[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
livejamie escribió:
Before we can afford Int+ES Split Personalities is there a preferred second stat for them?

I preferred Evasion Rating. I would just get the cheapest ones.
"
PedramIV escribió:
"
avatec001 escribió:
Hello, i just finished act 10 and some equipment upgrade I want to ask something regarding my build. What should I change with it? or is it already good enough but i need to level it up first?

https://pastebin.com/huugQmpL

Another question, what cluster jewel recommendation if i can't buy the 8 socketed one yet.

is that your real pob, it's more like you add some for experimenting.

Get a staff with 18% increased Intelligence, get a cyclopean belt with 18% increased attributes.

Anoint Tranquility on Amulet and Mystic Talent on your boots. most important notable on cluster jewel is cold to the core and 2 jewel socket.
get 1 with Cold to the core and 1 of(Disorienting display, Vengeful commander, prismatic heart) and 2 jewel socket, it cost about 60 to 120c each

Start with these then you can transition to end game gearing.

No that's my build hahaha. i will farm some currency first then to buy it since the things you listed almost cost 1 ex each and i didn't have the money rn. Thanks for the advice, greatly appreciated.

thank you for your advice i got VERY lucky and sold a RMR jewel for 40ex and managed to craft some other pieces looking much better now
I have a doubt. I checked the Delirium PoB tree with the clusters, and I realised that Potency of Will (The "Increased skill effect duration" wheel) is not allocated. I thought it was very good for Whispering Ice.
"
haitike escribió:
I have a doubt. I checked the Delirium PoB tree with the clusters, and I realised that Potency of Will (The "Increased skill effect duration" wheel) is not allocated. I thought it was very good for Whispering Ice.

It is good. Or was. Remember that Icestorm gets 0.15s increased duration per 100 Int. You get some 1000 more int with the new tree compared to the old, that balances somewhat the lack of increased duration nodes. The new tree requires lot of passive points to the point where you need to scour them from where ever you can get, and Potency of Will is just first of less needed clusters.
"
Kelvynn escribió:
New video: Aul at 1k Depth

Sirus is completely trivial at this point. Let's do something that's actually challenging.

I'm having way too much fun in this league! :)

Hi guy, please share me your current POB :D. My build have 12k ES and I want to upgrade it :(. Thank you very much.
"
Kyoshiroro escribió:

Hi guy, please share me your current POB :D. My build have 12k ES and I want to upgrade it :(. Thank you very much.

Your build is fine, there's only pushing the envelope now. You could upgrade your chest, helm, gloves a bit. You could pay the 7ex per int/ES split gems for as many exalts as you have.
I think one thing to note is that by giving up the 20% elemental reflect reduction from the Ash, Frost, and Storm passive a good way to get elemental reflect immunity (after equipping Sibyl's Lament in the left slot) is to choose the Soul of Yugul pantheon option which gives 25% elemental reflect reduction. Of course, you'd have to know that a map has this ahead of time which isn't always possible with corrupted maps.
Editado por útlima vez por Atelophobic en 24 may. 2020 3:02:21
"
Atelophobic escribió:
I think one thing to note is that by giving up the 20% elemental reflect reduction from the Ash, Frost, and Storm passive a good way to get elemental reflect immunity (after equipping Sibyl's Lament in the left slot) is to choose the Soul of Yugul pantheon option which gives 25% elemental reflect reduction. Of course, you'd have to know that a map has this ahead of time which isn't always possible with corrupted maps.

In practice, I find it easier to use a watchstone with protection from elemental reflection, or just respec temporarily to elementalist (just 20 regrets to go back and forth.) That's assuming I really want to keep the map.
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 24 may. 2020 4:26:59
Currently lvling this in dhc. Just for a last shot fun on t16+ and semi deep delve until next league.

Out of curiosity,do you map with conc effect on or spellcascade ? or inc aoe..

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional