[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Kelvynn escribió:
I'm reading up on all the new stuff in preparation for the Harvest league. What I see so far that can be applied to this build

So it looks like Occultist is pretty much mandatory with the cyclone stun immunity nerf. Correct?

"
Avernar escribió:
"
Kelvynn escribió:
I'm reading up on all the new stuff in preparation for the Harvest league. What I see so far that can be applied to this build

So it looks like Occultist is pretty much mandatory with the cyclone stun immunity nerf. Correct?

This build was already Occultist/Inquisitor.
livejamie
"
Brunnor escribió:
https://pastebin.com/qisnJ1mz

Was my half ass attempt at adjusting the tree for split personality changes, thoughts?

Can add in other megalo in the spot on the large cluster if you wanted to cut down the one of the jewel nodes near scion start.

Not worth doing until the new tree is released.
livejamie
"
livejamie escribió:
This build was already Occultist/Inquisitor.

I was reading some older messages in the thread and someone was wondering if Occultist is needed or not.
@Brunner

Something more like this I think: https://pastebin.com/eYg41QjG
Well the build got cheaper for now, since we can only get 2 splits.
"Split Personality is now limited to two. This jewel was the go-to jewel for any attribute stacking build, so we want to push more variation."
"
Chridian escribió:
Well the build got cheaper for now, since we can only get 2 splits.
"Split Personality is now limited to two. This jewel was the go-to jewel for any attribute stacking build, so we want to push more variation."

That it is and so not so powerful.But 2 is really low. if it was 4 it would be fine. So we need the old jewels again :-(

The bigger thing is that 2 jewel sockets are more rare.

Will see how it works.
And another big pain

We have removed the stun immunity from Cyclone, but made no other changes to it

"
We have removed the stun immunity from Cyclone, but made no other changes to it.

Oh, thanks to mighty GGG's to implement no other nerf to cyclone...

RIP build. if only there will be another way to get easy stun-immunity
"
The_Almand escribió:
"
We have removed the stun immunity from Cyclone, but made no other changes to it.

Oh, thanks to mighty GGG's to implement no other nerf to cyclone...

RIP build. if only there will be another way to get easy stun-immunity

You have no idea what are you talking, this build is Acendant -> Occultist + Inquisitor.
Occultist mini ascendancy has stun immunity incorporated while you have ES so Cyclone stun immunity removal doesn't affect in any way this build.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional