[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

I'm trying to get an amulet with 1% increased damage per 15 int. They are all over 100ex each?

Did everyone just craft one? haha
"
defaultNoob escribió:
I'm trying to get an amulet with 1% increased damage per 15 int. They are all over 100ex each?

Did everyone just craft one? haha

They are around 5-6 ex each. I just crafted and sold two yesterday.
Depending on the rest of the stats of course, but if you're just looking for a guaranteed dmg per % int + %int on it, you can get one as low as 4 ex.
Hello,
First of all I would like to thank you for the guide.
I've just made my first 100 LVL char, and this char realized me that 40/40 is in my range. (SO I'll try to made it)

I just got one question - for all of users of this build.

What should I upgrade next?

My current build
https://pastebin.com/XKrRLFyt
Editado por útlima vez por jotes82 en 15 may. 2020 7:07:20
"
jotes82 escribió:
Hello,
I've just made my first 100 LVL char, and this char realized me that 40/40 is in my range. (SO I'll try to made it)

My current build

1. Resists - you really need to sort them out. You're not getting any benefits of Wise Oak.
2. Flasks - they are all over the place, why Jade Flask? Why Rumi? You don't need shock immunity since INT is higher than STR (from cyclopean coil).
3. Nice chest, but you will be so much better of having 6% increased attributes rather than quality and flat int crafted. Looking at your PoB it immediately gives you 120 extra INT without loosing ES.
4. Amulet - maybe time for increased INT and dmg per INT?

Good luck with hitting 40/40, not far now :)
"
jotes82 escribió:
Hello,

My current build

What Ragsha said also when you upgrade your amulet you should really anoint Tranquility, it's a massive dps boost.

You shouldn't have survivability problem at this point, shave those 4 point going for Ethereal Feast and add those 4 point toward gaining another jewel socket at the end of your tree path for another SP, it will be alot better.

You can also change your Cyclopean Coil for one with 18% increased attribute, 3% isn't much but price of it is also not much(20~30c)

PS: another look at your gear I notices you have elemental damage with attack skill as crafted, it's useless since Icestorm is spell and cyclone's damage is negligible. use resist instead.

if you have problem with resist you can change your tree to other build some of the player in this thread is using, it will give you 28% all resist and could be a better fit for you.
Editado por útlima vez por PedramIV en 15 may. 2020 13:01:28
Hey guys, im really enjoying the build so far, but i feel very squishy.
I was wondering if i could get some advice on what to upgrade, and maybe how much i should spend in those slots that i should upgrade.
I played a character a year ago and this league this is my second character so im still fairly new and inexperienced, so trading and valueing items is kinda overwhelming :/

Any advice would be very welcome, espacially in regards as to how i should upgrade.

Here is my POB:
https://pastebin.com/FJUkRiap

(My movement speed flask is just for anti curse, ill get a better one asap, and i put one of the split personality at 500int so it about matches my ES ingame)
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
avatec001 escribió:
Hello i just saw this build and i am interested in using it for next league. Since i am new around PoE i want to ask a couple things regarding the build.
- is it possible to use it as league starter or should i use other build to gain a few currency first.
- if it is possible to be used as a league starter. What mod should i be looking for rare gears?
Thanks for providing detailed build.

A number of players including myself have been using this build as a league starter. There is a detailed leveling guide with gear examples. The only downside is the staff being unique, i.e. you may have to wait a few hours after the launch before getting it. But if you are not rushing to the maps from the moment the servers come up then it's not a big deal. On day 2 it's already cheap. There are several cheap uniques that are great for leveling. The single most important stat is Int.

oh yeah, i didn't realize there's an equipment example in the leveling section. Thank you so much for the reply.
"
PedramIV escribió:

You shouldn't have survivability problem at this point, shave those 4 point going for Ethereal Feast and add those 4 point toward gaining another jewel socket at the end of your tree path for another SP, it will be alot better.

Thanks for this and other bits I missed (got blinded by resists!), I even forgot to drop EF myself, done now, so much better :D Extra 170 INT and 960 ES :)
Thank you :)
"
Bottlespeare escribió:
Hey guys, im really enjoying the build so far, but i feel very squishy.
I was wondering if i could get some advice on what to upgrade, and maybe how much i should spend in those slots that i should upgrade.
I played a character a year ago and this league this is my second character so im still fairly new and inexperienced, so trading and valueing items is kinda overwhelming :/

Any advice would be very welcome, espacially in regards as to how i should upgrade.

Here is my POB:
https://pastebin.com/FJUkRiap

(My movement speed flask is just for anti curse, ill get a better one asap, and i put one of the split personality at 500int so it about matches my ES ingame)

Your PoB link doesn't work, your Helmet, Chest, gloves and rings need to be changed.

Helmet: INT, +# to Shield, %# to shield should be your initial focus, if you have currency you can add %# INT. (look for atleast 45 int and 200+ shield on gear, it cost you about 5+ c).

Chest: like helmet, focus on INT, Shield, get 45+ Int and about 500 shield on the chest(30c+)
you need atleast 5 link, either buy a 5 link now or if you have enough jewelers orb, you can buy Jewelers Touch prophecy and try to make it 5 by yourself or craft 1 with 150 jewelers orb

Gloves: get fingerless gloves with 40+ Int and 120+ Shield (20+c)

and for rings try to get see which resist isn't caped by now and try to get those, other stat to look for is Int, +# to energy Shield and %# energy shield.

these should be enough to get you started and go all the way to T16 maps and when you accumulated enough eXalt you can think about End game gearing(it's very expensive like helmet with %# to attributes and good rolls on Int and Shield are around 20~40 exalts or you can try to craft one yourself).
your tree needs some adjusting too, like none of your rare/magic Jewels are any good
Editado por útlima vez por PedramIV en 15 may. 2020 16:07:11
"
Your PoB link doesn't work, your Helmet, Chest, gloves and rings need to be changed.

Helmet: INT, +# to Shield, %# to shield should be your initial focus, if you have currency you can add %# INT. (look for atleast 45 int and 200+ shield on gear, it cost you about 5+ c).

Chest: like helmet, focus on INT, Shield, get 45+ Int and about 500 shield on the chest(30c+)
you need atleast 5 link, either buy a 5 link now or if you have enough jewelers orb, you can buy Jewelers Touch prophecy and try to make it 5 by yourself or craft 1 with 150 jewelers orb

Gloves: get fingerless gloves with 40+ Int and 120+ Shield (20+c)

and for rings try to get see which resist isn't caped by now and try to get those, other stat to look for is Int, +# to energy Shield and %# energy shield.

these should be enough to get you started and go all the way to T16 maps and when you accumulated enough eXalt you can think about End game gearing(it's very expensive like helmet with %# to attributes and good rolls on Int and Shield are around 20~40 exalts or you can try to craft one yourself).
your tree needs some adjusting too, like none of your rare/magic Jewels are any good

Oh, i see i have a lot to work towards :D

I think this POB link should work if you or someone else would wanna look at it: https://pastebin.com/uEyTmaiD

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional