[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

FYI for anyone who is wondering, the Vulkan renderer does wonders. I have a potato as a PC that used to be good 7 years ago and I can run this build no problem just like a spellslinger VD build.

"
divinity escribió:
levelling tree kinda suck cause without twink gear it will forever to lvl to 38 ....

I stopped reading your comment here.. yes it will take around 2, maybe 3 hours to get to level 38 from the start of the league no matter what skill you use (mines, Freezing Pulse/Winter Orb).

And even if 2 hours into the league is too much for you, i quote "it takes forever" you won't be able to afford the staff probably unless you manage to get like 5-6 chaos in those 2 hours after the league start.
Prices in the first day of the league won't go down under 4-5 chaos for The Whispering Ice staff.

If you want to reach maps after first few hours of playtime in the new league, i think you got on the wrong thread buddy!
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 5 jun. 2020 10:39:38
I'm planning on playing either this build or the guardian version here

Im having a hard time deciding which one to play, or at least league start with. Any advice on which one to choose?
"
LooneyMarauder escribió:

Im having a hard time deciding which one to play, or at least league start with. Any advice on which one to choose?

I have not tried the guardian version, and I think most of the people have not tried both, so it is hard to give good comparison between both builds. I think this is because both versions work so well you are satisfied to it, and playstyle is so similar you don't want/need to try the other. I see no reason why this build at least would not continue to work well in the next league.

That said, this thread seems to be much more active, and people here are generally pretty helpful if you get lost in what to do.
Editado por útlima vez por Cjin en 6 jun. 2020 2:38:28
Hello. At first I liked the idea of your build very much, but I am fiding difficult to kill even a normal map boss.My damage is disgusting.
This is my POB https://pastebin.com/ckdgLg9T
What I am doing wrong and what I have to change/improve ?
Thank you very much for the build tho
"
LooneyMarauder escribió:

Guardian have better ES on the start, but worse DPS and no reflect immunity.
Editado por útlima vez por pda898 en 6 jun. 2020 7:19:24
Hi!
This build seems really cool to play with!
But I couldn't find anything about the expected cost of this build, not even a "budget" version, so... how many chaos/exalts is this build expected to cost?
It's my first league and I made it to 36/40 with my Gladiator, now I would like to learn how to play with other characters and builds before next league to pick a nice starter, but doing the last challenges made me quite poor lol
Came back to Standard after playing a CoC Ice Nova and an Ice Shot build in Delerium. Both fun and decent but nothing compared to my dancing Ice Queen. Your build has been awsome since i played your first version way back.

It melts mobs in maps and delve and the bosses are no sweat to take down. This has been such a consistently strong build across multiple leagues. I gave it a 5/5 stars on Yelp :)

i use The Stampede boots and cant recommend them enough. Big boost! And they can be annointed.

Anyway, i look forward to see how/if this build will be a good choice for the 3.11 league which starts soon.

Stay Icey,
"
AlexAndonov escribió:
Hello. At first I liked the idea of your build very much, but I am fiding difficult to kill even a normal map boss.My damage is disgusting.

You do have several issues with your gear, but they shouldn't cause you to have problems with "normal" map bosses. Maybe post a video of what you think is disgusting?

Regarding your gear, your INT and ES are very low for your level.

1. Get a helm with T1 int. Try to craft a T1 int + 10% int with a hunter orb, depending on your finances.

2. Your body armor could do with 200 more ES, which shouldn't be expensive. Find a T1 int chest with an open suffix and craft 6% incr attrs on it for now.

3. Your gloves have 0 int. Get one with T1 int. Ideally one with a free suffix for crafting Aspect of the Spider.

4. You have no movement speed on your boots. With Cyclone, that has to be painful moving around. Consider getting Stampede.

5. If you can't afford an amulet upgrade, at least put tranquility on your Astramentis and also 20% quality it.

6. 20% quality your ring and belt. You'll need to get an 15% uncorrupted belt.

7. Your tree is a mix of the tree with no cluster jewels and the cluster jewel tree (of which there are two good ones.) Pick one.

This build is all about maxing out int everywhere you can.
"
Graiaule escribió:
"
AlexAndonov escribió:

You do have several issues with your gear, but they shouldn't cause you to have problems with "normal" map bosses. Maybe post a video of what you think is disgusting?

Regarding your gear, your INT and ES are very low for your level.

1. Get a helm with T1 int. Try to craft a T1 int + 10% int with a hunter orb, depending on your finances.

2. Your body armor could do with 200 more ES, which shouldn't be expensive. Find a T1 int chest with an open suffix and craft 6% incr attrs on it for now.

3. Your gloves have 0 int. Get one with T1 int. Ideally one with a free suffix for crafting Aspect of the Spider.

4. You have no movement speed on your boots. With Cyclone, that has to be painful moving around. Consider getting Stampede.

5. If you can't afford an amulet upgrade, at least put tranquility on your Astramentis and also 20% quality it.

6. 20% quality your ring and belt. You'll need to get an 15% uncorrupted belt.

7. Your tree is a mix of the tree with no cluster jewels and the cluster jewel tree (of which there are two good ones.) Pick one.

This build is all about maxing out int everywhere you can.

Thank you very much for your answer. I am playing on standard and the pries are quite highThe cheapest armor with no links and more than 400 ES was 45+ ex.Actually i've put everything I had as items on that char and just ran few maps like Shore...and the boss died really slow.I can annoit amulet i just didnt coz I will try to get a rare one.Maybe I have to switch to no cluster tree since I dont have any more jewels..but then I think my int and es will be alot lower, lowering my dps aswell. Thank you again, I will follow your guidness and I hope I can make that work :)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional