[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Vyr75 escribió:
Porcupines fuck me hard, how to fight agains that?...

You should be using CI.
I´m using it...
Any tips for the Mastermind fight at mlvl83? Last time I tried it, died after getting her to about 25%, and it takes so long for me to get the syndicate back in order that I don't want to mess it up again. Like any setup/gems/links/flasks switches?

And similarly, for Sirus fight - I couldn't see anything last time through all the Icestorms and died without getting any idea what's happening.
"
Vyr75 escribió:

Until your ES gets high enough (for me it was around 12k), just don't run into a pack of them. You will die. Immortal Call got changed a few leagues ago, so we're no longer immune to porcupines.
Is this fine for the build?
"
Kalimbato escribió:
Is this fine for the build?

Well you can craft 6% attrs on that, and then do 2 exalt slams to try to get the ES higher. If you have lots of currency, it would seem worth the chance.

Make sure you block suffixes by crafting a suffix on it first before slamming.
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 10 may. 2020 17:24:52
"
Graiaule escribió:
"
Vyr75 escribió:

Until your ES gets high enough (for me it was around 12k), just don't run into a pack of them. You will die. Immortal Call got changed a few leagues ago, so we're no longer immune to porcupines.

Thanks so much, and, how did you craft chest and amulet?...
"
Vyr75 escribió:

Thanks so much, and, how did you craft chest and amulet?...

See page ~185 for crafting details.

I got an ilvl 75-79 chest with good ES, and two free suffixes. I slammed a crusader orb, got lucky (25% chance) and got T1 %int. Crafted 6% inc attributes.

The amulet I bought for 10c in first few days of league. Divined it to max rolls, used intrinsic catalysts, anointed tranquility on it.
Got this corrupted 18% Whispering Ice staff from the Siren card.
The implicit at first sight is useless but after 6 socketing for science it with 350 jewelers + 350 vaals and using some chromatics + vaals to get to usable colors i tested it and it seems it does work.

You gain endurance charges when you stun trash mobs - tested it in a Simulacrum run got maxed Endurance charges (3x) in all waves almost 100% uptime.

It doesn't work against high end bosses - tested it on Shaper and it seems that my damage is way to low :) to stun Shaper and to get endurance charges :)

But for map clearing, is not that bad ,especially if you lack some resistances and also useful to expand IC duration by consuming charges.
"
AnubixcZ escribió:
I just tried Whispering Ice on HC and got killed on 83 when I was crafting aspect of spider. Fenumus oneshotted me somehow with 7,2k es and CI ofc, his main damage is chaos which i am complete immune, so quite weird, but shit happens.

Most of Fenumus' damage is chaos, but he can also do a huge amount of phys damage if you don't stay on top of him. He fires a salvo of green bouncing orbs: GMP + Slower Projectiles + Magma Orb with phys damage + poison. As any Magma Orb, it gains damage with every bounce, and these bounce a lot and overlap. If you are not near him, those orbs can easily 1-shot you with just phys damage. Always get on his face and stay there.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional