you got more int with the std gear :-)
Editado por útlima vez por ichbinwerichbi en 15 jun. 2020 14:35:43
"
Kelvynn escribió:
Hi all!

I'm reading up on all the new stuff in preparation for the Harvest league. What I see so far that can be applied to this build:

1. New crafting: free exalts and annuls targeting specific mod types. Nice!

2. New crafting: Synthesis implicits are back. 6% Int, Arcane Surge on hit. Nice!

3. Arcanist Brand + Icestorm? Sounds interesting, although big questions about cast speed, mana costs and a possible need to take certain clusters in the tree.

I can't seem to find anywhere: What's going to happen to the cluster jewels? I assume Delirium is going to be added as a regular 10% chance core mechanic. But what about Split Personality and other cluster jewels? Did GGG post any information about what they are planning to nerf and how?

The only thing they posted is that they transfer delirium to std.

I think the rarity of the stuff from delirium will restrict most things, so i dont think they will restrict the use of cluster or split personality.
Only really rich people will have the amount like now in delirium

As a sidenote its funny. I have 2 ethernal orbs in std. They are now 1,5 mirror. Will see if they make something like ethernal in crafting in harvest.
"
Kelvynn escribió:
Hi all!

But what about Split Personality and other cluster jewels? Did GGG post any information about what they are planning to nerf and how?

Balance manifesto in several hours.
Delirium will go core, stacking will stay, but they will "tweak" it.
Higher chance to get cluster jewels per encounter, but you get less encounters of course.
"
The chance of encountering it rises exponentially with the number of other league mechanics in the area.

We will see if Splits survive the adjustments, if not, we still have the normal ones as QOL boosts and cheap ES gearing probably...
Editado por útlima vez por mdpoe en 15 jun. 2020 15:24:39
Okay. How essential are these "split personality" Jewels?

There is a line in the krangled Patch notes https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/h9q35p/what_happens_when_you_krangle_the_harvest_patch/

That reads
"
Split Personality: Now limited to 1.

Pretty sure they will limit it severely. I was so gonna play this build in Harvest League. Now I'm really worried it can't be done anymore.
"
Berrig escribió:
Okay. How essential are these "split personality" Jewels?

[...]

Pretty sure they will limit it severely. I was so gonna play this build in Harvest League. Now I'm really worried it can't be done anymore.

This build has been able to clear everything since many leagues before Split Personality were introduced and survived all the nerfhammers so far.

I haven't played it in Delirium but I'm pretty sure it will be fine without the jewels.

The jewels cannot be essential, they were only introduced in 3.10 and the build was more than fine long before that.

Also, your question is answered in the 3rd post at the 1st page of the build guide :)
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
We're limited to two now, probably worth getting two and incorporating but you don't need to build your entire tree around it anymore.
livejamie
With SP jewels limited to 2, you'll likely be better off with the 3.9 tree. I'm sure there will be a tree that can use those 2 jewels to good effect without nerfing other things too badly, but it may take a bit of theory-craft to come up with, and the SP jewels will be rare as well.

My advice, is to use the 3.9 tree to start, then later incorporate the SP jewels, and cluster jewels. I'm sure there will be 3.11 optimized trees coming quickly, but they will be substantially different then all the other trees we've seen before.

If I had to hazard a guess, the overall power on the top end of the build will be quite a bit lower that 3.10, but a decent amount higher than 3.9.

Editado por útlima vez por Breken en 15 jun. 2020 20:19:31
"
Breken escribió:

If I had to hazard a guess, the overall power on the top end of the build will be quite a bit lower that 3.10, but a decent amount higher than 3.9.

Agreed 100%. We'll probably use 2 cluster jewels with 2 sockets, one pair for megalomaniacs, and the other pair for 2 splits. I'm guessing the ranger path with some changes will end up being the level 93+ Hatred path (the resists are too much to avoid.)

Since the other 2 clusters will (apparently) not need to have sockets, it should be way easier to craft these.
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 15 jun. 2020 20:50:50
"
Kelvynn escribió:
I can't seem to find anywhere: What's going to happen to the cluster jewels? I assume Delirium is going to be added as a regular 10% chance core mechanic. But what about Split Personality and other cluster jewels? Did GGG post any information about what they are planning to nerf and how?

It was answered in ZiggyD Q&A on league announce - Orbs are still in game, Mirrors are too but instead of static 10% some scaling chance based on how juiced is the map. Cluster jewels will drop with 25% chance per reward tier (125% = 1 and 25% for the second).
https://pastebin.com/qisnJ1mz

Was my half ass attempt at adjusting the tree for split personality changes, thoughts?

Can add in other megalo in the spot on the large cluster if you wanted to cut down the one of the jewel nodes near scion start.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional