[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Deadbringer escribió:
Currently lvling this in dhc. Just for a last shot fun on t16+ and semi deep delve until next league.

Out of curiosity,do you map with conc effect on or spellcascade ? or inc aoe..

CE works well for me. (Awakened) Spell Cascade would be best for mapping if you can handle the low fps, I can't. I have not tried Inc AoE.

Inc AoE is considered bad because of how Icestorm AoE works. When you are killing all but bosses with 1 or 2 hits anyway, the boss killing speed starts to be the one that matters most.
Thought I'd give this a try as I have somehow never played whispering ice or int stacking.
Was expecting crafting some of the gear to be a little painful, but managed to grab this base for 120c and hit the crusader slam, so pretty happy (Need to unlock attribute lvl 3 hence the low craft)

ES could be better but it divines up a little, and I can always 30% corrupt once I've linked it.

Hope the rest of the crafting is this easy!
Lots of talk about Split Personality nerf coming in 3.11. How bad would that hurt this build?

I’m leveling a character on it now with the split jewels and loving it.
"
drawmonster escribió:
Lots of talk about Split Personality nerf coming in 3.11. How bad would that hurt this build?

This build works before 3.10 so, it will still work. But i think the non split variation goes to about 12-13k es VS 20.
"
Deadbringer escribió:
"
drawmonster escribió:

This build works before 3.10 so, it will still work. But i think the non split variation goes to about 12-13k es VS 20.

Correct and correct.

Given how many split personality jewels have dropped for me (exactly zero), I hope GGG just keeps them rare and allows the current build we have.

Also, note that if split jewels are limited, what the hell is going to go into the sockets on large cluster jewels? It's not going to be worth spending 8 passive points for 2 sockets.
"
Graiaule escribió:
"
Deadbringer escribió:
"
drawmonster escribió:

Correct and correct.

Given how many split personality jewels have dropped for me (exactly zero), I hope GGG just keeps them rare and allows the current build we have.

Also, note that if split jewels are limited, what the hell is going to go into the sockets on large cluster jewels? It's not going to be worth spending 8 passive points for 2 sockets.

Really hope you're right and they leave them alone. I'm hoping to make this my league starter and main build for the next league.
Editado por útlima vez por drawmonster en 26 may. 2020 23:14:27
"
Deadbringer escribió:
"
drawmonster escribió:

A mana gained as Es is 35ex and should give us 3-4k ES, the other jewls are replaced not scrapped a 8% inc. es + 25 int + dps mod isnt that much worse and cost about 1ex.

11 split = 85ex so way cheaper, not sure if the split is even worth it
Btw I followed the discussion about mana reservation:

You forgot the helmet enchant a 15% reduced mana res with hatred is cheap.

35% disciplin
35% hatred
25% Aspect

If you go for the 4% below CI and have a lvl 4 enlighten you can even add
another 25%
"
FreedomOI escribió:

35% disciplin
35% hatred
25% Aspect

another 25%

? The enchant costs at least 2ex.

The issue is you generally will still need to craft int/high ES/% int/one resist on the helm. And once you fail the hunter slam, you can't reuse the helm and try again.

So, sure, have a search running for such an helm, but don't expect ever to find one.
"
Graiaule escribió:
"
FreedomOI escribió:

35% disciplin
35% hatred
25% Aspect

another 25%

? The enchant costs at least 2ex.

The issue is you generally will still need to craft int/high ES/% int/one resist on the helm. And once you fail the hunter slam, you can't reuse the helm and try again.

So, sure, have a search running for such an helm, but don't expect ever to find one.

Maybe to late in the League, the prices I called are from week 2-4. I got a +3 to Minions
minion dps
conc effect
for 17 ex
You cant even find a hatred Helment? A split is almost 8ex, 2ex is CHEAP, not beginner cheap but yes its only 2 ex

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional