[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

why do we take immortal call instead of molten shell
I'm trying Diffrent setup so I'm selling my Whispering Ice gear
Spoiler
40ex
15ex or both for 50

/w Ellvane ingame
Editado por útlima vez por PedramIV en 13 may. 2020 17:44:50
I'm looking at finalizing my tree and for that the next step is grabbing the cold to the core/heart/destruction/2 socket large jewels.

However, they go for 8+ex each currently, and I see the same people selling them over and over - is there a usefull crafting method for them that (within chance, obviously) saves money, besides chaos spamming?
"
EF_Balduin escribió:
I'm looking at finalizing my tree and for that the next step is grabbing the cold to the core/heart/destruction/2 socket large jewels.

However, they go for 8+ex each currently, and I see the same people selling them over and over - is there a usefull crafting method for them that (within chance, obviously) saves money, besides chaos spamming?

Fossil crafting with Frigid and Prismatic seems to be able to make these fairly cheaply.

See https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=175&m=fossil&f=|7|11|&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=2&bp=y&req={%22286%22:{%22l%22:1,%22g%22:1},%22418%22:{%22l%22:1,%22g%22:2},%22510%22:{%22l%22:1,%22g%22:2},%221752%22:{%22l%22:75,%22g%22:2}}&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={%22r2%22:3}

Looks like you can get one in ~150 tries for a cost of about ~1000 chaos.

If you do that, let us know how you fare.
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 13 may. 2020 20:51:04
"
EF_Balduin escribió:

I think another other way is to get a level 75 larger cluster base and then alt spam until you find two, regal for the 3rd and then ex slam for a shot at 1 or 2 additional sockets.

NOT a 50/50. It's a higher weighted chance of getting the 2 sockets (2500) but about 18 other mods at 200-300 chance are still there (POEDB).
Editado por útlima vez por defaultNoob en 13 may. 2020 21:17:23
"
defaultNoob escribió:
"
EF_Balduin escribió:

I think another other way is to get a level 75 larger cluster base and then alt spam until you find two, regal for the 3rd and then ex slam for a 50/50 shot at 1 or 2 additional sockets.

How are you getting that 50% chance? You can get "Added Passive Skills ..." suffixes as well.
"
Graiaule escribió:
"
EF_Balduin escribió:

Fossil crafting with Frigid and Prismatic seems to be able to make these fairly cheaply.

See https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=175&m=fossil&f=|7|11|&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=2&bp=y&req={%22286%22:{%22l%22:1,%22g%22:1},%22418%22:{%22l%22:1,%22g%22:2},%22510%22:{%22l%22:1,%22g%22:2},%221752%22:{%22l%22:75,%22g%22:2}}&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={%22r2%22:3}

Looks like you can get one in ~150 tries for a cost of about ~1000 chaos.

If you do that, let us know how you fare.

Oh, that's a handy site.

First check says abberant+prismatic beats our frigid+prismatic (because it removes more things, mostly).

I'm going to play around a bit with it and eventually settle on a method and throw a few ex at it, see if it sticks. I'll report back with my results :)

EDIT2: Since we (I) need exactly that 4-combination jewel, seems like the chances are much lower, and expected cost even at the best crafting method is around 8.000 chaos per hit :(
Editado por útlima vez por EF_Balduin en 13 may. 2020 21:15:25
"
Graiaule escribió:
"
defaultNoob escribió:
"
EF_Balduin escribió:

I think another other way is to get a level 75 larger cluster base and then alt spam until you find two, regal for the 3rd and then ex slam for a 50/50 shot at 1 or 2 additional sockets.

How are you getting that 50% chance? You can get "Added Passive Skills ..." suffixes as well.

Sorry, too early in the morning. Edited original post!
"
EF_Balduin escribió:

Oh, that's a handy site.

First check says abberant+prismatic beats our frigid+prismatic (because it removes more things, mostly).

I'm going to play around a bit with it and eventually settle on a method and throw a few ex at it, see if it sticks. I'll report back with my results :)

EDIT2: Since we (I) need exactly that 4-combination jewel, seems like the chances are much lower, and expected cost even at the best crafting method is around 8.000 chaos per hit :(

Huh, nice catch on the Aberrant! I didn't even think to check it.

I'm seeing 45 attempts standard deviation to hit the jewel (about 2% chance.) That's way better than I thought possible. About 270c per expected success. That's definitely worth trying out.

"
EF_Balduin escribió:

There is another alternative I'm using since I managed to balance my resistances without Prismatic Heart, and when I migrated to the new tree I didn't have enough cash to buy these clusters.
These two also give CttC in the right place:

--------
Adds 8 Passive Skills (enchant)
Added Small Passive Skills grant: 12% increased Cold Damage (enchant)
--------
1 Added Passive Skill is Cold to the Core
1 Added Passive Skill is Disorienting Display
1 Added Passive Skill is Snowstorm
2 Added Passive Skills are Jewel Sockets
--------

and:

--------
Adds 8 Passive Skills (enchant)
Added Small Passive Skills grant: 12% increased Cold Damage (enchant)
--------
1 Added Passive Skill is Cold to the Core
1 Added Passive Skill is Snowstorm
1 Added Passive Skill is Widespread Destruction
2 Added Passive Skills are Jewel Sockets
--------

(sorry I don't know how to link jewels :(

Of course I don't use Snowstorm, and this looses a bit of DPS due to Widespread Destruction giving 20% ele damage + AOE, while Disorienting Display has 25% + chance to blind (yes, duplicated sand stance).
These can be bought for 80-160 chaos each if you snap them quickly and give similar outcome. I was going to update them but since I'm at lvl 100, 3754 INT and 232k Shaper DPS I don't feel like I really need it.

Hope this helps, let me know if you want to chat (IGN: ChilledOutUkulele).
Editado por útlima vez por ragsha en 14 may. 2020 7:26:19

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional