[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

during Chris interview (with ZiggyD) he said one important thing, the team will try to deliver an optimization to NOT render some particles when they dont contribute to visuals so for example most of icestorm icycles would not be rendered AT ALL

this could be next league big thing
soo, i'm having some trouble with getting 1shot.

I have over 8k es with the standard 75% ele res(need some work to get oak flask to work right) and 32 phis reduction with out potions.

I know i'm missing a set of jewels and my body armor need a bit (a lot) of work. anything else i'm missing?
Editado por útlima vez por irighti en 2 jun. 2020 23:40:08
"
adambog escribió:
during Chris interview (with ZiggyD) he said one important thing, the team will try to deliver an optimization to NOT render some particles when they dont contribute to visuals so for example most of icestorm icycles would not be rendered AT ALL

this could be next league big thing

I wish you are right and they improve the performance of IceStorm for next league. I would like to play WI as league starter, but I can't do juiced maps with spell cascade right now.
"
irighti escribió:
soo, i'm having some trouble with getting 1shot.

I have over 8k es with the standard 75% ele res(need some work to get oak flask to work right) and 32 phis reduction with out potions.

I know i'm missing a set of jewels and my body armor need a bit (a lot) of work. anything else i'm missing?

The tool tip phys reduction is a bit misleading, for the big hits it will be a lot less than that.
Are you definitely getting 1-shot? Things that can chunk you down from 8k aren't that common. If you are running nasty map mods, in delerium content though, that's a different matter.

Your armour is just OK, but your gloves and helm are excellent. problem upgrading the armour is going to be that you need the resists. You might want/need to socket some resistance/Int or resistance/ES jewels in your vacant jewel sockets.

If you can get overlord on a jewel, fortify helps a lot. Ideal megalomaniacs with Genius are very expensive/all been snatched up, but can get an ok one.

Any reason why most of your gems are low level? Have you stopped levelling them? As Should get to at least lvl 16/17 very quickly in endgame content. Missing a good 20-30% damage there (And that's before looking at awakened gems, woke cast while chanelling is cheap). More damage is more leech and more safety.

On the damage front, should really look at trying to get cold to the core on your large jewels, it's a huge amount of damage.

Took down first Sirus A8 of the build.

I'm still terrible at the fight and died a couple of times, which really shouldn't happen on this build!
3097 Int, 13650 ES - Need to upgrade some splits to INT/ES, and got a couple more slots to use if I can be bothered to level up much more.
I might switch to anointing Arcane will, lose some int and dps but its 420 additional ES that will scale more as I get bit more int.

What are you guys (and most interestingly mastermind Kelvynn's) thoughts on the announced 'Arcanist Brand'?
It's basically Spell-ToTem as a Brand and might be a very nice alterantive to cast while channeling.
"
Haradon escribió:
What are you guys (and most interestingly mastermind Kelvynn's) thoughts on the announced 'Arcanist Brand'?
It's basically Spell-ToTem as a Brand and might be a very nice alterantive to cast while channeling.

We would certainly need more details about it. What's the damage multiplier, the cast rate, etc. Also brand normally require additional tree or gem investment. That may not be a BAD thing, as it might scale the power level super high, but there are too many unknowns for anything but conjecture at this point. If I had to hazard a guess, I would say that CwC will still be a better option.
Nevermind about brands, I doubt that we will get enough cast speed to recast them each 2-3 packs.
levelling tree kinda suck cause without twink gear it will forever to lvl to 38 and then you will still be far behind to builds like bladefall in dps. Honestly this have 300 pages and this poor leveling guide? I know if you're in ssf there no reason to hurry but... Made this with twink gear and dps is low enough to kill things forever in ssf :D I know it's probably not ssf friendly without all those int jewels but still. If you get less then 500 int dps hitting maps you will be disapointed in build.
With the harvest league coming out in 2 weeks is this going to be 3.11 Viable as a league starter

-Passive Tree is apparently Changing

Also how are people leveling this up i been leveling with icesicle mines and just building that way seems a tad slow But what are peoples thought if this is a good league starter or a lets say Miner is

THanks

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional