[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Bottlespeare escribió:
"
Your PoB link doesn't work, your Helmet, Chest, gloves and rings need to be changed.

Helmet: INT, +# to Shield, %# to shield should be your initial focus, if you have currency you can add %# INT. (look for atleast 45 int and 200+ shield on gear, it cost you about 5+ c).

Chest: like helmet, focus on INT, Shield, get 45+ Int and about 500 shield on the chest(30c+)
you need atleast 5 link, either buy a 5 link now or if you have enough jewelers orb, you can buy Jewelers Touch prophecy and try to make it 5 by yourself or craft 1 with 150 jewelers orb

Gloves: get fingerless gloves with 40+ Int and 120+ Shield (20+c)

and for rings try to get see which resist isn't caped by now and try to get those, other stat to look for is Int, +# to energy Shield and %# energy shield.

these should be enough to get you started and go all the way to T16 maps and when you accumulated enough eXalt you can think about End game gearing(it's very expensive like helmet with %# to attributes and good rolls on Int and Shield are around 20~40 exalts or you can try to craft one yourself).
your tree needs some adjusting too, like none of your rare/magic Jewels are any good

Oh, i see i have a lot to work towards :D

I think this POB link should work if you or someone else would wanna look at it: https://pastebin.com/uEyTmaiD

Change your cluster jewel to 1 with cold to the core(2 now but you need 3 for when you level up more)
cheap one
don't need to change the numbers, PoB fork has been updated it now can show the real numbers for SP

can't suggest much now since all your none unique need to change, change your gear then post your PoB so we can suggest better. don't count on any resist from your tree for now, and try to get all from your gear so you can get more dps with a bit of tree changes
"
Evangela escribió:
"
defaultNoob escribió:
I'm trying to get an amulet with 1% increased damage per 15 int. They are all over 100ex each?

Did everyone just craft one? haha

They are around 5-6 ex each. I just crafted and sold two yesterday.
Depending on the rest of the stats of course, but if you're just looking for a guaranteed dmg per % int + %int on it, you can get one as low as 4 ex.

mmm unfortunately, to make it a big enough upgrade it would have to be increased attributes + increased int + damage per 15 int.
"
defaultNoob escribió:

mmm unfortunately, to make it a big enough upgrade it would have to be increased attributes + increased int + damage per 15 int.

Since you already have 24% increased int, you're not going to get a clear upgrade to it without spending a fortune.

You have minor upgrades here and there available (helm with 10% int, belt with > 18% int.)

However, your chest is weak. You want to work towards a 12% increased int, 6% increased attribute chest, ideally one with some int on it. You'll most likely need to craft it yourself with Crusader orbs. See page 185ish for details.

After you fix your chest, I'd just go pay the 7ex each for the split personality int/ES jewels until you run out of currency.
Do you guys think this is a good leaguestarter?
"
chaoshobo69 escribió:
Do you guys think this is a good leaguestarter?

Yes, it's cheap to start, but final version is expensive
Hello, i just finished act 10 and some equipment upgrade I want to ask something regarding my build. What should I change with it? or is it already good enough but i need to level it up first?

https://pastebin.com/huugQmpL

Another question, what cluster jewel recommendation if i can't buy the 8 socketed one yet.
Editado por útlima vez por avatec001 en 17 may. 2020 12:28:56

hi all started this build today on a leveled Scion cost me about 12ex bar the gem levels looking for advice on how to push it more only have 7.5k ES atm
"
HannahJacob2015 escribió:

hi all started this build today on a leveled Scion cost me about 12ex bar the gem levels looking for advice on how to push it more only have 7.5k ES atm

Easiest ones would be to replace the ring without int on it for one with int on it. And then apply attribute catalysts on both rings.

Then you want to be on a lookout for gloves with 50+ INT on them.

And after that, you want a higher ES body armor. Cheapest would probably be to look for a 500+ ES base with a 43+ flat INT on it (can divine it up to 50 int later), and an open suffix to craft 6% attribute on it.

Of course you can look for a 43+ INT, and a % INT, and an open suffix or a crafted % attribute mod on it, with 500+ES, but that gets you into the much higher price territory.

Lastly, you're probably not going to want to hear this, but you are more than likely better off replacing your large jewels for ones with just cold to the core or just prismatic heart (plus random mods), but with 2 jewel sockets, instead of cttc+widespread+prismatic, but with the 1 socket like you have.
You're losing like 200-300 INT or more by not having 2 sockets in each large jewel.
Editado por útlima vez por Yarik85 en 17 may. 2020 15:35:02
"
avatec001 escribió:
Hello, i just finished act 10 and some equipment upgrade I want to ask something regarding my build. What should I change with it? or is it already good enough but i need to level it up first?

https://pastebin.com/huugQmpL

Another question, what cluster jewel recommendation if i can't buy the 8 socketed one yet.

is that your real pob, it's more like you add some for experimenting.

Get a staff with 18% increased Intelligence, get a cyclopean belt with 18% increased attributes.

Anoint Tranquility on Amulet and Mystic Talent on your boots. most important notable on cluster jewel is cold to the core and 2 jewel socket.
get 1 with Cold to the core and 1 of(Disorienting display, Vengeful commander, prismatic heart) and 2 jewel socket, it cost about 60 to 120c each

Start with these then you can transition to end game gearing.
Before we can afford Int+ES Split Personalities is there a preferred second stat for them?
livejamie

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional