[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Just get int on your helm and gloves. The intrinsic catalysts are about 2c each on standard, so you should be able to afford 80 of them.

Regarding the chest, you may just have to craft it yourself -- see the crafting guide on the first page or so. A couple thousand alts on a ilvl 86 shaper vaal regalia plus a multi-mod should give you a ~550 ES 12% int 6% attr chest with a reasonably high probability. Make sure the chest is 29%-30% quality first before crafting.
Did all content thank you.

Question, how well does this work as a league starter?

Will it still feel good without the cluster jewels and split personalities?

I'm at 13k ES and 3113 Int at Level 93.
livejamie
"
livejamie escribió:

Question, how well does this work as a league starter?

Will it still feel good without the cluster jewels and split personalities?

It works just fine as a league starter, if you're a slow leveller like me (~12 hours to get to maps.) Day 2 you can find the staff easily. Usually takes until late Friday night for the first staffs to spawn on trade.

The general trick is figuring out what to do from level 34 to whenever you find a staff. You really want to figure out a good levelling skill. I can't stand traps, so I end up going back to freezing pulse. I'm still not convinced that's optimal either.

It generally doesn't matter that much, as you can't buy reasonably good and cheap CI gear until late Sunday anyway.

It certainly looks like cluster and the unique delirium jewels are going to be rarer. And waaay more expensive now that people understand how to use them. In 20+ simulacrums and multiple 5-orb delirium maps, I got zero split personality drops, so I don't expect them to be usable in SSF.
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 7 jun. 2020 23:46:27
You need to go with max damage skill, cause you literally have almost no spell damage at the tree. I tried 3 times with picking any good dps nodes alongway and mines are one of the best sadly. I would like to test firestorm tho you need to kill merveil at witch mule, what drives me off. Late Friday night huh? League starts at 11 pm at Friday for me. My usual leaguestart is play till 3 am (4 hours) and at least reach BA and usually level to 65 and then go sleep. On some builds it is to reach maps (such as witch/assassins casters. And with this build you really can't do that, cause damage is really off and without good damage you can't use fast leveling skills - you will leave hp on white monsters when moving with skill like OOS. Still figuring out how to skip to lvl 40 the fastest not using delirium.

This league was exception, cause you can get all uniques you want (including tabula, goldrim, axiom) just by spamming delirium in fast area like A2 southern forest for an hour even in SSF.
Gone as far as I am likely to go with build now, 16,459 ES and 3283 intelligence. Will wind down playtime till next league, so not likely to get the 2/3 more levels I need for another jewel socket. And replacing some more of the int/evasion jewels with int/es is going to be an expensive upgrade for not much impact.

Did my fastest ever uber elder, didn't bother dodging anything, so went down in 2/3 minutes. Should have timed it as haven't even seen many faster (Think I got lucky with the transitions etc). Still occasionally die on Sirus as not got hang of fight yet, but nothing else can touch me.

Current gear

I need to do some fiddling with the quality on my rings to try and get my wise oak balance back - the new helm has a fire res roll which messed things up.

I do have a bit of legacy ES gear in standard I might play with in the break between leagues, would need to try and metacraft int, and get lucky on a conqueror slam though.
Guys, where do you get such amulets?
+36 to Intelligence
+66 to Intelligence
10% increased Attributes
14% increased Intelligence
+53 to maximum Life
1% increased Damage per 15 Intelligence
{crafted}20% increased maximum Energy Shield
It's from this guy:
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/archwerewolf/WIDelir?i=0&search=class%3DAscendant%26skill%3DIcestorm

It would give me a 20% increased DPS, if i swapped out my astramentis.
"
portalmyst escribió:
+36 to Intelligence
+66 to Intelligence
10% increased Attributes
+53 to maximum Life
It's from this guy:
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/archwerewolf/WIDelir?i=0&search=class%3DAscendant%26skill%3DIcestorm

i just bought it with mirror service
to craft such amulet you need ~200+/-ex or more if you lucky enough.

well crafting such items it's about luck and ton's of ex to craft "pref/suff can't be changed" and slamming ex/annuling bad results.

For me it was easier to farm mirror than trying to craft such amulet.
Will try this build as ssf and as occultist next league.
Tried it before and found its a bit easier to do early ssf on occu than scion.
If defense jewels are easy to get/craft, maybe its even easier...

Kinda annoying you cant really farm for the staff in western forrest though. Leveld ~20 levels there (with deleveling to stay in 50 range) and only got 2 drops from delirium mechanics! :(
Getting to buriels still takes like ~30h as a fresh start though. Winterbrand might help before that this time though.
"
portalmyst escribió:
+36 to Intelligence
+66 to Intelligence
10% increased Attributes
+53 to maximum Life
It's from this guy:

A 'Basic' one like mine isn't too hard to craft, you just need an amulet with the damage per int mod and one with %int and use an awakener orb. Even without a flat int roll it's am upgrade though you might have issues with dexterity/strength. If you get another good mod then great.
I could have just crafted int but was greedy and put attribute quantity on and tried to slam.
Did get flat es and room to craft %es though so it's good enough.
I've no idea how they made that mirror tier one. Can't think of a good way to craft it, must have been some serious luck involved
"
Carlovski escribió:

I've no idea how they made that mirror tier one. Can't think of a good way to craft it, must have been some serious luck involved

Awakener orb till you get all suffixes, hope that you have 1 free prefix, scour prefixes, block, slam, repeat last 3 steps till you get what you want.
Editado por útlima vez por pda898 en 9 jun. 2020 2:14:16

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional